Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

OK, thanks, just try to have a little bit of patience my father two days ago got the Covid-19 so i'm a little busy.
    I'm so sorry Xannytech - forget about the firmware and take care of your father and may god be with you and your father always

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

OK, thanks, just try to have a little bit of patience my father two days ago got the Covid-19 so i'm a little busy.
      God protect him!

Comment

@Xannytech

is possible to have a v4 for gt1mini?

thanks for your work .

Comment

Hello,

does this can work for

H96 MAX X2 4GB/32GB - s905x2_8ddr3_v02

DDR3 version ?

please see image:

or maybe some other ROM ?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bundyboy View Post
            ... or maybe some other ROM ? ...
            Try out SLIMBOX rom...

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
              Try out SLIMBOX rom...
              ok. i will see it

thank you

Comment

Hey
                I installed this rom on my x96 max and it is amazing, thank you very much!
                Is this also compatible with x96 max PLUS? I'm having some of these around, too.

Comment

Hello,

I bought a X96 MAX 4 GB / 64 GB, installed successfull the rom XTM_X96M4G_ATV9_V1_0.

After first start it will config network.

It is possible to skip the network config.The box didnĀ“t not start without internet-connection.

I will only use the box as mediaplayer for travel.

Thanks und sorry for my bad english.

Comment

First set up network once. After that the box does nt care bout it anymore....

Comment

hello
                      anyone else experiencing wired network connectivity loss after waking up from standby?

Comment

Alas, doesn't work on HK1 Play or Bqeel Y4 Max;
                        Rom boots, but can't complete setup because ethernet and WiFi aren't working :-(

Comment

Did anyone try LibreELEC on the X96 Max? My X96 Max is now relegated after getting a GT King but I may resurrect it using LibreELEC if it works okay. The X96 isn't a bad box but the bad part for me is only one USB3 port.

Comment

Originally posted by Webslinger View Post
                            Alas, doesn't work on HK1 Play or Bqeel Y4 Max;
                            Rom boots, but can't complete setup because ethernet and WiFi aren't working :-(
                            I guess that is not true...since I used it on HK1 Play!

Maybe I changed drivers...have to look for it

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

I guess that is not true...since I used it on HK1 Play!

Maybe I changed drivers...have to look for it

I would be interested to know!
                              Would like to try the rom.
                              Don't know if there are different versions of the HK1 Play either, it's a bit vague how licensing and support works for these boxes.
                              I contacted Bqeel (the brand on the box) for a copy of the firmware and they said they just license the name Bqeel to shops but only support boxes they sell in their own store.
                              Stupid thing is I bought my box at a Ali Express store that claims to be an official Bqeel store.
                              I had to find out for myself, trough trial and error, that the Y4 Max and HK1 Play use the same hardware / firmware.

Comment

CoreELEC doesn't seem to want to work on my X96 Max. It should according to what I have read.

Comment

Working...
                                X