No announcement yet.

H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all who help me so far, and now i back to first stage as before , NO SOUND/AUDIO out put. ??

Comment

thanks all i just upload my box playing youtube, but i dont understand still no audio sound. i already format to factory, change hdmi cables,also tried on diffrent tv but no audio.

Comment

Hi atiq33 ,

did you "eraseFlash" before flashing ??? , please try one of the suggested Roms , that i posted Threads before .

It was one of Scooters Hints .

Best is , first unbrick with Stockrom and "eraseFlash" after that a Factory reset and then flashing a Customrom .

good luck , report

gefattern

Comment

yes its all do this afternoon , with help of Yours and some other forum. its working fine. apart from audio sound

Comment

have you tried the audio settings on your tv or optical audio or av port

sorry didnt see second post

Comment

all okay thanks, but still NO SOUND /audio

Comment

iam using sony smart tv 4k, but i also test on other 3 tv with diffrent hdmi cable,,

Comment

When you go onto sound settings did you select hdmi. Or what setting can you check?

Also insure sound is turned up. (Found some roms off is default. )

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

i select setting, sound. than audio device and HDMI BITSTREAM are select. yes volume of my tv and box are max

Comment

What are options try each see if starts working.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

when i selct default some time audio comes when i scrolling apps but its only for matter of second thats all. but when i select DEFAULT OUTPUT blue tick not stayed?

Comment

or when i format to factory setting, and start scrolling app i can hear TIK TICK sound as normal but than all goes muted

Comment

Sound like firmware issue then either bad flash if no one else have same or bad hardware. Not much else can help with that.

Comment

Let me ask are you on stock or super celerons version of this device?

Comment

Hi to all & atiq33

i dont know what Version he used , but i wrote him first to restore with Stock and then

change to CustomRom , i do not think that it can fixed , maybe Sound libaries bricked ,

or something else , better to use one of the CRoms .

He had already installed a ATV Rom and nearly all was good only Playstore Problems .

Please try the Roms i linked before , u need Sound .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X