MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diegocaxudo View Post
    does anybody knows if usb port hubs work on this ROM, I've had another ROM where my us hub does not work, I would like to know this because (as I'm sure you all know) the T428 has only one usb port and I would like to connect my usb Keyboard/air mouse and my Logitech usb webcam and maybe an external hard drive. Also, can anybody tell me how good is the compability with apps (in the play store). Thx for any help

I use this one and at the moment, it has not given me problems. There is a version with fewer ports. I use it with one t428 and plug a mouse, a keyboard and t428. I have spent tests of antutu without problems of supply

I have not tried with external discs, because I have everything in network

Comment

Originally posted by divenet View Post
      http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B000...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use this one and at the moment, it has not given me problems. There is a version with fewer ports. I use it with one t428 and plug a mouse, a keyboard and t428. I have spent tests of antutu without problems of supply

I have not tried with external discs, because I have everything in network
      I have several of those and always worked properly.

Comment

I also have the XBMC installer fc , well not the XBMC installer itself, it tells me settings is force closing.
        It happened after i manually downloaded and installed a nightly built. Now your button triggers the fc, even after uninstalling XBMC.

Hope this helps..

Comment

NO APPS WORKING!

HI, I dicided to try the last version of this rom (1.1.2) on my T428 becouse I see that almost everybody likes this rom and almost every post is positive, But I have a problem, everytime I try to download any app from the play store it downloads normally, but when the app says 100% downloaded it stays there and the app doesnt really Installs (it just stays there saying "100%"). Can enybody help me with this Because I like everything else about this rom and I wouldn't like to have to install another one.
          "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
          - Bill gates

Comment

Solved problem

Originally posted by diegocaxudo View Post
            I have a problem, everytime I try to download any app from the play store it downloads normally, but when the app says 100% downloaded it stays there and the app doesnt really Installs (it just stays there saying "100%"). Can enybody help me with this Because I like everything else about this rom and I wouldn't like to have to install another one.
            I just tried reflashing the rom, and now that I flashed it again, I'm surprised to see that I solved the problem (I'm a total noob), when I say that I "solved the problem" I mean that is working now but I still dont know why that happened the 1st time. Anyways, thanks for the rom lewy20041 because everything works great and I love the fact that you put a gamepad button for tincore key mapper, Thx.
            "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
            - Bill gates

Comment

best rom untill now!

but i have a little question , on my last mk808 i could connect external wifi dongle by replacing the rkwifi.ko but when i try this on your firmware i cant can you try help me with that?

Comment

T428 1080P - NFS - Custom.ko

Thank you Lewy20041 for an awesome rom. I loaded the T428 1080P version yesterday and it's just GREAT! So far it's the best one I've used and by far the cleanest one! Really like what you added to system config screens. Outstanding!

I'm very interested in getting the NFS modules or options (not sure which it is) setup and running on this rom as I have NFS host on my media server. As you already know running HD movies on SMB doesn't work very well because it is to slow.
                The question I have is NFS already part of this rom or do I need to move the NFS files into the root directory or ? How do I connect/commands to my NFS host?

Last question is regarding your comments on the install txt on custom.ko. Just put the module I want from the rk3188 list of modules and rename them to custom.ko and put in root directory? That's it?

Again Thanks for this excellent rom and I look forward future releases!

Comment

i will be uploading rom with nfs support today.
                  Everything is possible if we work together!
                  ApkFreak

Comment

T428 1080P - NFS - Custom.ko

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                    Awesome! Look forward to trying out. Thanks

Comment

i tought that ill do it today but cant make it.
                      for now download avilible only for k-r42 users.
                      i will make ver for t428/mk908 on 16/08/2013:"
                      Everything is possible if we work together!
                      ApkFreak

Comment

does this rom work on the V3.0 hardware ?
                        edit:nope loops at the google tv sceen
                        tronsmart needs to get on the ball and release some src for the 3.0 devices
                        edit: 2 tried flashing a known working kernel didn't matter does this image have the kernel packed into the boot\ramdisk ? if so can we get a unpacked version so I can test it on my 3.0
                        edit: managed to repack this with the stock tromsmart kernel for 3.0 devices no go
                        Last edited by Legitsu; 08-15-2013, 03:53.
                        current devices(rockchip sucks)
                        Hardkernel ODROID C1 running android kitkat
                        Hardkernel ODROID XU3-L Running Linux/openelec (primary media server)
                        rPi model B+ running nothing ... bricked

Comment

This might sound stupid but:

Does xbmc work on t428 with this rom??

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                            Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by redbluegeo View Post
                              This might sound stupid but:

Does xbmc work on t428 with this rom??
                              I have XBMC running on the new rom for t428. HD movies from my server are choppy, waiting on nfs rom update to hopefully resolve. Navi-x, 1channel, icefilms all work fine. I have not seen any major issues other than stream hd movies from home server.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliorm View Post
                                I have XBMC running on the new rom for t428. HD movies from my server are choppy, waiting on nfs rom update to hopefully resolve. Navi-x, 1channel, icefilms all work fine. I have not seen any major issues other than stream hd movies from home server.
                                Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Comment

Working...
                                X