Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
    I decompiled it and made my own one - much nicer now with all the shortcuts to my family and friends favourite apps. If I open IMG with AML Customisation Tool and remove the SquareHome dir and add MboxLauncher dir with MboxLauncher.apk inside it, should this work after recompile or is there a file somewhere I need to edit to tell MboxLauncher should be default?
    i think should work, but i barely remember all the mod i did working on this Mod. But be careful recompiling cause recovery it's different now... but go and try.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
      Xannytech let it like this cause i see with your rom even playing without amcodec in spmc, ARR works and i just raised my tv brightness with 5! What have you done?:P
      I know amcodec is `out of date` but without it i had drop&skip frames using ARR on stock.
      Regarding the ARR script, it works flawless.
      I removed some of your apps including your favourite launcher .
      Btw, can you do something about permissions? I hate them.
      Thanks.
      What i did it's optimizing Kodi setting i worked for that team a little in the past.
      About permissions my virtual new friend i wrote you two times what you have to do. so simply follow my indications. :P

Comment

Trying now.

Comment

just to be sure... but you guys really like MBoxLauncher :O ??!

Comment

Trying now.
            Let me know, in my opinion you should use the original dtb from your device... but anyway if works...
            Last edited by Xannytech; 12-09-2016, 21:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
              Keep your launcher as it is your preference and it does works nicely.

If we as users want to add or change launchers then we can add our own personal apps as we wish.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Keep your launcher as it is your preference and it does works nicely.

If we as users want to add or change launchers then we can add our own personal apps as we wish.
                was joking ... i tested almost all the launchers from the various boxes and all the launchers in the market and i found my perfect launcher.
                Anyway did you test the TWRP version?

Comment

I hate stock and yours and i am in love with nova .

LE: Tried kodi 17 b6 and ARR doesn`t work.
                  Quote : What i did it's optimizing Kodi setting i worked for that team a little in the past.
                  Can you be more precise?
                  Last edited by wolfynwo; 12-09-2016, 21:43.

Comment

was joking ... i tested almost all the launchers from the various boxes and all the launchers in the market and i found my perfect launcher.
                    Anyway did you test the TWRP version?
                    I am in the process of testing right now.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I hate stock and yours and i am in love with nova .

LE: Tried kodi 17 b6 and ARR doesn`t work.
                      Quote : What i did it's optimizing Kodi setting i worked for that team a little in the past.
                      Can you be more precise?
                      Are you asking for my curricula ?
                      Kodi 17 changed many thing, ...but can you explain me better what ARR do and who scripted? so i can be more precise or i have to guess what part of my tweaking do the trick.
                      Explaining better i would like to know: it's a Python script? it's a setting? or what? can you give me a reference.. a link.
                      Last edited by Xannytech; 12-09-2016, 22:34.

Comment

Sometimes when the boot animation is loading on the 1gb ram Mini Mx Plus s905X Box - the screen goes yellow and screeches through the tv speakers. Pulling the cable out and in fixes and it boots fine straight afterwards - but it seems to happen every few boots. Tested on bedroom box too, same issue. Not sure if it's RAM related?

Comment

Are you asking for my curricula ?
                          Kodi 17 changed many thing, ...but can you explain me better what ARR do and who scripted? so i can be more precise or i have to guess what part of my tweaking do the trick.
                          I was curious what trick/s have you done since i have no dropping/skipping frames without amcodec on spmc.
                          You should ask your 'ex' friends to help you out with kodi 17 on ARR. ARR is very important on watching movies.

Regarding twrp...no issues, did a backup and a restore.
                          Until now everything is ok.

Comment

Sometimes when the boot animation is loading on the 1gb ram Mini Mx Plus s905X Box - the screen goes yellow and screeches through the tv speakers. Pulling the cable out and in fixes and it boots fine straight afterwards - but it seems to happen every few boots. Tested on bedroom box too, same issue. Not sure if it's RAM related?
                            hmm are you using mine or your custom made decompiling mine? Dunno really but could be related on memory locations or drivers modules...

Comment

I was curious what trick/s have you done since i have no dropping/skipping frames without amcodec on spmc.
                              You should ask your 'ex' friends to help you out with kodi 17 on ARR. ARR is very important on watching movies.

Regarding twrp...no issues, did a backup and a restore.
                              Until now everything is ok.
                              I would like to share what i did but again i cannot guess, could be related to kodi caching, could be related to kodi setting, could be related to Android. this is not just a V106 ROM customized esthetically.
                              And i really actually do not remember everything i did during 1 month of work
                              I can ask to Kodi dev, but i cannot without any infos about your "ARR" script ... probably the author had to change something in the code because many things changed with kodi 17.
                              I need info or a log, i can't guess. but we are OFF TOPIC here

Comment

hmm are you using mine or your custom made decompiling mine? Dunno really but could be related on memory locations or drivers modules...
                                Yours, on 2 of the 1gb ram boxes.

I'm sure I know it wasnt made for the s905x 1gb ram Mini Mx version of this box.

Comment

Working...
                                X