possible newer firmware for H96 PRO PLUS / H96 PRO+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another download
    We have good news, there is a new firmware for H96 Pro+ TV Box with 3GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage (WiFi Q9377) (20170308) powered by Amlogic S912. This is

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rxk
      Di you disable hardware acceleration MediaCodec and MediaCodec (surface)?
      What build did you use?
      1. Did not disable anything
      2. 17.1 TVaddons

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry for offtopic anyone could tell me what's the difference between H96 Pro and H96Pro Plus ?

Comment

I hope this is the correct area to ask :-)
          Im looking to buy either the t96 pro+ (the one with 3/32gb and 4.1 Bluetooth) or the h96 pro+ i can't figure out if one ia newer than the other, also if one is better than the other besides the extra usb slots that i dont need anyways
          Ty much for any help

Comment

JoseM pro=16gb pro+=32

Comment

I modified Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1-ATV (Android TV) (DDR4) Custom Firmware for H96 Pro+ 3/32 DDR4: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndroid-tv-ddr4

Comment

Firmware Android 7.1 Version: https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gentox View Post
                  Firmware Android 7.1 Version: https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
                  Hi Gentox is this the latest firmware for the h96 pro + 3G / 32 and does the image include Kodi 17.3 or will I have to root my box I and install that manually

Comment

that firmware is not very stable and runs hot ... there be a 32bit 7.1 release later today from Superceleron http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-chipset/page7

Comment

Originally posted by gogeta View Post
                      ok so I figured it out
                      aml_s912_q9377-H96PRO+(3+32)-20170104.zip (UNTESTED) -...this one doesn't work
                      the 3gb+16gb one does tho..and reports the correct 32gb space on the pro+
                      also not sure if it made a difference but I selected erase all in the amlogic burning tool
                      hi Gogeta I have the h96 pro + ( 3+32) could you please tell me which image I need to download fir my sd card so that I can flash it ?

Comment

Originally posted by romster View Post

Hi Gentox is this the latest firmware for the h96 pro + 3G / 32 and does the image include Kodi 17.3 or will I have to root my box I and install that manually
                        Haven't tested it because I just flashed the superceleron rom and that works great but I wanted people to know it's available.
                        I would wait for the superceleron 7.1 rom that is coming I know I will ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                          that firmware is not very stable and runs hot ... there be a 32bit 7.1 release later today from Superceleron http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-chipset/page7
                          Thanks for the heads up mate ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by lesnessman View Post
                            This is supposed to be new firmware from the seller I bought my H96 Pro+ 3/32
                            aml_s912_q9377-H96ProPlus(3+32)_mac-20170308.rar
                            Hi Lesnessman I also have the H96 Pro+ 3/32 so was going to flash it with the file which you linked but that link isn't valid anymore could you please share it again
                            thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up mate ;-)

Comment

Haven't tested it because I just flashed the superceleron rom and that works great but I wanted people to know it's available.
                                I would wait for the superceleron 7.1 rom that is coming I know I will ;-)
                                Thanks Gentox I'll keep an eye out for the 7.1 one from superceleron. and hope that one wont run hot like the previous one. btw sorry for the noob question but will I have to root my if I then want to install the latest official build of Kodi ?

Comment

Working...
                                X