This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys..
    please my T95Q box is stack on logo after having install a new rom.
    i tired to flash it but the computer didnt connect with the box
    can u tell me which pins i need to short so i can install a new rom.
    thank u so much ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by samepic View Post
      Hello guys..
      please my T95Q box is stack on logo after having install a new rom.
      i tired to flash it but the computer didnt connect with the box
      can u tell me which pins i need to short so i can install a new rom.
      thank u so much ^_^
      This should be the right pins.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrod1 View Post

This should be the right pins.
        https://imgur.com/OwMpn10
        i tired to short those 2 pins togther and i tired to shot with GND , but it didnt work for me..
        Thanks a lot anyway for ur reply ?

Comment

try short any pin on EMMC Backside to SD card's housing!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            try short any pin on EMMC Backside to SD card's housing!
            please which one is the EMMC chip?

Comment

If you look at the image I posted above the pins that need to be shorted are in side of a tiny red circle. The chip is on the opposite side of the board from those 2 pins. You cam short those 2 pins together or short one of them to ground. I'm not sure which.

Comment

If you look at the image I posted above the pins that need to be shorted are in side of a tiny red circle. The chip is on the opposite side of the board from those 2 pins. You cam short those 2 pins together or short one of them to ground. I'm not sure which.
                I tried those 2 pins together and each with GND but still nothing happen..
                thank u veryyyy much for u patience )

Comment

I tried those 2 pins together and each with GND but still nothing happen..
                  thank u veryyyy much for u patience )
                  Did you follow the proper procedure? You first load the ROM into The Amlogic burner app. Then you click start. Then you short the pins then you plug in the USB to the box. And on some boxes the USB must be plugged into a 2.0 port on the PC and the 2.0 port on the box. Also on my Transpeed box I've had to still depress the reset switch at the same time as plugging in the USB. I've also read that in some cases when the box cannot be unbricked people have had luck using SD Card Burner.

Comment

Good afternoon. Could someone tell me where I can short this card for the computer to recognize
                    Tv BOX: A96X
                    PLACA: RK3229_D16

link photos : https://imgur.com/a/uUuRb8H

Comment

Originally posted by walassan View Post
                      Good afternoon. Could someone tell me where I can short this card for the computer to recognize
                      Tv BOX: A96X
                      PLACA: RK3229_D16

link photos : https://imgur.com/a/uUuRb8H

I was unable to find the pins for your box but I've got some pins for you to try. First image is of your NAND chip. You'll notice in the top right of the image a tiny arrow pointing down. That is pin #1.

This next chip has pins 29-30 marked to be shorted.

From the research I've done your chip is likely to need pins 6-7,7-8,8-9 or 29-30
                      You can try shorting these pins at your own risk. I don't know what will happen if you short the wrong pins. The author of This post claims that you can just start shorting pins on the NAND chip until you find the right ones. No one corrected him so maybe he's right.
                      https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...555#post764555
                      Wish I had more info for you but this is the best I can do Good luck and remember try this at your own risk.

Comment

you must try! I dont know which. Try backside EMMC pin

Comment

I was unable to find the pins for your box but I've got some pins for you to try. First image is of your NAND chip. You'll notice in the top right of the image a tiny arrow pointing down. That is pin #1.

This next chip has pins 29-30 marked to be shorted.

From the research I've done your chip is likely to need pins 6-7,7-8,8-9 or 29-30
                          You can try shorting these pins at your own risk. I don't know what will happen if you short the wrong pins. The author of This post claims that you can just start shorting pins on the NAND chip until you find the right ones. No one corrected him so maybe he's right.
                          https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...555#post764555
                          Wish I had more info for you but this is the best I can do Good luck and remember try this at your own risk.
                          I appreciate the help, I'll try, I have nothing to lose. Thank you for your kindness

Comment

Originally posted by walassan View Post

I appreciate the help, I'll try, I have nothing to lose. Thank you for your kindness
                            I've been in that same place. But I got it done even after I thought there was no hope. I recently asked for help finding the pins for a friends box over at XDA Developers forum and this guy xfury94 He showed me which pins no problem. Also there is aidanmacgregor He actually makes custom ROM's. If you can get him to help you all he needs is the brand and the part number of your NAND chip and he can tell you exactly which pins. Also don't forget some people have success using Burn Card Maker when they can't connect with Amlogic Burn Tool. I wouldn't get head of myself and try anything crazy but that box is pretty outdated. So you're not going to be out must if you can't fix it. I bit the bullet and bought an Nvidia Shield TV Pro. I now use My generic Transpeed 8k Ultra-HD solely for testing and tinkering. Anyway good luck I hope you have success.

Comment

REMOVED​​​
                              Use Speedtest on all your devices with our free desktop and mobile apps.
                              Last edited by PanetoneSupremo; 10-10-2021, 09:39.

Comment

Hi,
                                I bricked my TQ95 2nd revision after flashing a wrong .img file, could you please point me to the pins to short (Previous T95Q answers aren't good for my version) ?

Images at the following link as i have issues uploading here : https://imgur.com/a/wpTzcph

Comment

Working...
                                X