Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
    hmmm any luck after that
    I uninstall Light home launcher "update" and magic ....restart box now is back .....cheers guys...

Comment

Hello
      I tried installing the latest update, I did not get a lot of error. I'm with the last official firmware of two weeks ago. Android 7 does not recognize my USB microphone and I wanted to test your ROM. Please help.

Comment

I can'tget PLUTO TV v3.21 app to work. LEANBACK will start and quit. Regular version works but is not AndroidTV box Remote compatible. Can some one tell me where problem might be?- is it Android OS 7.1 that is causing a compatability problem or is it an app/ROM conflict?

This app worked fine with SC3-ATV (Android OS 6.x)

Comment

Finally, yesterday I make firmware update with SCV3 BETA 7.1.
          Unfortunately,, the temperature it's still too high:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1449.JPG
Views:	202
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	652554

Comment

damn that is hot, that is why is a beta.. the droid 7 sdk still have some way to go to be stable!

Comment

hi guys, i carefully read all the thread..
              Do anyone as a problem with wifi connecting/disconecting few seconds apart?
              was having this issue with original rom as well.
              anyone know how to fix it?

I have the 32GB 3GB h96 pro plus..9377 wifi.

Comment

try a different channel on your router in wifi settings or set it on auto . also try the turning the box moving it around to find a better signal

Comment

ok, i will try but i'm in same room as the router.. 2 meters appart :/
                  EDIT: i tried moving the box, changing the channel on router.. no luck.. the issue
                  its same issue than some other guys are reporting with the beelink GT1 and GT1 ultimate : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvuTeItg4LU

Anymore ideias guys?

EDIT2: i found a work arround! change option on router (encryption from "TKIP and AES" to just "AES") and it started working.
                  not sure if its a drivers issue or the router itself.
                  Last edited by pedropitt; 06-23-2017, 15:45.

Comment

I will give the Beta Rom a Try I have an OTT H96 Pro Plus 3gb/16gb not the alfawise, I have been looking for a Firmware that really working well with this Box but am finding that all the H96 Pro+ Firmware that I can find has issues like the System ui not responding ES File Explorer Not Responding Kodi / FTMC both seems to have issues with the Firmware.

About the Only way I go this up and running well is by using the Latest CSA93 Firmware 6.0 dated 20170308 even though there is also a H96 Pro+ dated the same date the CSA93 works better.

The Best running is the MK22 Plus but wifi Don't work even though it has the Drivers qca9377.

So hear goes lets see where this leads.

The Box was Cheap since it was Bricked "$30 dollars US"

Does anyone know why the H96 Pro+ has 4 usb ports but 2 are covered up on the sd card side, The only reason I know that is because I had to do the Pin Short to get it to come back to live?????

Comment

Question about temperatures guys:
                      - i have both alfawise h96 pro + and beelink GT1 ultimate and h96 temperature is about more 20ºC higher than beelink (ex. 50% load > h96 is about 83ºC and beelink is 64ºC) are these values normal? or is my h96 with some defect or is just to the fact that the heatsink on h96 is rubbish?
                      - i'm ordering a new heatsink, should i order a some for the RAM or is not necessary?

- meanwhile o made holes to the case of the alfawise i temperature drop about 5ºC

Comment

Have someone successful install this rom to chipset pp026-093e dg?

Comment

Originally posted by Dourios View Post
                          Have someone successful install this rom to chipset pp026-093e dg?

Your Box maybe a ddr4 this ROM is for DDR3, Check the Link above for more info.

Hope this Helps

Comment

Originally posted by tht View Post
                            My rom is ddr4 (gt1 ultimate) but this ROM running very well.....sooooo? Who knows, maybe his player has some difrent issues

Comment

My box has twrp pre installed can i flash the ddr4 rom with that?

Comment

I am still on scv1 of this and love it as it revived my R-BOX PRO 3G, instead of crappy official firmware put on it.
                                Any point of updating to scv3 via manual install or await further rom? as i like doing fresh installs, not updates?
                                I did the Antutu test and score is with scv1 41456
                                And under battery temperature is shows 42.4c, which i did feel the box and it is cold.
                                Althou i use CPU TEMP and it shows 54-55c idle
                                Is this good?

Comment

Working...
                                X