Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could push all the newest Ota updates to the atv version that would be good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chainz View Post
      If you could push all the newest Ota updates to the atv version that would be good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      ??? i just pushed SCV2 for ATV version!
      ATV version have nothing to do with this one! so SCV2=SCV5

Comment

I think Magisk root with the modules is the way to go.
        That being said..I lost root through sheer effort.

I re-installed Magisk v13.7-170903 and then saw safetynet was ok/ not ok ...meh... go figure, I re-installed safety net...had a problem now with root permission for Magisk...re-installed Magisk but still no good.
        Uninstalled Magisk...rebooted. All good..re-installed Magisk but..no Magisk and it will not install...
        Root check apps just crash.

Edit: 2 hours later with various Magisk versions and uninstall scripts, terminal emulator... etc. Fail after Fail ... Just flashed 13.3 again and works. Safetynet is quirky...that's another day.

Overall SCV5, Action Launcher runs better then ever. Youtube seems to be smooth. Chrome browser video has not green screened in several tries. More goodness I'm missing for sure.
        Last edited by ReaperMan; 09-04-2017, 07:24. Reason: Success

Comment

I can install ..just keep rebooting to TWRP Recovery ,....im using same procedure like many other times I did, usb key format to fata32 plug in select update go to local ..find zip file and finale update...but when restart go to recovery TWRP?? any suggestion ?

Comment

sudoko
            Did you Start at SCV4(USB Burn Tool)>SCV4a >SCV4b and finally SCV5 OTA ?
            I had the same problem Jumping from SCV3 to SCV4a.

Comment

Ho ho my bad I don't even realize 4b update is there .....sorry and thanks for quick respond...

Comment

I'm still trying to catch why it randomly hangs from time to time.. I know these things are not that great-ly cooled, is heat actually a factor perhaps? Like what are acceptable temperatures for this device? (so I have some reference material)

Comment

Hello. can I directly upgrade from scv4 to scv5 ota? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                    Yes.

PS3 pad working nicely again .

Another bug:

Dead trigger and Beach buggy showing graphical glitches (strange graphical glitch/line) i.e. flashing lines, black boxes.

I also notice a small black box appears on the screen saver.
                    Last edited by Kingmarth; 09-04-2017, 12:54.

Comment

Originally posted by craser View Post
                      I just installed everything myself you have to install everything instrumentally, I missed this big notice in post 1 "UPDATES ARE INCREMENTAL - SCV4 (IMG) -> SCV4A (OTA) -> SCV4B (OTA) -> SCV5 (OTA) -> ETC...."

Comment

Originally posted by Scotdog View Post
                        @ ArmaBene - You may have a weird H96 Pro+ like me. Ive used both burning techniques with multiple Android 7 firmwares with the same result. The status bar stops @ 2%. This happens with all Nougat Fw's I've tested. My box will load any Android 6 firmwares but refuses to load 7. Ive decided to stick with SCV3A-ATV. It does everything I need it to. Runs plenty fast and stays cool. Some of these boxes are weird beasts. If you find a solution, let me know. For now I'm staying content. I just wanna watch TV & Listen to music!
                        By USB burning tool I was able to switch to SCV4 even if erasing bootloader doesn't work on my tvbox.
                        After each update (including OTA ones) the display switches back to FHD at the next boot. So there is the need for a FHD screen to properly complete the reboot and the update.
                        Trying to update to SCV4B I had some troubles. It seems that removing the 2nd assert line in update-script (\META-INF\com\google\android\update-script) solved the issue. Maybe my first (SCV4A) OTA update didn't complete because of the missing booting...
                        So I reverted back to SCV4 and then updated to SCV4A, 4B and 5 by keeping the TVbox connected to an FHD screen (anyway I kept the update-script modified to bypass the compatibility check). SCV5 seems working as expected; I hope it's bugless...

Thank you SuperCeleron for your hard work!
                        Armando

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaBene View Post

By USB burning tool I was able to switch to SCV4 even if erasing bootloader doesn't work on my tvbox.
                          After each update (including OTA ones) the display switches back to FHD at the next boot. So there is the need for a FHD screen to properly complete the reboot and the update.
                          Trying to update to SCV4B I had some troubles. It seems that removing the 2nd assert line in update-script (\META-INF\com\google\android\update-script) solved the issue. Maybe my first (SCV4A) OTA update didn't complete because of the missing booting...
                          So I reverted back to SCV4 and then updated to SCV4A, 4B and 5 by keeping the TVbox connected to an FHD screen (anyway I kept the update-script modified to bypass the compatibility check). SCV5 seems working as expected; I hope it's bugless...

Thank you SuperCeleron for your hard work!
                          Armando
                          Yes we hope as SuperCeleron is genius man

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                            sorry for offtopic anyone know any working adaway addon for nougat 7.1.2
                            JoseM adaway and adblocker reborn both works

/C

Comment

If anyone have a problem like me about Sleep mode not working with physical keyboard I find how to resolve it.
                              Before I can't be able to restore box from sleep by my rii mini i8 now with this modify yes.
                              It's simple.
                              You have to go to sys/bus/usb/devices/yournameofdevices (my is 1.3.3) /power and open file wakeup
                              It has set link disable. You have to modify in enable.
                              In this way the keyboard not go in sleep mode and you can enable box.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

I am running systemless root and Netflix is giving me error 'There is a problem playing video.Please try again (1.20). Root is hidden in Magisk Manager.

i had to re-install Netflix and all working now

I also noticed bottom nav bar is missing light off option and switch off option.

Comment

Working...
                                X