possible newer firmware for H96 PRO PLUS / H96 PRO+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Both those work fine and thats the order for install too lol.
    Wait, I should install other build first before the 808,? Damn I missed that part...

Comment

Yes mine soft bricked from others
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok tried all the firmware tonight.... Best one to use on the h96 pro plus if u want 7 is supercelerons. It doesnt have any of these bugs.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok tried all the firmware tonight.... Best one to use on the h96 pro plus if u want 7 is supercelerons. It doesnt have any of these bugs.
          Which one you mean?
          Supercelerons?

Comment

Comment

I need to thank all of you! Didn't expected a single answer not three!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170802

q9377-ota-S912-20170808
                https://yadi.sk/d/RTBITTll3Lw3KX
                could zou please upload the second one (ota) somewhere else? it is already reached the dl limit and I have no luck to register to yadi.

Comment

I have one pro plus 3/16 and used SC-s SVC2 ROM or whatever it is called, but if I try to flash the RGB fix on it the box is stuck on bootlogo. Other way the colors washed out like hell.

I know it is a little bit offtopic here, but may I ask what is the best way to idetify what exact unit I have? Because I have bought it as 3/16 DDR3 Pro Plus but I opened it up and on the mainboard there is a DDR4 text - S32-V3(DDR4). I also have a 3/32GB model, it is written - CZ-S32-V3(DDR4) and both of them have marked as 2016-12-15(A15). Cheers

Comment

Then both are ddr4. The firmware i posted for Suoer Celeron works on both ddr3 and ddr4.

Comment

Originally posted by mrdidit View Post

could zou please upload the second one (ota) somewhere else? it is already reached the dl limit and I have no luck to register to yadi.
                      MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170802

q9377-ota-S912-20170808
                          https://yadi.sk/d/RTBITTll3Lw3KX
                          I tried both KDMC and XGO versions and they start to update, but at 10% appears a red cross on the Android logo.

DDR4 3GB/32GB through sdcard.

[[]]

Comment

These are beta firmware at best... Id recommend not using them if you use 6 firmware is better.... If 7 is a must then use super celerons. Even he states that still bugs in his but at least most of these issues not present.

Comment

These are beta firmware at best... Id recommend not using them if you use 6 firmware is better.... If 7 is a must then use super celerons. Even he states that still bugs in his but at least most of these issues not present.
                              How do you know these ones are beta? And what bugs? I just flashed and updated today, but while set up my box had no problem at all. Used Wifi, Logitech wireless kb and mouse, the original remote, Playstore, Total Commander, Chrome, Cat Torrent and watched an episode on the built in KDMC or what. I am going to update the 3/32GB in the next few minutes.

Comment

If no issue then why all the posts of issues. Cant change launcher/wallpaper ect. This is just released 7 and Alot of bugs in it. How do I know because I took the time to test them and yes garbage but typical first releases of a firmware. Not very usefull yet. But try it yourself maybe it fills your needs.

Comment

Working...
                                X