Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 6.0)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just posted a minor update to sync up with the Beelink GT1_113M0 firmware release and address this permissions issue with CanvasPackageInstaller. Please let me know if you spot any other issues.

Changelog (20170525):
    • Updated for latest Beelink firmware OTA update (GT1_113M0) and Open GApps build (20170525)
    • Fixed permissions issue with CanvasPackageInstaller.apk by signing with platform key.

Comment

works great but I still have an error on startup "Interface stopped" with Report and Ok buttons, why?

Comment

Originally posted by madeesseetmoi View Post
        works great but I still have an error on startup "Interface stopped" with Report and Ok buttons, why?
        I haven't seen anything like that before, and there's no app named "Interface" that's part of the custom ROM. Did you do a factory wipe (either as part of USB Burning Tool or explicitly with TWRP install)?

Comment

Sorry, I forgot a part, the message is "L'interface du système s'est arrêtée" ("System Interface stopped" in english I suppose). I press Ok button and no more error message excepted if I reboot
          I used USB Burning Tool and applied AP6255 UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by madeesseetmoi View Post
            Sorry, I forgot a part, the message is "L'interface du système s'est arrêtée" ("System Interface stopped" in english I suppose).
            Okay, you caught me...I do no foreign language testing whatsoever in my release process. :-)

I will look into this, though. I believe it's an issue with SystemUI.apk that I borrowed from the Nexus Player (fugu), but I haven't seen the crash in English (US). If I can't reproduce it, I may need you to send me a logcat.

For now, you can probably substitute the SystemUI.apk from the Nano variant. This will restore the regular Android navigation and status bars, but some people like that.

Comment

I set to English US, rebooted and had the message:
              Unfortunately UI system has stopped
              With report and ok buttons
              Last edited by madeesseetmoi; 05-26-2017, 19:32.

Comment

Megandaz,
                I wanted to let you know I installed previous version of this ROM successfully on a generic H96 Pro+ 3+32 box (w DDR3 Ram).

I used USB Burning tool. I had previous unsucessful attempts with SD cards, but I couldn't get card method to work with other ROMs either, lately. I must hsve forgotten to do something.

All worked except I never tested Bluetooth or Wifi - I only use Ethernet!

I had no problems except with ITV HUB app, it just quit after starting and wouldn't work. It does work on stock firmware...but strangely won't work on Superceleron's SCV2 or SCV3 ROMs either.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyle View Post
                  Megandaz,
                  I wanted to let you know I installed previous version of this ROM successfully on a generic H96 Pro+ 3+32 box (w DDR3 Ram).

I used USB Burning tool. I had previous unsucessful attempts with SD cards, but I couldn't get card method to work with other ROMs either, lately. I must hsve forgotten to do something.

All worked except I never tested Bluetooth or Wifi - I only use Ethernet!

I had no problems except with ITV HUB app, it just quit after starting and wouldn't work. It does work on stock firmware...but strangely won't work on Superceleron's SCV2 or SCV3 ROMs either.
                  i have a modded version with tv ui and remote support for itv hub if you want it and bbc iplayer but for iplayer to load tv ui you need to change this line in the build.prop to
                  Code:
                   ro.product.brand=NVIDIA
                  I personally use them myself all works fine. let me know and i can upload them, both have full leanback support.

also have the demand 5 but still trying to figger out why video wont play, the phone version from the market does not work for me ether though on my phone so not sure whats going on with that as i im in the uk and stuff..

Comment

I just received this box and would like to install this firware. Is there tutorial for the corrct procedure?
                    apologise for the extremely noob question

Comment

Tillaz -
                      I appreciate you responding to this ITV issue. I would gladly try out your ROM... since ITV is important around here..but so is Youtibe 4K. Does your ROM allow Youtube playback in 4K?

Comment

Hi Guest

I'm about to try your ROM I have my box hooked up and burn tool has detected it, I have the latest firmware but im not sure which configuration options to choose in burn tool,

Please can you let me know which configuration to use and what do they do?

Comment

Please can you add the Airplay app from the stock rom.

Comment

Hi @Magendanz

Your rom it's great!
                            No I can delete app and when I plug with usb cable my ps3 controller, it's working. It would be wonderfull with Bluetooth like the nvidia shield and his app settings which detect the ps3 controller and connect on Bluetooth.
                            Thanks a lot for the leanback launcher with two lines of apps

Comment

this rom is really great, but amazon prime video doesn't work any ideas?

Comment

-_-
                                Last edited by tillaz87; 06-06-2017, 06:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X