X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    I'm shocked
    The first is that there is no Google logo in the TX6 software
    Show a photo of this logo and show what kind of software you put on it - give a link.
    Secondly - 3G + 32 - I have not seen anything like this in the TX6. Show photos of your PCB - on both sides
    There are many boxes on the processor ALLWINNER H6 - option 3 + 32 is in boxing EachLink_H6_MINI
    The only firmware I can get the device to boot from is Eachlink, but the display is turned off.
    I have a full twrp backup of another tx6, I have been able to restore it, but the display also goes out, since I can only get it after installing eachlink's firmware
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

What firmware should I try for this pcb?

Comment

Originally posted by zelioalbernas View Post
        What firmware should I try for this pcb?
        i don't know maybe

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Originally posted by thuongshoo View Post
          Really I don't know from where some firmwares come. There are some version of TX6 then we have to install different firmware for different type of TX6 box.
          To me, the difference is too small. For example, mine includes a single wifi and the standard one includes a dual wifi. The firmware should include all of wifi drivers.
          Your model and it's hardware didn't exist when the drivers for the standard TX6 were created. How the hell could firmware designed for a TX6 with a dual wifi chipset know anything about single wifi chipset TX6 models that didn't exist at the time and would most likely be incompatable with the firmware?

Comment

Ok I'll try, I already tried 20190506, but locked in the tx6 logo
            it is very strange I can only subtract by twrp after installing firmware of eachlink, in others the twrp hangs

Comment

Ok I'll try, I already tried 20190506, but locked in the tx6 logo
              it is very strange I can only subtract by twrp after installing firmware of eachlink, in others the twrp hangs
              If you have a eachlink and it has 3 gigs of ram, odds are that no firmware for a TX6 is going to work on it. The internal hardware is most likely too different.

I was right. From looking at it's specs, your eachlink board most likely isn't TanixTX6 compatable.

Comment

I believe there will be no solution other than to keep the display off even with firmware eachlink. What you have indicated has successfully burned in the phoneixsuit, but it does not start, it is frozen in the STARTING screen

Comment

Originally posted by c,lei View Post

If you have a eachlink and it has 3 gigs of ram, odds are that no firmware for a TX6 is going to work on it. The internal hardware is most likely too different.
                  the box is tx6, how can this? It was working, until I tried an update where the problem occurred

Comment

the box is tx6, how can this? It was working, until I tried an update where the problem occurred
                    No Tanix TX6 we know of has 3 gigs of ram. What does the external case of your box look like? How many USB ports does it have?

Comment

I think the problem is in someone else's twrp.
                      need to return to the stok

Comment

I think the problem is in someone else's twrp.
                        need to return to the stok
                        I used the twrp jonnas forum 4pda, I made the backup marking all the options, the backup ran without errors

Comment

No Tanix TX6 we know of has 3 gigs of ram. What does the external case of your box look like? How many USB ports does it have?
                          exactly the same as the others, 2 usb 2.0 and 1usb 3.0 on the side, I posted photos above. From what I know it is from an importer or manufacturer called youit

Comment

so it's your backup
                            and 7 android ti6 is not installed?

Comment

so it's your backup
                              and 7 android ti6 is not installed?
                              I can install android 7, it does not start, it gets frozen at boot. When trying to restore the backup by twrp, it also freezes. I can only restore if I install the firmware of eachlink first.

Comment

Your model and it's hardware didn't exist when the drivers for the standard TX6 were created. How the hell could firmware designed for a TX6 with a dual wifi chipset know anything about single wifi chipset TX6 models that didn't exist at the time and would most likely be incompatable with the firmware?
                                Tanix can provide the drivers via their OTA.
                                That's right, the Chinese have already fixed - software 0506 and 0507 includes more than 20 configs for Wi-Fi chips
                                Can we backup the driver then move it to 0508 ?

Comment

Working...
                                X