X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
    i have bad news.
    my website Bandwidth Limit Exceeded so you want be able do download
    xbmc by xbmc installer and TV launcher 3D.
    i will need to change host for xbmc but i can do that only by firmware update.
    if anyone can donate even if its 1$ it will help alot to get a website working again.
    its not easy for me to ask for this but im not realy a reach person so i cant aford it by my self. i will put this info in my posts for now so users will know why xbmc installer dont work.
    Sent you some dinero...
    Thanks for your work!

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
      Everything is possible if we work together!
      ApkFreak

Comment

wow we have some new kernels made today for mk908 from pjhanderson; they are OC'ed and one of them contains both pjha and sam321 fixes for the video stutter and frame skipping problem

download link is here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/pbscn8jfx6...phja_mk908.zip

and the whole thread is here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...layback/page11

big thanks for their work, I'm going to test it this afternoon, just not sure in combination with which ROM

Comment

thank you
          Hi Lewy20041, Would it be possible for you to create the 1080p rom for the T428 using rom 1.1.2 including the NFS option? NFS works great on the 720p 1.2.1 rom but BT does not. 1.1.2 version had bluetooth working, 1080p working as well, just need nfs to winner for me!

I"ll stop bothering you after that...maybe lol. Really would appreciate it!

Comment

i will update all devices that i support now with 1.2.0 final.
            ApkFreak

Comment

i will update all devices that i support now with 1.2.0 final.
              Super! I believe this will make a very good stable rom for most to use day to day. Networking, bluetood, good video, snappy performance is what most want and again I believe this will be very good.

Thanks

Comment

can anyone to confirm if this rom supports also v3 of MK908?
                Last edited by ionutzica; 08-21-2013, 14:06.
                http://www.MayBeSmart.info
                The Best Tutorial Site!!!

Comment

lewy20041
                  Better change thread name to the latest version 1.2.1, it's still named 1.1.2

Comment

heh.
                    i know but i cant change it;p
                    ApkFreak

Comment

Re: MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

Anyone? MK908 hv v3?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

first post updated with "v1.2.0 Final 720p"
                        ApkFreak

Comment

i have the T428 with 1.2.1 installed, are there any benefit to downgrade to 1.2.0 ?

Comment

Installed 1.2.1 on MK908

This was the first ROM I've tried with tun.ko so OpenVPN worked

Netflix is still flaky however. When first installed, it played back content successfully the first time. After closing the app, coming back to it, on every subsequent attempt it jumps back to the selection screen shortly after it tries to start playback.

Comment

Re: MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

Originally posted by DigiDAD View Post
                              Installed 1.2.1 on MK908

This was the first ROM I've tried with tun.ko so OpenVPN worked

Netflix is still flaky however. When first installed, it played back content successfully the first time. After closing the app, coming back to it, on every subsequent attempt it jumps back to the selection screen shortly after it tries to start playback.

How about WiFi? Is it stable? Fast?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Version 1.2.0

So, IMHO it's kinda step back from 1.2.1 because 1.2.1 is much faster. Minix firmware is better than stock R-42. For now I think it's time to choose the right kernel for this ROM. Phjanderson has released a whole bunch of them recently. With his and sam321's video fixes, OCL and memory speed tweaks.

For me right now the worst thing in this ROM is that even with OCL, NFS share instead of Samba and video fixes on 1080p kernel I can play heavy HD 1080p videos from LAN NAS barely smooth only with native video player. But it has not FF and REWIND functions, can't save bookmarks on NAS and built-in subtitles cannot be switched off.
                                MX Player Pro skips frames and quite a lot of them. XBMC (both 12.2 and13.0) is able to play only SD content. All 1080p videos is almost slide show.

Will wait for the future releases of this ROM. Hope my problems will be solved and all heavy HD videos will be played by XBMC or MX Player Pro smoothly!

Comment

Working...
                                X