Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

download a reboot recovery app, also you need a root file exploirer and change remote.conf with the one you need

Comment

I did with terminal emulator using the command "reboot update" and it worked. Now i'll try to figure it out for the remote.
      Anyway, sometimes certain app stop working even before they started and the screen goes back at the home. Maybe because my device has only 1 gb of ram?

Comment

possibly , i know it can install on 1gb devices but it was ment mostly for 2gb

Comment

Ok, I've used the right remote.conf and now the remote works, but there's a big issue. I can't turn on the tv box with the remote, the only way is unplug/plug in the power cord. Any suggestion?

Edit:
          I've founded a workaround. If I set sleep mode on android instead of shut down it works but from coreelec the only way is to reboot first to android and use the power button to go directly in sleep mode.
          Let me know if someone else got the same issue when you shutting down completely.
          Last edited by AlleV8; 08-01-2018, 16:08.

Comment

could be you need updated bootloader for your box

Comment

I've installed this on my x96 2/16 and it's working good, but Morpheus TV refuse to work. The app quits after a second or so. Any idea why? Other apps are wprking, and morpheus was working on the TX7 rom so seems to be some kind of compability issue with this rom.
              Last edited by antonh; 08-01-2018, 19:16.

Comment

Have no idea ... I don't use that app

Comment

Okey no problem, will do some digging

Comment

Originally posted by AlleV8 View Post
                    I did with terminal emulator using the command "reboot update" and it worked. Now i'll try to figure it out for the remote.
                    Anyway, sometimes certain app stop working even before they started and the screen goes back at the home. Maybe because my device has only 1 gb of ram?
                    What apps did you have problem with?

Comment

Perfect player, it goes back at the home screen right away after a couple of seconds.

Comment

i would have to look into those problems , to be honest i can build roms but not the best at fine tuning them .... hopefully another dev can come aboard and help out fine tune

Comment

i also have ad block host enabled which if your using the free perfect player might be causing to crash because its blocking the ads

Comment

Yep, must be the problem. It's possible to disable it?

Comment

use root explorer.... go to system/etc/ and erase the file called "hosts"

Comment

Ok, I did, but i keep getting kicked from perfect player

Comment

Working...
                                X