Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone test which ble functions are supported in this rom?
    for me only the first 3 ones (on my a912) in official rom

thanks a lot

Comment

-_-
      Last edited by tillaz87; 06-24-2017, 04:51.

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts View Post
        Can anyone test which ble functions are supported in this rom?
        for me only the first 3 ones (on my a912) in official rom
        https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rjcts.blecheck
        thanks a lot
        It should be the same as its based on stock changing the BT stack is not an easy thing especialy without source

what Bluetooth profile are you needing ? I have had headphones, gamepads, remotes, TVs, PC all connected and working.

Only issue i found was if you have headphones and gamepad connected at same time WiFi drops out until headphones are disconnected. Same thing with my PC though so not sure what that's all about

Edit:

Its the same
        Last edited by tillaz87; 06-10-2017, 22:22.

Comment

Originally posted by tillaz87 View Post

It should be the same as its based on stock changing the BT stack is not an easy thing especialy without source

what Bluetooth profile are you needing ? I have had headphones, gamepads, remotes, TVs, PC all connected and working.

Only issue i found was if you have headphones and gamepad connected at same time WiFi drops out until headphones are disconnected. Same thing with my PC though so not sure what that's all about

Edit:

Its the same
          Hi!
          I cannot send files to it from phones. It can't look for advert of ble devices. And advertising would be nice. These are what i'd like to use
          Last edited by smrtprjcts; 06-11-2017, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by smrtprjcts View Post

Hi!
            I cannot send files to it from phones. It can't look for advert of ble devices. And advertising would be nice. These are what i'd like to use
            For sending files from other android devices I use the share via lan option in es file explorer. You just need the free app on each device, both connected to the same WiFi.

Then you just select the files / folder you want to send (long hold) then from the menu (bottom right) select "share" then "via LAN" it will search for devices (make sure es file explorer app is open on the TV box) select it and press send.

a dialog box will pop up on the TV asking to accept the files and choose save location.

You can also use the LAN option under network on the left hand side to directly connect to your PC if its on the same WiFi and transfer files each way.

As for the other two I have no idea as I don't know what that is unfortunately.

​​

Comment

Just made a proper keylayout for the Xbox one s controller when in Bluetooth mode

Extract it from the .zip can't attach .kl apparently

add to system/usr/keylayout
              Set same permissions as other files

Also noticed all the other keylayout files for other Xbox controllers like the 360 all have the select button set as the back button. This is wrong it should be set as BUTTON_SELECT or you won't be to change view or use the map in games like GTA.. B is the default back button in android

this is the same on all devices strange no ones pointed it out yet

I will upload the others with the changes later on when I'm at my PC.

Edit:

here are all the xbox layouts with the select button fixed, and the version i made for the xbox one S controller when in Bluetooth mode
              extract and add to system/usr/keylayout then set permissions

see below for link
              Last edited by tillaz87; 06-12-2017, 04:45.

Comment

Hey. Does this rom have or needs the bootvideo fix for brighter videos? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jfive74 View Post
                  Nope. It's the stock "android" boot animation.

Comment

Just made a proper keylayout for the Xbox one s controller when in Bluetooth mode

Extract it from the .zip can't attach .kl apparently

add to system/usr/keylayout
                    Set same permissions as other files

Also noticed all the other keylayout files for other Xbox controllers like the 360 all have the select button set as the back button. This is wrong it should be set as BUTTON_SELECT or you won't be to change view or use the map in games like GTA.. B is the default back button in android

this is the same on all devices strange no ones pointed it out yet

I will upload the others with the changes later on when I'm at my PC.

Edit:

here are all the xbox layouts with the select button fixed, and the version i made for the xbox one S controller when in Bluetooth mode
                    extract and add to system/usr/keylayout then set permissions
                    Fixed home button on the wireless 360 variants
                    keylayout.zip

Comment

wireless xbox 360 controller has a problem. the left dpad has the same scanCode as the power menu.. 704 so pressing left dpad brings up power menu.

Anyone fancy compiling this module for are kernel Link to fix it? source inside the zip brief guide above that post

@Magendanz where did you get the platform key for the stock rom ?
                      Last edited by tillaz87; 06-13-2017, 12:34.

Comment

Originally posted by jfive74 View Post
                        do you mean this http://www.tvboxforum.com/printthrea...tid=913&page=1 seems a bit of an odd way to go about it lol

Comment

do you mean this http://www.tvboxforum.com/printthrea...tid=913&page=1 seems a bit of an odd way to go about it lol
                          Yes, I agree that it's a bit of a hack. That's why I haven't included it and have been waiting for a codec fix from Amlogic. Seems the real fix is not forthcoming, though.

Comment

@Magendanz where did you get the platform key for the stock rom ?
                            I got the keys from the Amlogic SDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                              I got the keys from the Amlogic SDK.
                              Any chance you could attach them in a .zip ?

also any chance of this, I dont know much abut modules or the kernel

wireless xbox 360 controller has a problem. the left dpad has the same scanCode as the power menu.. 704 so pressing left dpad brings up power menu.

Anyone fancy compiling this module for are kernel Link to fix it? source inside the zip brief guide above that post

Comment

Never mind, just noticed the inbox. thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X