Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello i am new to all of this, where do i start? im very familiar with installation of custom roms, custom recovery etc on android. i was wondering how is it different fro mthe tv box and where do i get started to flash these using an sd card or usb

Comment

Hi Guest Thanks for your ROM. It works perfect. Please keep in mind for future upgrades keep the WIFI settings as it is for A912 since the others get really slow! Just a question will there be a VPN profile capability?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybone View Post
        Just a question will there be a VPN profile capability?
        Yes, but the ActionBar bug currently won't allow you to configure it.

Comment

Hi guys, i have a small problem with iptv which might be related to codecs. After a while it repeats the same scene and then goes on or closes the stream. With my other devices everything goes smooth. I use either perfect player, kodi,vlc or mx player. Please advise.

Comment

Thank you for your work.

You are really great: D

Comment

Originally posted by fred73140 View Post
              this rom is really great, but amazon prime video doesn't work any ideas?
              Hi Magendanz, first thanks for the support to the community, newbie here, but have some basic feel to flash and unbrick etc. I have a Beelink Standard Model with S92 serial. I spent couple of days reading up the forums and installed GT1_113M0 build Android Version 6.0.1.

Unfortunately cannot get Amazon Prime to work. I checked many forums, installed all the amazon apps just incase it had interdependencies, including Underground, Music and Kindle (saw on another site) but no good. I get the pop up 'Unfortunately, Amazon Video has stopped working' but the video is playing behind it. If I close the pop up it goes back to the Amazon Prime Video home screen. Any way to make this work please.

Your help is much appreciated and thank you again

Comment

Any idea if it's safe to attempt flashing this ROM to a Cooleme MB2? (q201_9377 board, a GT1 clone allegedly)

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That should work.

Guest, any reason why I can't enable any apps as device administrators or allow a VPN to automatically start at boot?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There's currently a "feature" of Android TV that hides toolbar buttons and menus in the Action Bar, and that makes it so that you can't configure VPN. I haven't looked at the device admin feature, but suspect that it may be affected by the same issue.

Hi,

i have a NetXeon Mini M8S Pro (s912) do you thinks it will be good to flash your rom over it (right now i have the latest firmware 703N0 (7.1.2).

i thinks it's a clone of GT1 and alfawise.

thanks

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, I think the Shiningworth All-in-One ROM (a.k.a. Precious) is a better ROM, even if it's technically still in beta. In fact, I just received a new drop (which I believe is final), and I should be updating my custom ROMs based on it here in a few days.

Cool.

i flash your rom and it's working good.

what is the benefict of "Precious" Rom ?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's mainly a benefit for custom ROM developers like me, since it's one ROM that supports multiple DRAM configurations, the most popular wireless chipsets, and the most common IR remotes. It's easier for us to roll out support for many devices with one ROM and users are less likely to install the wrong firmware for their device.

ok thanks

just another question

i see you make a rom with android tv 7.1.2.

wich is the best, this one with android 6.0 or the new one with android 7.1.2.

I'm new to android TV system and for now just use my box for émulation, kodi, molotov .

thanks
                Last edited by Killerdog; 09-20-2017, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerdog View Post
                  ok thanks

just another question

i see you make a rom with android tv 7.1.2.

wich is the best, this one with android 6.0 or the new one with android 7.1.2.

I'm new to android TV system and for now just use my box for émulation, kodi, molotov .

thanks
                  well i make always 2, one ATV and one "normal"
                  Now the best for emulation i think is the normal, since atv one is more of a media player... but it works the same on both!

Comment

Sorry, my bad, i forget to add TV to Android TV 7.1.2 .

some app is a way better in android tv system (for use with a remote) i agree with you.

i see Magendanz have done 2 rom with android tv, one with marshmallow and the other with nougat.

my question is wich is the best to use (buggless, functionnality etc...)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Killerdog View Post
                      Sorry, my bad, i forget to add TV to Android TV 7.1.2 .

some app is a way better in android tv system (for use with a remote) i agree with you.

i see Magendanz have done 2 rom with android tv, one with marshmallow and the other with nougat.

my question is wich is the best to use (buggless, functionnality etc...)

Thanks
                      Hi ,

without testing it self you never will know .

nice Day / gefattern

Comment

Thankyou thankyou for your work i'm much reading and i decide to try.....first i try sdcardmaker but i'm wrong something.....(device not boot at all) then i build USB cable and try Burning tool with success!! Your Rom are wonderfull.

I stay on Android 6 beacuse i see that 113M0 at the moment are fw that rum smooth on GT1

Another time Thankyou i'm reading all you update also on 7.1 !!!

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're very welcome, zarrolo!
                      Working...
                      X