No announcement yet.

possible newer firmware for H96 PRO PLUS / H96 PRO+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That has the same release date as the one I'm using right now. It's just for a different box.
    Really since the last update I did I've stopped looking.
    The only problems I'm having with my H 96 Pro plus are with the power on/off on the remote (only on one box I have 2) and that they both run very hot.
    I just have to reboot one every day to solve the remote issue and I have a fan I'm going to install to help with the heat.
    I no longer have WiFi issues.
    Hope that helps.

Comment

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=63751933
      new firmware not sure if for this tv-box flash at your risk dont' speak russian

Comment

I'm. Currently using SCV3, it's really fast and smooth, what firmware are you guys using? 

Comment

It seems that wifi speed connection is not stable. Any one with the same problems in 7.1? My other tv box, a z4 is more stable and strong.
          Any solution?
          Last edited by koes; 08-06-2017, 19:52.

Comment

Amlogic/q9377/q9377:7.1.2/NHG47L/20170808:user/test-keys
            q9377-ota-S912-20170808

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
              q9377-ota-S912-20170808

https://fex.net/get/992909799896/31064060&e=63922245
              Did somebody test this build already?

Comment

Originally posted by AhuDahu View Post

Did somebody test this build already?
                I have installed the aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170802 then did the ota to 20170808 on a H96Pro Plus 3gb/16gb player, It does work Nougat 7.1.2.

Two small issues so far, It sure is a Memory Hog that is for sure and The Default Launcher is persistant had to edit the build.prop to be able to use another Launcher.

I am still testing as for the Heat that seems to be High on these Players I believe that the Case is the Culprit for the Most part not enough Air Flow Mine is in a M9X M3 Case with the Top about raised about 1/16 of an Inch so it is not sealed and a Antec Mini Notebook Cooler that it sits on so it Pulls air though the Case, Playing Standard 1080P Movies it runs at about 50c, I only have access to maybe Three 4K Videos and they are 10bit when Playing them and the Temp is about the Same Right around 50C.

The M9X M3 Case helps a lot it is like the R-Box-Pro S912, The Antec Cooler it the Smaller Triangle Shaped on with a Single Fan.

I Wouldn't use the Stock case because of the Heat Issue and the Fact that I already Scorched one of these leaving it in the Stock Case so they do need to be Modded to help with Air Flow.

Playing 4K Videos the Heat so far has gotten to 54C still not bad for one of these Player.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                  q9377-ota-S912-20170808

https://fex.net/get/992909799896/31064060&e=63922245
                  Can be installed using de app "backup and update"?

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post

I have installed the aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170802 then did the ota to 20170808 on a H96Pro Plus 3gb/16gb player, It does work Nougat 7.1.2.

Two small issues so far, It sure is a Memory Hog that is for sure and The Default Launcher is persistant had to edit the build.prop to be able to use another Launcher.

I am still testing as for the Heat that seems to be High on these Players I believe that the Case is the Culprit for the Most part not enough Air Flow Mine is in a M9X M3 Case with the Top about raised about 1/16 of an Inch so it is not sealed and a Antec Mini Notebook Cooler that it sits on so it Pulls air though the Case, Playing Standard 1080P Movies it runs at about 50c, I only have access to maybe Three 4K Videos and they are 10bit when Playing them and the Temp is about the Same Right around 50C.

The M9X M3 Case helps a lot it is like the R-Box-Pro S912, The Antec Cooler it the Smaller Triangle Shaped on with a Single Fan.

I Wouldn't use the Stock case because of the Heat Issue and the Fact that I already Scorched one of these leaving it in the Stock Case so they do need to be Modded to help with Air Flow.

Playing 4K Videos the Heat so far has gotten to 54C still not bad for one of these Player.
                    Thanks! I will try to install it myself. Let you know how I progress!

Cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by koes View Post

Can be installed using de app "backup and update"?
                      yes this OTA update

Comment

Did anyone manage to pull this update? No longer available on the link above.

I'm also interested to get the previous, full update, also unavailable on the provided links.
                        Last edited by mrdidit; 08-13-2017, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdidit View Post

I'm also interested to get the previous, full update, also unavailable on the provided links.
                          Yes, i got it. Its uploading now. When finished I will post the link here

Last edited by AhuDahu; 08-13-2017, 23:58. Reason: Added link....

Comment

Ive tried re installing the 808 ota but Just downloading the one they recommend to upgrade from. Should be loaded soon. The firmware that was few posts ago post number 134 (user asked if anyone tried) I tried its stable works but when supersu binary updates it boot looped. But it does have root and the task bar and switching launchers was no issue. so if you dont update supersu binary its actually fine.

Testing newone now. Ill post in a bit.

Iam repacking the marshmellow build again now that better firmware out.
                            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdidit View Post

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170802

q9377-ota-S912-20170808

Comment

Both those work fine and thats the order for install too lol.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X