Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post
    Try to turn on Level 2 with this channel.
    Sergey, even it you turn Level 1 or 2 on, it just down Hz from 60 to 50 or 25, but issue still there, you just need wait much more time to see it...
    The main problem of Level1/2 is that on some TVs down level to 50Hz, other TVs to 25.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by systemoff View Post
      Hi, i cannot install kodi, it says “app not installed, this app isnt compatible with your media box “, in play store i get an error as well!
      Kodi should be installed with the update. If you go to TV that is the link to Kodi. You can kill the TV app and then upload Kodi also. So if Kodi has a update you can always use the App from the playstore.

Comment

Originally posted by mXHX View Post
        even it you turn Level 1 or 2 on, it just down Hz from 60 to 50 or 25, but issue still there, you just need wait much more time to see it...
        The main problem of Level1/2 is that on some TVs down level to 50Hz, other TVs to 25.
        These are my wishes too:
        Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post
        1. Make deinterlacing work correct (without rainbow artifacts).
        2. Make the AFR Level 2 work correctly.

Comment

there is Level 2 and its 25Hz after 4 hours
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hello I have two tx3 mini, one with old firmware of August or July and one with the new dual OS beta just installed, and when I watch the same video 1080p with the old firmware is all ok, with the new i see glitches and bad video sometimes... Why? This with kodi 17.6,.
            At this point there is somebody who can link me the old firmware , I have all firmware but not that one. Thanks

Inviato dal mio Moto G (5) Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Go here http://www.tanix-box.com/download-vi...mage-20170829/
              Download the file and you will be ok. It is the 2017 file in Dec. It is not Kodi 17.6, But I would update to Kodi 17.6.
              Good Luck!

Comment

A simple reset solved the kodi instalation problem. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by systemoff View Post
                  Hi, i cannot install kodi, it says “app not installed, this app isnt compatible with your media box “, in play store i get an error as well!
                  Factory reset solves it.
                  Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Originally posted by mXHX View Post

After 2 hours of watching H264 streams on this new version I hoped tanix manufacturer solved this serious rainbow issue. But then I switch to simple SD channel and they disappointed me There is the video proof: https://photos.app.goo.gl/g7nEFz7A3LGkSxbn2
                    TANIX still did not resolve this issue of his every AMLOGIC models !!! S905W and S912 too
                    Calm down

Working on this. But it is not so simple. Tomorrow Tanix engineers are going to have a meeting with Amlogic engineers because this problem (and something related to h265 for IPTV).

Step by step.

Comment

mXHX Sergey11 claw3000

Can you test this firmware? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mc...evGqZ-JxpT4Jz9

Notes: Android only version. For "rainbow issue". This is not an usual BETA firmware, install it only for testing this issue because you will not get any other improvement.

Engineers are going to have a meeting with Amlogic team, but feedback is appreciated anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                        mXHX Sergey11 claw3000

Can you test this firmware? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Mc...evGqZ-JxpT4Jz9

Notes: Android only version. For "rainbow issue". This is not an usual BETA firmware, install it only for testing this issue because you will not get any other improvement.

Engineers are going to have a meeting with Amlogic team, but feedback is appreciated anyway.
                        Good day, there is no rainbow, but now boxing has started to hang completely
                        when watching a video.

Comment

Originally posted by claw3000 View Post
                          Good day, there is no rainbow, but now boxing has started to hang completely
                          when watching a video.
                          Could you try all the Auto Frame Rate modes?

Comment

Could you try all the Auto Frame Rate modes?
                            I checked 1080/60/50/25 afr off no rainbow, 1080/60 auto afr level 2 no rainbow, afr level 1 does not work, but now tv box has started to hang and tv emits an unpleasant sound from the speakers.

Returning to the original screen resolution does not work. Some applications. After switching the channel, AFR (level 2) is activated (converting the video to 60 Hz to 25 Hz), but after turning off the channel, the screen remains in the resolution to which it was switched AFR (25 Hz). In this regard, in this application https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/en/ and https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...limeiptv&hl=en

Comment

Can you test this firmware? For "rainbow issue".
                              I was able to see the "rainbow" before the Lavel 2 was turned on.
                              After Level 2 was turned on, there was no "rainbow", and after it turned off again - there was no "rainbow" too.
                              Lavel 2 does not work correctly.
                              Lavel 1 does not work.
                              Originally posted by claw3000 View Post
                              but now tv box has started to hang...
                              The same
                              Last edited by Sergey11; 03-22-2018, 20:19.

Comment

First I want require: please do not focus to use afrd Level1 nor Level2 by default because both causes off/on screen (or flickering if you want) on every play/stop or switch TV channel. Manually set to 24Hz slow down whole box responses, so I'm willing to set up minimum 50Hz on FullHD which must work correct without rainbows - my opinion. Now there is my result with AFRD setting = Off

First test after flash new version at 1080p 50Hz after half hour(attached screnshot) the rainbow shows on the most quality multicast fullhd stream. SD stream works fine
                                Second and all next tests no rainbow showed because whole box froze after few minutes I will inform about next tests.

Edit: video proof from test fullhd af 50Hz stream with just 4:3 old series episode after one hour: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iwEXTpISmfBE26552

PS: one note about PerfectPlayer: if you want to show rainbow more quickly than usually, leave on screen transparent OSD menu with list channels or EPG during playing streams.
                                I think that issue has to do something with performance in conjunction with PCB layout design, maybe also in conjunction with used LP memory chips.

PS2: I think you should meet also with AZW engineers because they have one specific box model Mini M8S Pro in two variants with different PCB layout design: older version has no issues with rainbow, but the newer one with -C at the end (Mini M8S Pro-C) has very very quickly visible same issue on EVERY stream! Until version 707N0 where they solved it.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by mXHX; 03-23-2018, 00:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X