Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Tanix TX9 Pro / Vorke Z6 Plus - based on Magendanz´s Vorke Z6 / Tanix TX92 Stock & Nano Nexus ROMs (Android 7.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alesul View Post
    For the moment is the best and stable rom with working lcd for our Vorke Z6 plus Magendanz ATV roms based on

Vorke Z6 Plus

Thanks Magendanz and Alienato.
    But I hope Magendanz will make directly rom for our Z6 plus rom based on 20180126
    HI, the box today, that from your request
    Temp max 47°
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I am using the following as a solution for the excessive heat generated by this box

I just took out the box bottom and let it rest on top of this USB fan cooler, it works pretty well and have the advantage I don't need to cut the box case

Comment

For the moment is the best and stable rom with working lcd for our Vorke Z6 plus Magendanz ATV roms based on

Vorke Z6 Plus

Thanks Magendanz and Alienato.
        But I hope Magendanz will make directly rom for our Z6 plus rom based on 20180126
        thanks for your comments and I agree that if Magendanz could do it, that would be the best thing

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post
          I am using the following as a solution for the excessive heat generated by this box

I just took out the box bottom and let it rest on top of this USB fan cooler, it works pretty well and have the advantage I don't need to cut the box case
          excellent work, thanks also for the continuous development of these ROMs

Comment

After 1 week of use Magendanz rom in Vorke z6 plus a lot of crush begins and also freezing screens....I can use the device just after I take the AC plug from device! I believe something is not ok.....Other people have the same simptoms?

Comment

After 1 week of use Magendanz rom in Vorke z6 plus a lot of crush begins and also freezing screens....I can use the device just after I take the AC plug from device! I believe something is not ok.....Other people have the same simptoms?
              HI, with the latest official rom I have 2/3 freeze screen weekly. The only rom with no blocks I tested is Alianato on Guest base no ATV ROM:
              post # 72 link
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ck-nano-nexus- rom-android-7-1 / Page5.

But LCD not work fine.

Bye

Comment

I have two that bricked i think. I can't access recovery on either both have no Boot logo on the front and both don't display nothing. The first one when i try and flash with burning tool it fails around 2% with a 0x10105002 error. Second one with same Usb same and same firmware Feb2018 it flashes fine but says boot with no image now, but when i plug in a hdmi cord and it doesn't show boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Luca View Post

HI, with the latest official rom I have 2/3 freeze screen weekly. The only rom with no blocks I tested is Alianato on Guest base no ATV ROM:
                  post # 72 link
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ck-nano-nexus- rom-android-7-1 / Page5.

But LCD not work fine.

Bye
                  new links for that version, 2017-11-19 (non ATV) and based on Vorke Z6 Plus

Nano

Stock

I expect this to be my last update for this box, good luck
                  cheers

Comment

new links for that version, 2017-11-19 (non ATV) and based on Vorke Z6 Plus

Nano

Stock

I expect this to be my last update for this box, good luck
                    cheers
                    Hi Alianato Thanks for all your work
                    Last thing, the LCD patch on this version does not work, do you think you can adapt it?

Comment

Hi Alianato Thanks for all your work
                      Last thing, the LCD patch on this version does not work, do you think you can adapt it?
                      did you try the following, I am not sure it will work

I taped by box internally with a black tape and forgot about the led, to be honest I prefer with the led off
                      I found that apparently this is the most stable rom for my Tanix TX9 Pro, you tell me ... (I am using the nano version)

Comment

did you try the following, I am not sure it will work

I taped by box internally with a black tape and forgot about the led, to be honest I prefer with the led off
                        I found that apparently this is the most stable rom for my Tanix TX9 Pro, you tell me ... (I am using the nano version)
                        But this is not the first version ?? I say this because the rom works well as your first version !!! I try again a few days and I can tell you. I flash the stock version.
                        Bye

Comment

But this is not the first version ?? I say this because the rom works well as your first version !!! I try again a few days and I can tell you. I flash the stock version.
                          Bye
                          it is the first version yes

Comment

it is the first version yes
                            I confirm that this rom has no blocks that requires on-off box.
                            Kodi 17.6 seems to work well, kodi 18 has some problems. youtube ok chrome and others app ok
                            Question, how can I root the box? I tried some tools without success.
                            Cheers

Comment

On the Russian forum, someone says that the voltage written on the motherboard is not the same as the measured.
                              I have done some checks and this is true, but those detected are correct according to the specifications of the components.
                              LPDDR3 1.2 Volt (no 1.5 as written)
                              CPU min 0,80v max 1,1v, it depends on the clock (1,1 as written)
                              EMMC 1.8v
                              The values remain stable in the box.
                              I really do not know what to think.
                              possible that 90% firmware not good?

Comment

I confirm that this rom has no blocks that requires on-off box.
                                Kodi 17.6 seems to work well, kodi 18 has some problems. youtube ok chrome and others app ok
                                Question, how can I root the box? I tried some tools without success.
                                Cheers
                                you must install zip via twrp, I believe I installed SuperSU v2.82 http://www.supersu.com/download

perhaps installing the zip via the "about" in "settings" may also work, from what I recall the result is a boot into recovery

Comment

Working...
                                X