Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention !
    If on a 2 * 16 box, upload software from 4 * 32 9 android - Wi-Fi will not work !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
      Attention !
      If on a 2 * 16 box, upload software from 4 * 32 9 android - Wi-Fi will not work !!!
      Of course it won't work. that should go without saying. The 2*16 box doesn't have the 5GHZ dual wifi chipset that the 4*32 box does. The 4*32 box firmware really doesn't know about the 2*16 box hardware. All it basically sees is a broken 4*32 box.
      Last edited by c,lei; 05-22-2019, 14:54.

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post
        Of course it won't work. that should go without saying. The 2*16 box doesn't have the 5GHZ dual wifi chipset that the 4*32 box does.
        Not certainly in that way
        If you fill in the software Android 7, then Wi-Fi works
        Android 9 has much fewer configuration files for Wi-Fi chipsets

Comment

Hello!
          The box Tanis TX6 Android 9. I bought 5, I managed to solve all the problems of conceptions. Firstly the cooling system tries to convey the heat down (The heat is mounted it is a law fundamental) Secondly downgraded to the (Android 7.0 system Perfect),. (Netclic, Perfect) (Wifi, Perfect) (Video, 4K movie, perfect) (Live TV, Perfect) everything is perfect, thanks! And good luck
          Last edited by Pierre Rousseau; 05-22-2019, 19:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
            Hello!
            The box Tanis TX6 Android 9. I bought 5, I managed to solve all the problems of conceptions. Firstly the cooling system tries to convey the heat down (The heat is mounted it is a law fundamental) Secondly downgraded to the Android 7.0 system ,. (Netclic, Perfect) (Wifi, Perfect) (Video, 4K movie, perfect) (Live TV, Perfect) everything is perfect, thanks! And good luck
            Can you post link to the firmwere ? Android 9 on this box is sh...... I dont know but looks like bad box with Amlogic s905w

Comment

I have a 4*32 box so thats not my problem

Comment

Hi,

I am trying to update the firmware, after completing it ( android 9 ),i did it by the box upgrade button I get suck on the TX6 Boot screen and it does not proceed from there.
                I tried to reset by the button next to microsd slot but no luck with it . First i tried with tootpick on the reset button and after that to plug the power cord , result: no image on the tv and nothing on the display . Second metod - just with power cord in is just blocked on boot on display and Tanix word on the center of my tv screen.

Can anybody explain how to unblock my Tanix TX6?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by lorept View Post
                  Hi,

I am trying to update the firmware, after completing it ( android 9 ),i did it by the box upgrade button I get suck on the TX6 Boot screen and it does not proceed from there.
                  I tried to reset by the button next to microsd slot but no luck with it . First i tried with tootpick on the reset button and after that to plug the power cord , result: no image on the tv and nothing on the display . Second metod - just with power cord in is just blocked on boot on display and Tanix word on the center of my tv screen.

Thanks
                  Hi, in the meantime i managed to get in the recovery mode after i let the unit on during 10 minutes , the problem that even i choose the option Wipe data /factory reset , or other option always i get the message invalid argument , any solution? thanks
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	20190523_072827.jpg
Views:	2251
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	773454
                  Last edited by lorept; 05-23-2019, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Griego View Post
                    Hi all,
                    Has anyone experienced the below problem in the photos?
                    TX6 with latest May firmware, but it was like this since i got it with Feb firmware (Android 9 out of the box).
                    After a while, the picture on TV gets "washed out".
                    If i change the TV to another HDMI and then back to the TX6 HDMI, it comes back to normal colors.
                    If i pull the HDMI plug (from tv or box) and plug in, it comes back to normal colors.
                    If i wait long enough, it comes back to normal colors.
                    The problem is more frequent when video is playing, but it also happens if the box is completely idle.
                    I tried to change 4-5 cables of different lengths, i tried to change HDMI ports on the tv, i tried to change all available HDMI output settings from the box, always the same behavior.
                    The TV is a ~10yr old Sony Bravia that has never had any problems with any other HDMI input (game consoles, tv decoders, chromecast, various laptops, tablets).
                    With exactly the same box and all cables, if i plug it to my 1080 monitor, i experience no problem at any stage with that "decoloration".

I have a feeling it may be some particular box configuration combined with the TVs picture settings, but i cannot find anything that would make a difference...
                    Sorted.
                    The problem is described around as "pink screen" with HDMI.
                    From the comments i gathered that most likely the HDMI color space and depth in Auto mode, was pushing the TV to a setting not comfortable with. First time i encountered the issue.
                    So i locked it to RGB888_8bit and all is good now. No random change to pink, violet, purple colors.
                    I will try to lock to the YUV422_10bit setting, to see if it can actually handle it but the "auto" changes were the ones that were causing the behavior, but its not that important anymore (the TV image quality is not gonna change drastically as it is a 10yr old TV).

Comment

Originally posted by lorept View Post
                      Hi,
                      many words but little information ...
                      4 * 32 memory version ?
                      What version of software poured ?
                      is boxing not loading now ?

Comment

many words but little information ...
                        4 * 32 memory version ?
                        What version of software poured ?
                        is boxing not loading now ?
                        Hi. Tanix TX6 TV Box android 9 Allwinner H6 4GB DDR3 32GB/64GB EMMC 2.4GHz 5GHz WiFi BT4.1 Support 4K H.265 Bluetooth 4.0 WIFI
                        - was after i upgrade from OTA , android 9
                        - is not loading at all , just boot info on display and its not detected on PhoenixSuit
                        - when i can put it in recovery mode ( reset button next to microsd slot ) every method i choose i get the message - invalid argument ( you can see it in my post above )

Thanks

Comment

Pour software from the card into the program Phoenixcard

Comment

Any hope for me to make the box running again? thanks

Comment

Try it, it will take 10 minutes and see the result.

Comment

Try it, it will take 10 minutes and see the result.
                                Hi. What method to try ? option Wipe data /factory reset , or other option always i get the message invalid argument , i dont know wich method to use as pc i hear the noise of usb when i conect the box but the program does not read that is conected , on recovery mode nothing works

- we have here any tutorial step by step how to try it? thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X