Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908 observations

The video fix is awesome. So thank you.

Multiuser, haven't tried it yet, but noticed it was there. Thank you for that too

now the complaints

antutu score on stock firmware is 16000, on this firmware 13000. just an observation really, I don't care about benchmarks. But is 3d slower because of the video fix?

I want DPMS (display timeout) back. I was using that.

Launcher FCs once on every boot.

Finless has better driver support. If I plug in my USB audio device for example it just works.

XBMC installer FCs. It's not really that useful anyway, we can download the libsf alphas on our own.

Comment

not everyone know what ver of xbmc use on these devices also you can update xbmc with this instaler.
      so its simpler than serching on the net.
      also in next ver of firmware there is implemented advancedsettings.xml
      so end user have all in one place without much hassle.
      you will be shocked how much user ask for best xbmc ver and how to get what to write and where to put
      this xml.
      also you are first to tel me thatxbmc installer and launcher fc:"
      antutu score is lower becouse of kernel i used.
      when i used stock i was asked to replace it with carent one
      and now you are teling about stock one.
      everyone want something difrent;p

but any way thanks for feedback
      its realy important
      Everything is possible if we work together!
      ApkFreak

Comment

Hello,

i'm not as good at this.
        i have to flash only the link of the T428 on the first post?
        or do i need to flash a new kernel to? or is this included?

if not, can you tell me where to find the correct kernel (with the vsync fix??)

thank you

Comment

the kernel is alredy there so just flash.
          ApkFreak

Comment

Thanks

i got it working already... problems with bad HDMI connections.

Thanks anyway, i already like the video playback!

Comment

whats to come in next week:

v1.2.0
              -youtube for gtv downgraded to 1.6 (due to login problems on 1.7.1)
              if you dont need to login 1.7.1 can be downloaded on my website
              -better webcam support (logitech cams like c525 wasnt working befour, now it works like a charm)
              -test external cd/dvd support
              -bootsound suport (put any .mp3 into system media and rename it to android_audio.mp3 it will be played with at bootanimation screen.)
              -auto install advancedsettings.xml for smooth 1080p videa playback in XBMC
              -back to stock with apps icons
              ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                whats to come in next week:

v1.2.0
                -youtube for gtv downgraded to 1.6 (due to login problems on 1.7.1)
                if you dont need to login 1.7.1 can be downloaded on my website
                -better webcam support (logitech cams like c525 wasnt working befour, now it works like a charm)
                -test external cd/dvd support
                -bootsound suport (put any .mp3 into system media and rename it to android_audio.mp3 it will be played with at bootanimation screen.)
                -auto install advancedsettings.xml for smooth 1080p videa playback in XBMC
                -back to stock with apps icons
                Would it be possible that you can make Mouse Zoom Function in Accessibility to work ?

Thank you

Comment

i will try but cant promise anything.
                  ApkFreak

Comment

MK908 Android 4.2.2 Complete SDK Released

See my post here

Usually sells for $5000 by Rockchip.
                    Over 7.5 GB of files once installed.

Comment

heh. i posted it here today to
                      even befour you;p
                      it dont change the fact its nice to have complite sdk.
                      ApkFreak

Comment

Traducción
                        I've installed this kernel in 1080 and have proven very little. ethernet adapter works ok, bt no use and little evidence of network video, are very successful. previously only used a mouse to control but now does not work. I have a wireless keyboard as you can prove it to you.
                        What keyboard you use with the T428 keyboard?

Edit. With the keyboard, no problem
                        antutu score is 17546 on ver kernel 1080p at 1800MHz cpu

Sorry for the english
                        Last edited by divenet; 08-10-2013, 22:57.

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                          i will try but cant promise anything.
                          Thank you ! I've checked Finless "T428 ALPHA TEST ROM - Frame skipping testing"
                          (4.2.2), it has Mouse Zoom fully functional. Hope it help.

Comment

USB hubs

does anybody knows if usb port hubs work on this ROM, I've had another ROM where my us hub does not work, I would like to know this because (as I'm sure you all know) the T428 has only one usb port and I would like to connect my usb Keyboard/air mouse and my Logitech usb webcam and maybe an external hard drive. Also, can anybody tell me how good is the compability with apps (in the play store). Thx for any help
                            "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
                            - Bill gates

Comment

Ive just realised I cant see usb storage when plugged into the single usb so I dont fancy your chances with a usb hub. Not sure if I am doing anything wrong.
                              Also cant get wifi direct to work. 2 systems will connect but wont transfer files.

Comment

Originally posted by diegocaxudo View Post
                                does anybody knows if usb port hubs work on this ROM, I've had another ROM where my us hub does not work, I would like to know this because (as I'm sure you all know) the T428 has only one usb port and I would like to connect my usb Keyboard/air mouse and my Logitech usb webcam and maybe an external hard drive. Also, can anybody tell me how good is the compability with apps (in the play store). Thx for any help
                                I have used hubs on every stick I own, including the mk908. I don't have a t428 but I'm assuming you'll be fine. Plus I think that's more defined by the kernel and all mine have it enabled. I'm guessing all lewy's kernels do.
                                If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X