Tanix TX6 TV Box - Allwinner H6 4/32GB Dual WiFi BT4.1 or 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My one is TX6-A
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
      My one is TX6-A
      Not ! )))
      TX6 Mini - L
      where do you buy them?

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
        Not ! )))
        TX6 Mini - L
        where do you buy them?
        From a local retailer in Vietnam Click image for larger version

Name:	20190613_203336.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	775737
        Last edited by thuongshoo; 06-13-2019, 16:35.

Comment

not sure but last night I found that my TX6 isn't still stable for a long time. CPU-Z says that CPU temperature is about 95 degree celsius. So my intention is that mounting a big heatsink into the box
          Why bother doing something that dumb when there's an easier solution? Just buy a cheap usb fan, plug it into a wall usb adapter and blow the air from the fan over your TX6 and other electronics that's running warmish. Seems like you have a air circulation problem at that location more than anything else. You really need to physically get rid of that warm air.
          Last edited by c,lei; 06-13-2019, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

Why bother doing something that dumb? Just buy a cheap usb fan, plug it into a wall usb adapter and blow the air from the fan over your TX6 and other electronics that's running warm.
            Fan is good but it causes dust sticking to heatsink and pcb.

Comment

on the box is written A, and on the printed circuit board mini-l

Comment

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
                on the box is written A, and on the printed circuit board mini-l
                Now I don't pay much attention to WiFi because I'm using a 100Mhz and 56Mbps modem. I thought mine was a dual Wi-Fi so I tried to enable it...
                My kids and wife often watch 480p content while I prefer to 1080p via YouTube application or YouTube website with Firefox. I found that 0508 and 4GB RAM cannot satisfy 1080p. dropping frame issues still occurs. Because we're using a debug build? Click image for larger version

Name:	20190613_231300.jpg
Views:	923
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	775743

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	61ybuv0XHWL._SL1000_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	775745This is the fan I got from Amazon, got just one 80mm fan and use it on the TX6 laying on top of the box just like the picture, even though there are no ventilation holes the fan does its job and keeps the box running between 55^C=>65^C under heavy cpu usage.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190614_085213.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	775773
                    This is my new heatsink

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                      Click image for larger version Name:	61ybuv0XHWL._SL1000_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	775745This is the fan I got from Amazon, got just one 80mm fan and use it on the TX6 laying on top of the box just like the picture, even though there are no ventilation holes the fan does its job and keeps the box running between 55^C=>65^C under heavy cpu usage.
                      Yeah, the ultra-small desktop USB fan I use does pretty much the same thing.

Comment

Really I don't know from where some firmwares come. There are some version of TX6 then we have to install different firmware for different type of TX6 box.
                        To me, the difference is too small. For example, mine includes a single wifi and the standard one includes a dual wifi. The firmware should include all of wifi drivers.

Comment

The firmware should include all of wifi drivers.
                          That's right, the Chinese have already fixed - software 0506 and 0507 includes more than 20 configs for Wi-Fi chips
                          Attached Files

Comment

I have tx6, but it seems to be different from the others and I do not know what else to do.
                            I've tried all the firmwars available for PhoenixSuit, PhoenixCard, all burn successfully, but the tx6 does not start. It gets caught in the google logo or balls. Please help me.
                            On his board says TX6-L and the strangest, it has 3GB / 32GB

Comment

Originally posted by zelioalbernas View Post
                              I have tx6, but it seems to be different from the others and I do not know what else to do.
                              I've tried all the firmwars available for PhoenixSuit, PhoenixCard, all burn successfully, but the tx6 does not start. It gets caught in the google logo or balls. Please help me.
                              On his board says TX6-L and the strangest, it has 3GB / 32GB
                              I'm shocked
                              The first is that there is no Google logo in the TX6 software
                              Show a photo of this logo and show what kind of software you put on it - give a link.
                              Secondly - 3G + 32 - I have not seen anything like this in the TX6. Show photos of your PCB - on both sides
                              There are many boxes on the processor ALLWINNER H6 - option 3 + 32 is in boxing EachLink_H6_MINI

Comment

And a few words about the methods of the firmware
                                The safest firmware using a USB cable From a computer - PhoenixUSBPro or PhoenixSuit
                                PhoenixCard - Only if you are completely sure that the software is compatible with TX6
                                PhoenixCard - very aggressive program and can make a lot of problems.
                                I have already killed one box 2 + 16 - I do not know the method of resuscitation yet ...
                                was stitched by software from ZIDO H6 PRO

Comment

Working...
                                X