H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all ,

if the Sound really works with MM , it looks like it is really a Problem with 7.1.2 ,

maybe the next Update can fix this Bug , not nice if you have no Sound .

Otherwise the Box must be used with MM . good luck greetings / gefattern

Comment

A quick update, I played around with the HDMI cable...de-selected "HDMI" in the audio settings and left those setting de-selected and was finally able to get sound playing for some of my MKV files. Not all files playing sound properly however, depending on the audio format used. Will keep playing around with the box, but at least now I'm getting sound for YouTube, Netflix, etc.....

Thanks all...

Comment

Hi kabloona ,

nice , but strange that it only works "de-selected" .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

HI Guys
          I have issue with H96 max 4g 32gb rk3399
          i order my box from Gearbest and the boc h96 have android 7.1.2 from the box..i plug it in and the only RESOLUTION i have is 848x480p60
          i try 3 diferent hdmi cable and port ...and i dont have any setting two change ..some one have issus like this??
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

https://mega.nz/#!cEVQDLoC!C2HWvJlEM...MeDBsInjRM5z7g Try this firmware. Choose restore when you upgrade . It will solve your case.

Comment

Can we put this heatsink in it?

Comment

Originally posted by sparksco View Post
                Can we put this heatsink in it?

http://shop.t-firefly.com/goods.php?id=47
                Might be too thick unless you drill a hole on the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Heat sink is about 50mm x 50mm, connector is for some LED control...

Between USB C and USB there is a spare location for another connector I see 3v and a ground, that could be utilised with a bit of soldering.

Heat sink is also pretty loose on CPU as well, improvement may also help

But would wait for better firmware at this stage as it's a mess at present.
                  What kind of fan can be hooked up to the 3v connector? I haven't see any 3v heatsinks with fans. Or can a higher volt fan be used on it? I'm actually willing to cut a hole in the top of the case if need be to help it stay cooler... It probably wouldn't look to bad with a fan that has led lights too

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

Might be too thick unless you drill a hole on the cover.
                    Yes but that fan is 12v I believe... It probably wouldn't look too bad since the fan is black Can it be used in a 3v connector?

Comment

After doing some reading up I think that 3v connector should work fine... The fan will just run slower and quieter. It should fit since the hieght is only 12.5mm and the box is just a little over 20mm. I can drill some vent holes directly above the fan. Once I get the mod done I'll post some pics. It might be a few weeks since I just ordered this device and I'll need to do measurements before I decide if I'm going to purchase that heatsink fan... If anyone knows of any thinner ones with fan please advise.

Comment

Yes but that fan is 12v I believe... It probably wouldn't look too bad since the fan is black Can it be used in a 3v connector?
                        My USB cpu fan is a 5V. I even cut off the usb connector and just soldered the wires to the usb lead terminals ( 2 outside ones ).

Comment

This fan is so light, you can just zip tie it.
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

What kind of fan can be hooked up to the 3v connector? I haven't see any 3v heatsinks with fans. Or can a higher volt fan be used on it? I'm actually willing to cut a hole in the top of the case if need be to help it stay cooler... It probably wouldn't look to bad with a fan that has led lights too
                            You'll be ok with a small 5V fan and leave the stock heat sink alone I think. I did that to a H96 with S912 CPU. Stays below 60* even after hours of play.

Comment

You'll be ok with a small 5V fan and leave the stock heat sink alone I think. I did that to a H96 with S912 CPU. Stays below 60* even after hours of play.
                              http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?id=681421
                              There's no fan mounting holes anywhere... Also do you happen to know the hole-to-hole measurement? If it's 55mm I can probably use this VGA heatsink that's only 10mm high (50x50mm)

Comment

This fan is so light, you can just zip tie it.
                                Yeah I mean I'm trying to avoid modding the case too much.. I would probably be willing to drill some vent holes directly above the heatsink fan though.

Comment

Working...
                                X