Originally posted by elektro86 View Post
      Bad link
      link listed in OP works fine, abet a bit on the slow side

v2.0 http://freaktab.org/fea71a1334b304d9

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by antonh View Post
          Is it possible to update from 1.2 to 2.0 without wiping?
          It's possible if u make a zip ... but I won't be making one

Comment

Hi, tried to flash my Docooler M9S Pro 4k (3G/32GB) with the v2.0 version of the ROM but as soon as it started updating the firmware the box turned off completely and I cant start it anymore. There is no lights at all. Looks like there is no power. Do you thing the box is completely dead? Any suggestions how to fix it ?

Comment

Originally posted by prangoff View Post
              Hi, tried to flash my Docooler M9S Pro 4k (3G/32GB) with the v2.0 version of the ROM but as soon as it started updating the firmware the box turned off completely and I cant start it anymore. There is no lights at all. Looks like there is no power. Do you thing the box is completely dead? Any suggestions how to fix it ?
              its not for 3GB Boxes plus you could have different uboots dtb and etc so yeah , u can always recover a box by using usb to usb cable and short nand pins and it will read in usb burning tool

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

It's possible if u make a zip ... but I won't be making one
                Thanks, will try to make it

Comment

tested version 1.2. There are wishes: you need to lower the version of Youtube from 2.03.06 to 2.02.14 (fix the hang of the image). It is necessary to correct: in the live channel the image does not stretch to the full screen, there is a black bar on the right and a black bar at the bottom. Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for the work, I expect corrections in the new version, I plan to use this firmware permanently.

Comment

I have made a update for this rom again ... fixes YouTube because I downgraded it ... also fixed twrp errors ... it's v2.1 .... the only thing we can't fix is autoframerate ... I used meecool m8s pro+ framework which eliminates some issues and makes this rom amazing besides the fact that it does not have auto framerate(HDMI self adaption)otherwise firmware is amazing and will be the final firmware I make unless meecool or anyone else has a fix to restore autoframerate(HDMI self adaption )

Comment

how to downgrade youtube version in this firmware ?

Comment

Hi minixfreak ,

I have one Mecool M8S PRO + and run ROM Guest the last build. Auto Frame Rate is run fine with Amlogic Android Tool app in SPMC and MX Player, but not run Kodi 17 and 18 i believe not amcodec in this apps.

​​​​​​​Regards

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                          I have made a update for this rom again ...
                          Thank yoiu very much! I have version 2.0 installed at the moment, and it works beautifully! And Pandora now works too. There are a few minor issues though - but maybe you've fixed them already in 2.1?
                          - Leanback Keyboard is unusable on my box (Zoomtak) because the OK button on the RF remote mouse doesn't work with it - it simply does nothing so it's not possible to select a character/key. Replacing the keyboard with LeanKey solved the problem for me.
                          - The option to use power button to put device to sleep is gone... And "shutdown" option is unreliable - it only works one time out of 3...
                          - The option to disable superuser is gone - is there a reason for this?

Everything else looks and works great, and it seems to be more responsive than version 1.0 I had installed before. Thanks again for your hard work!

Comment

Many thanks to minixfreak! This ROM seems to run very well so far. Here's a remote.conf I created for my 2G/16G X96 box. I tried a bunch of them from other ROMs but none worked so I created one myself. As always, it goes in /system/etc.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello, just to be clear, I have X96 Mini using ATVX ROM and works great, my friend has the X96 but not mini, can he use this ROM or does his will only work with Factory ROM? No chance for improvement? Thanks in advance................

Comment

Originally posted by IPTVKid View Post
                                Hello, just to be clear, I have X96 Mini using ATVX ROM and works great, my friend has the X96 but not mini, can he use this ROM or does his will only work with Factory ROM? No chance for improvement? Thanks in advance................
                                I'm using the X96 (not mini) and this ROM is working for me so far BUT I needed to create and install a new remote.conf file (see two posts above) in order to get the remote to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X