Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One person cannot make a universal program.It is possible to unzip and package Android 9 firmware using Amlogic Tool v6.0.And unpack, edit and pack system.img ,vendor.img using another program.Here's another editing program.
    Henry's unpacker - Unpack raw/sparse android image and repack them into a TWRP flashable rom Instructions to using the tool: 1. Download and unzip 2. Place boot/system/vendor images to the directory where you extracted 3. Open a terminal...

Android is constantly being updated...

Comment

sounds pretty nice...too many different packers / modifyers....:-(

Comment

Amlogic tool v7.1 for Ricky Divyakovskiy

Comment

AMlogic Tools [7.1.0] Donate version is free now on Ricky's site under products

Ricky's site

thanks Ricky

Comment

Originally posted by MgmGtx View Post
            AMlogic Tools [7.1.0] Donate version is free now on Ricky's site under products

Ricky's site

thanks Ricky
            It doesnt work... waste of time.
            Its giving me error in extracting Vendor / System file from Image file.

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post

It doesnt work... waste of time.
              Its giving me error in extracting Vendor / System file from Image file.
              There is a kitchen from XVortex 4pda.Instruction:

Comment

Download this kitchen:

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                  Can't read the instructions, doesn't work either

Comment

i can justify raruba's statement. it doesnt work either. no mater how hard you try.
                    any other help ?

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Can't read the instructions, doesn't work either
                      Simple translation of instructions:

Instructions:
                      #
                      First level
                      Kitchenette to work with the first level of Amlogic firmware
                      -------------------------------------------------- -----

Instructions:

1) to unpack the firmware, take the UBT Image (.img) file and put it in the in folder.
                      If the name is confusing, rename it to something simple for example ax95.img

2) click _unpack_level1.bat

3) in the level1 folder, replace / edit the files:

aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT- bootloader, file 1
                      DDR.USB - bootloader, file 2.change simultaneously with f.1

boot.PARTITION - kernel

_aml_dtb.PARTITION - kernel settings file

recovery.PARTITION - recovery

logo.PARTITION - logo (sometimes depends on the bootloader).

odm.PARTITION -
                      product.PARTITION -
                      system.PARTITION -
                      vendor.PARTITION - These 4 sections contain the system files.

4) press _pack_level1.bat, in the out folder we take the finished img file.

5) Enjoy.

#
                      Second level
                      Kitchenette for working with the second level of firmware Amlogic
                      -------------------------------------------------- ------

Instructions:

1) to work with the second level, you must unpack level 1 (see level1.txt)

2) click _unpack_level2.bat

3) in the level2 folder, replace / edit the files in the folders:

system - the system section
                      vendor - the vendor section
                      product - product section
                      odm - odm section

If you add new files or folders that require special rights
                      (by default, new files and folders are assigned privileges 0644 and 0755 during packing)
                      then register these rights in the * _fs_config files.
                      * _File_contexts files are needed to register SELinux privileges
                      And * _size files set the size of this or that partition.

4) click _pack_level2.bat

5) then pack level 1 (click _pack_level1.bat, see level1.txt)

6) Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Simple translation of instructions:

Instructions:
                        #
                        First level
                        Kitchenette to work with the first level of Amlogic firmware
                        -------------------------------------------------- -----

Instructions:

1) to unpack the firmware, take the UBT Image (.img) file and put it in the in folder.
                        If the name is confusing, rename it to something simple for example ax95.img

2) click _unpack_level1.bat

3) in the level1 folder, replace / edit the files:

aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT- bootloader, file 1
                        DDR.USB - bootloader, file 2.change simultaneously with f.1

boot.PARTITION - kernel

_aml_dtb.PARTITION - kernel settings file

recovery.PARTITION - recovery

logo.PARTITION - logo (sometimes depends on the bootloader).

odm.PARTITION -
                        product.PARTITION -
                        system.PARTITION -
                        vendor.PARTITION - These 4 sections contain the system files.

4) press _pack_level1.bat, in the out folder we take the finished img file.

5) Enjoy.

#
                        Second level
                        Kitchenette for working with the second level of firmware Amlogic
                        -------------------------------------------------- ------

Instructions:

1) to work with the second level, you must unpack level 1 (see level1.txt)

2) click _unpack_level2.bat

3) in the level2 folder, replace / edit the files in the folders:

system - the system section
                        vendor - the vendor section
                        product - product section
                        odm - odm section

If you add new files or folders that require special rights
                        (by default, new files and folders are assigned privileges 0644 and 0755 during packing)
                        then register these rights in the * _fs_config files.
                        * _File_contexts files are needed to register SELinux privileges
                        And * _size files set the size of this or that partition.

4) click _pack_level2.bat

5) then pack level 1 (click _pack_level1.bat, see level1.txt)

6) Enjoy.
                        Tried that many times. it just doesnt work. i dont know what is wrong in the files.
                        Step 1 doesnt complete at all.
                        i had other Package, where atleast step 1 is successful, but it fails to complete step 2 due to unknown reason.

So i request anyone who has successfully unpacked , edited and repacked am amlogic .img file to share his files and the Operating System here.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by plikmuny View Post

Tried that many times. it just doesnt work. i dont know what is wrong in the files.
                          Step 1 doesnt complete at all.
                          i had other Package, where atleast step 1 is successful, but it fails to complete step 2 due to unknown reason.

So i request anyone who has successfully unpacked , edited and repacked am amlogic .img file to share his files and the Operating System here.

Thanks
                          plikmuny, I agree....it doesn't work for me either. I'm using Windows 10 Pro.....I have tried step 1 and step 2.

Comment

Ii have windows 10 pro and it works.On 4pda many works.

Comment

With the help of this firmware I made android 11 for 2 tv box X96 s905x and X96 max plus.

Comment

There unpack.level1 it is necessary to press and open that it worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X