No announcement yet.

H96 MAX RK3399 Tv Box 4/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the firmware something went not so, and now the console does not turn on, the computer also did not see, only the optics indicator lights up when power is applied and all. Advise something.

Comment

Originally posted by Danya View Post
      When the firmware something went not so, and now the console does not turn on, the computer also did not see, only the optics indicator lights up when power is applied and all. Advise something.
      Hi ,

please try another Powersupply , but remember it must have the same Specs ,

5V/2000mah , some of this Boxes need some more /mah/ ,

so maybe a 5V/3000mah is better . good luck

gefattern

Comment

I tried from a different workstation console is the same unit 5V / 2000mah. the result is the same.
        I understand I have a brick, like it is possible to close some contacts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaminda Liyanage View Post
          Hi Dear. I just bought a TV Box H96Max. I have a problem,when i fixed it to my old TV through AV port by composite cable,It doesn't work.There is no sound and video signal.So i just want to know weather there is some settings in the box.Your comment in this regard is highly appreciated .Chaminda Liyanage
          i needed one of these for my yundoo and an old crt tv one of the box type the cable type adapter is useless http://www.****.co.uk/bhp/av-to-hdmi-adapter

Comment

Yeah, mine had no signal connecting directly to TVs hdmi2 port but hdmi1 worked just fine, but connecting via amp hdmi2 port worked just fine... very odd...

Comment

I bought another box (not an h96max) and now all is working... gearbest refuse to get it back.. they offer a refund on their wallet... I never will purchase anything from them.
              Btw still waiting for a working firmware... meanwhile is there anyone that has experience with paypal purchase protection ?

Comment

Received mine yesterday with the 7.1.2 rom
                Same problems as everyone here, not shutting down, rebooting when I connect a WD Passport 2TB (...but curiously not with a 2.5" 1TB Seagate). Nova launcher crashes.
                I installed the official Youtube app and removed the one that came with the box and I was pleasantly surprised that now when I click the main youtube icon on the desktop it launches the latest app. I thought I would be getting an "App not found" message but no.

The thing that striked me the most in a negative way is the audio quality that comes out of the TV throug the HDMI. Too muddy bass, and flimsy high frequencies.
                1) Is there a way to customize the desktop? Remove the Netflix/Youtube large icons?
                2) Is there an alternative Launcher that actually works with this box?

P.S. Can you recommend a wireless gamepad that actually is tested and works with the particular box? Should I go for bluetooth or WiFi?
                Last edited by alnotas; 12-08-2017, 06:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Guilkwe View Post
                  I do not recommend any of these square boxes, the cooling of them is lousy! I recommend buying one that is of good quality and cooling so do not get headaches!
                  China-1 Stock | Buy R-TV BOX K99 Rockchip RK3399 Hexa Core 64bit TV BOX Android 6.0 4GB/32GB AC WIFI 1000M LAN Type C Bluetooth online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.
                  Hi. I totally agree. Ive now had mine for two weeks and it's dead...i think. Tried everything to get it powered back on, but have not had any success. Its hot plugged in now, without any activity or lights on.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Lets today have a look at the H96 Max
                    Thanks to Gearbest and DHL super fast as always, Hoping for something Interesting but looks like the same H96 sort of build
                    Boring remote and the quality of the build looks rushed, USB C port out of line some creative bending and packing looks better.

Lets start with the look around.

Hi Trevor. Where is the nand in these images? I may need to attempt clearing mine with shorting pins...though i don't really know how. My box is the same, only two weeks old and hardly no usage. Doesn't power up, no lights, flashes with android tool all sections except for the system image that fails at 10-20% because the device shuts off and kicks out of my windows 10 laptop.

Comment

Sounds like your power supply is dead.

The nand/emmc is the Samsung Chip second last image

Not aware of pin shorting location, someone maybe able to help
                      treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        Sounds like your power supply is dead.

The nand/emmc is the Samsung Chip second last image

Not aware of pin shorting location, someone maybe able to help
                        Thank you so very much for your quick reply! Wow. I’ve tried other power options and still no lights or booting. When detected by my laptop and within various RK tools, it quits within 30 seconds. I’m so disappointed in this as well as the seller whom has not contacted me back. I’m hoping that maybe if I had a smaller sized and compatible rom I could flash quicker and before my 30 seconds is up, then if it’s running I could later get in longer to update the stock rim or closest match. What do you think?

Cant find my original stock rom anywhere: rk3399_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.wisdom2.20171026.172043 test-keys

Comment

Originally posted by StevenP94 View Post
                          This night I'll try the october firmware found here
                          Hi Steven. The link appears invalid. Can you direct me to the firmware? I’m hoping it’s: rk3399_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.wisdom2.20171026.172043 test-keys

Comment

Originally posted by HomesickSurfer View Post

Hi Steven. The link appears invalid. Can you direct me to the firmware? I’m hoping it’s: rk3399_box-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47K eng.wisdom2.20171026.172043 test-keys
                            Still available here https://mega.nz/#!ck5TzbiL!3CDvVHLF9...hjw6NDEYOs8j6U

But no big differences from the previous one 2017 09 21

Comment

Originally posted by StevenP94 View Post

Still available here https://mega.nz/#!ck5TzbiL!3CDvVHLF9...hjw6NDEYOs8j6U

But no big differences from the previous one 2017 09 21
                              Thank you very much. My wife is so mad that I bought this box and it’s not working yet her mother has a $30 one and watches everyday. Do you know why it loses power at about 20 seconds when attached to laptop and attempting to flash?

Comment

Disconnect usb cable
                                Run tool, load image, hit start and then connect usb cable may need power supply also.
                                treboR
                                Please consider
                                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                                X