Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a noob question apk like "raiplay" or "netflix" can i download from the playstore crash because are not very android tv? or only because search widevine DRM? "not work at all"

thank you!

ps. incredible with your ROM my gamepad Gamesir gs3 work with bluetooth of box in Android Mode so Play game aka a console "with original ROM" was not recognize!

Comment

You Must Download Android System Webview it is very helpful to download and monitor all the files you download and run on your android smart phone so you can download the Andriod System Webview From Apk Medium.
      Apk Medium Is Very Best Site to Download App The Apk Apps And Apk Games You Can Also Download Many Other Andriod App From Apk Medium.
      Now Here is the link of Android System Webview to Download Click On The Below Link:

Comment

Hi everyone i am new i would like to ask if this rom is compatible with these POWER OFF CLICK or AutoOff - Shutdown Timer I hope you answer me thank you.

Comment

I see that with hdmi cec enable when i turn off tv the box go sleep.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zarrolo View Post
            I see that with hdmi cec enable when i turn off tv the box go sleep.

Inviato dal mio SM-G920F utilizzando Tapatalk
            I did have a sony tv and turn off via HDMI the box stays in stand by, practically staying all day so the evening is burning, there are some settings to turn off GT definitively?

Comment

Hi, as i say very good and stable ROM very thankyou Guest if i can tell and ask you two thing....First is possible to fix all 8 Core to true 1500Mhz i try kernel auditor but i see that 4 run max at 1500 and the other to max 1000....

Second as other user i see also that sleep deep state are not utilizate so the box stay al the time (also when tv ho off) at minum frequency.

Can solve this?? or is possible to execange kernel? or moddind myself?? (i think no)

Thankyou for your time!!

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Generally, I prefer to leave the OEM boot image unmodified, just because I don't have much experience in performance tuning Android kernels. I am, however, open to suggestions from those who are. The performance tweaks need to be very thoroughly tested, though.
                Last edited by Guest; 10-15-2017, 21:56.

Hi, as i say very good and stable ROM very thankyou Guest if i can tell and ask you two thing....First is possible to fix all 8 Core to true 1500Mhz i try kernel auditor but i see that 4 run max at 1500 and the other to max 1000....
              I don't believe there is any way to set all 8 cores to 1500Mhz. That is not a limitation of the ROM but a limitation of the S912 CPU itself. It was designed so that 4 cores will run at 1500Mhz and 4 cores will run at 1000Mhz. You will see this on any device that has an S912.

As for sleep, I am having some different issues of my own. If I set the box to go to sleep after a period of inactivity, the box will not wake up. I have to unplug and replug the power to get it to come back on. Any ideas Guest ?

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Not off the top of my head, no. Are you seeing the same problem with the OEM firmware (Tanix TX8 Max or Beelink GT1_704N0)?

My box go in sleep but not deep sleep son stay at 100Mhz and turn off screen....when i turn on pad or keyboard box wake up...so as stay at 100Mhz the box keep everytime power and little hot.... For Cast is possible to solve that work?? i don't why don't work .....For other the rom run very smooth and at the moment give me satisfation of a true android tv (think i also add a webcam compatible with Android) and i send command via the MIC and work!!

Comment

My box go in sleep but not deep sleep son stay at 100Mhz and turn off screen....when i turn on pad or keyboard box wake up...so as stay at 100Mhz the box keep everytime power and little hot....
                Try installing a kernel / CPU config app and change governor to "Ondemand"

Comment

HI, i would thank you for this rom, it's great.
                  But i have some problems for my box (It's very like Intbox, but have screen),
                  i had red blue led inverted. (blue turned off, red turned on)
                  Power On key doesn't work ( i remapped all file remote.conf because i forgot to bring up from the original rom), but it works for power off.
                  and front panel doesnt work ( before it displayed the clock)

Any solutions? Thanks you.fff
                  Last edited by TeSCHio; 10-21-2017, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

Try installing a kernel / CPU config app and change governor to "Ondemand"
                    i try kernel auditor but i can't find ondemand.....no present

Comment

I would like to install this ROM on my Beelink GT1 (A912) but after the installation succeeds, it just hangs on the NEXUS logo forever... it does the same with your Stock & Nano ROM, I don't know where it could come from ?

On a side note, would it be possible to install the ATV Remote Control Service on a non-ATV ROM, like your Nano one ? I would like to be able to use the remote submix as an audio input, to mimick the behaviour of the Android TV Remote App. Everything resides in ATVAudioPolicyManager.cpp : http://newandroidbook.com/code/andro...icyManager.cpp

If you look at the source code, you can see that it works by :

1. Calling setDeviceConnectionState by setting "force=1" as a device address, to force the remote submix input
                      2. Java side, using an AudioTrack to play audio (here it's from a VoGP remote control, with Google's remote app it's from the remote Android device)
                      3. When using a microphone, the method getDeviceForInputSource (of the CPP) is called for voice recognition, and seeing that it was forced, it returns the submix output, playing my audio as the source

I wasn't able to get it to work on a regular ROM, I guess because that the ATVAudioPolicyManager is simply absent from the system. Your Android TV ROM must have it since Google's app is working on it. Do you know how I could add this to another ROM ?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes, my guess is that's part of PrebuiltGmsCorePano.apk.

Yes, my guess is that's part of PrebuiltGmsCorePano.apk
                      Are you sure of that ? The CPP class is located in "libaudio", and the PrebuiltGmsCorePano APK doesn't contain any libaudio.so. The fact that it's a CPP class in libaudio leads me to think that it's not in an app but truly in the system itself.

On the other hand, I looked at the Android TV 7.1 patch for the stock ROM, and it doesn't contain any libaudio.so file either...

edit : The ATVAudioPolicyManager can only be found in the Nexus Player ROM source code, is it contained in every ATV distribution or only in the Nexus Player ?

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nope, I'm not sure at all. It was only an initial guess. Perhaps this is also when the missing pieces for Google Cast reside. I'm on my phone about 3,000 miles from my PC now, so will have to investigate further when I return.

I will try with the Nougat Android TV ROM, hopefully this one will work.

Any idea about my boot logo stuck issue with this ROM ?

Comment

Originally posted by natinusala View Post

On a side note, would it be possible to install the ATV Remote Control Service on a non-ATV ROM, like your Nano one ?

I wasn't able to get it to work on a regular ROM, I guess because that the ATVAudioPolicyManager is simply absent from the system. Your Android TV ROM must have it since Google's app is working on it. Do you know how I could add this to another ROM ?
                        AtvRemoteService that i use Files.zip is the version from marshmallow, it uses libatv_uinputbridge.so and should work on other roms.
                        the version from nougat changed and was unable to get it working so stuck with the marshmallow version

Comment

Working...
                        X