Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanted to reboot to recovery to install superSu

Comment

Anyone know how we can get Light home launcher to work or another good functional TV box style launcher? The options on the play store kinda suck. I see some good ones that come installed on boxes. I tried a couple ways to get Light home to work but no luck.

Comment

hi everybody! firmware "VORKE-Z6PLUS-20171221-PC" does not want to be stitched on gt1 ultimate... dear Megadanz, please make the next Nexus ROM based on this FW! tnx!!!

Change log:
        1. Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
        2. Repair automatically restart and crash.
        3. Repair blurred image when booting.
        4. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
        5. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
        6. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
        7. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
        8. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
        9. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Do you know if the regular Vorke Z6 got these changes as well?

Nice! Do you know if the regular Vorke Z6 got these changes as well?

YES http://blog.geekbuying.com/2017/12/v...date-20171221/

Comment

Hi thanks for the rom.
          Last edited by Xyleme; 01-11-2018, 12:33. Reason: Solved issue by myself... sorry

Comment

Hi Guest! Any news on BT audio fix so far?

P.S. could you suggest a Kodi variant that has the smoothest performance on your roms? In my experience the standard 17.6 and 18 versions from appstore and kodi komepage have provlems with memory management. I remember the RoockChip had its own Kodi variation developed by FreakTab team, but is there an optimized version for GT1?

Comment

Hi Guest
              Thank you for your work, i need a little advice on installing this rom.
              I am coming from another custom rom with twrp so usb burning tool is not an option.
              I have used bootcardmaker with the stock burn package, giving me 3 files on the sd card, a .ini - .uboot - .img
              Insert sd card, reboot to recovery.
              After a 'wipe' on to 'install' where twrp is asking for a zip file, of which I don't have.
              Press 'image' button and the NexusGT1.......img is shown, click on this.
              Next page I am being asked to 'select partition to flash image' either in 'boot' 'recovery' or 'logo'
              Wanting to select 'boot' but unsure.
              Also tried installing the OTA Update zip through twrp but this just comes back with an error.
              It was all so simple with the usb burning tool and the .img.
              Help me out please.

Comment

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                Your first statement about USB Burning Tool makes no sense to me. The whole point about flashing the burn package with that Amlogic utility is that it works no matter what's on the device, even if you just shorted pins on the eMMC for a bricked device. Having TWRP installed shouldn't matter.

Personally, I almost always flash with USB Burning Tool, and suggest that everyone who's serious about using custom ROMs on these TV boxes get a male-to-male Type A USB cable. I find them online regularly for less than $3 with free shipping.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Magendanz.
              Sorted and flashed.
              It turns out my lad used my laptop to try and flash a custom rom to his phone, without telling me, probably because he has finished up with quite an expensive paper weight.
              I'm guessing the software he used must have effected the usb burning tool drivers. Re-installed and all is good.
              That and me putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5

Comment

hi everybody! dear Magendanz! please make the next version of Nexus based on "VORKE-Z6-20171221-PC" !!! it working on gt1 ultimate (ax12), youtube, ace stream, iptv - ok, but antutu 3d test don't even start!

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, of course. I just haven't had the time yet. I just got back from vacation and I'm juggling two other paying projects.

Guest thank you for this beautiful Rom. I want to ask?
                Beelink Gt1 Ultimate S/N: A706DSXXXXXXX 3/32 Does it work with DDR4?

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, I don't have this new hardware and it's not clear to me what components changed. Looking at the two OEM firmware releases, the device trees are identical, so there are no clues there.

Guest I installed the Nano Nexus package. Wifi is very slow. Also, the app is not downloaded with Google Play. I did everything. I did not get any results. (Google account removal. To delete and stop Google Play and Play Store data ...) I did not get results when I reset the factory settings. What do I have to do in this situation. Thansk  

Comment

Guest commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which app to you mean by "the app is not downloaded with Google Play"?

No apps can be downloaded by "Google Play."
                The wifi is very unstable and slow.
                It takes 10 minutes to download a 10 MB file.(Modem internet speed 16 mb.)

@Magendanz

Comment

Hi again Magendanz.
                  Flashed this rom a few days ago but wanted to go back to the Beelink 707 stock.
                  Using a different combination of the usb burning tool v2.0.9/.8/.7 and .6, four different usb outlets on the laptop, mains power to the Ultimate after connection to the tool, pressing start before connecting the usb cable, I got the same error in the burning tool - [0x10105002] romcode/initialize ddr/............ probably over 100 times. Google search comes back with a lot of results but no definate answer.
                  I then flashed the stock recovery to the box and at the first attempt with the burning tool it flashed the 707 stock.
                  Any idea why mate ?

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, the recovery partition isn't used when flashing with Amlogic's USB Burning Tool...just the bootloader. It shouldn't make a difference.

Changelog (20180119):
                  • Based on the latest Shiningworth All-in-One firmware (Vorke_Z6-20171221).
                  • Underlying OEM firmware now includes settings for Auto Framerate and Superuser Root Mode.
                  • Updated kernel modules for game controllers and added initialization code in init.amlogic.board.rc.
                  • Added kernel module for Broadcom Bluetooth USB dongles.
                  • Updated to TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 based on latest OEM kernel.
                  • Updated to latest OpenGApps build (20180119).
                  Known Bugs:
                  • I'm still seeing some stuttering with Bluetooth audio, but it seems specific to the LTM8830 wireless chipset.
                  • Clicking on Vision Settings in the setup wizard will launch an unsupported activity in Settings.
                  • If holding reset button to boot to recovery, release after 10 seconds and then wait for almost a minute. It will eventually get there.
                  Download:

Comment

Nice job Magendanz. I will upgrade my Ax25 model with this rom
                    but does it support the 706D0 GT1 Ultimate ? I have also this model and had to come back from your previous Rom to the beelink stock Rom because of several issues such as impossibility to have automatic start of Linux deploy after reset while it is working with your previous Rom on my Ax25 version.

and if yes, from which beelink stock version as I just discover that they issue a new stock rom

thank you by advance
                    regards
                    Philippe ( FRANCE !)

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      These are based on the Shiningworth All-in-One firmware for the Amlogic q201 reference board (specifically, the Vorke Z6), which doesn't seem to fully support the 70xD GT1 hardware variant yet. That said, folks are just saying that it doesn't recognize the full 3GB or DRAM, so you might be able to get by.
                  Working...
                  X