Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xannytech
    I like Android 9, but there is a jamb with IPTV periodic reboot when watching IPTV The driver amvdec_h264mvc.ko is to blame for Android 9 in the Amlogic SDK.
    Try the following: in the / vendor / lib / modules / folder, replace it with a file from the archive. File permissions - 644.
    Attached files amvdec.zip ( 104,65 КБ )

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
      Xannytech
      I like Android 9, but there is a jamb with IPTV periodic reboot when watching IPTV The driver amvdec_h264mvc.ko is to blame for Android 9 in the Amlogic SDK.
      Try the following: in the / vendor / lib / modules / folder, replace it with a file from the archive. File permissions - 644.
      Attached files amvdec.zip ( 104,65 КБ )
      hmm interesting, give me a different link because the one you posted it's unreachable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

hmm interesting, give me a different link because the one you posted it's unreachable for me.

Comment

Xannytech
          The solution to the problem of the console PTV periodic reboot when watching in the 9th version of the android: Unzip, replace the files along the path / vendor / lib / modules / with the appropriate rights (rw-r-r), reboot the device. In fact, it is enough to replace only amvdec_h264mvc.ko, but just in case, I changed all the modules.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bL...rYVApsjyLNUZxx

Comment

I did not experience this issue. Is there a certain app which is affected ? Shall anyone usning IPTV replace mentioned file?

Comment

it's in system/etc/hosts:
              Code:
              127.0.0.1 localhost
              ::1 ip6-localhost
              These are the original lines
              Can you plz upload the stock hosts file (the blank one with nothing added to it).

I'm unable to open the one for the rom on my device , it states "not enough memory to open this file". I tried 3 different file managers.

Using a beelink gt1-mini (1st gen, 4gb ram / 64gb storage)

Comment

Originally posted by huffmybrd View Post

Can you plz upload the stock hosts file (the blank one with nothing added to it).

I'm unable to open the one for the rom on my device , it states "not enough memory to open this file". I tried 3 different file managers.

Using a beelink gt1-mini (1st gen, 4gb ram / 64gb storage)
                if you're on my firmware and magisk it's updated... it's really weird obviously it's not a matter of memory.

HERE is the stock host.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  I did not experience this issue. Is there a certain app which is affected ? Shall anyone usning IPTV replace mentioned file?
                  seems the bug it's on android 9 firmwares.

Comment

Originally posted by nikito7989 View Post
                    Xannytech
                    The solution to the problem of the console PTV periodic reboot when watching in the 9th version of the android: Unzip, replace the files along the path / vendor / lib / modules / with the appropriate rights (rw-r-r), reboot the device. In fact, it is enough to replace only amvdec_h264mvc.ko, but just in case, I changed all the modules.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bL...rYVApsjyLNUZxx
                    ok thanks. Do you know which firmware these modules come from?
                    Ok i gave a look into they're from ugoos
                    Last edited by Xannytech; 10-29-2019, 17:37.

Comment

Last edited by nikito7989; 10-30-2019, 04:48.

Comment

if you're on my firmware and magisk it's updated... it's really weird obviously it's not a matter of memory.

HERE is the stock host.
                        I am using your rom. The v3. That's hosts file fixed my issue, thank

Comment

Xannytech
                          Bug it's on android 9 firmwares.
                          In fact, it is enough to replace only amvdec_h264mvc.ko, but just in case, I changed all the modules.

For me it works on the X96 Max.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by nikito7989; 10-30-2019, 12:35.

Comment

nikito7989 : Which files did you replace? The libs within the vendor dir? And file permission 644? I ask since I downloaded 2 archives:

decoders_pie
                            vendor

What about the stock file issue? huffmybrd

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              nikito7989 : Which files did you replace? The libs within the vendor dir? And file permission 644? I ask since I downloaded 2 archives:

decoders_pie
                              vendor

What about the stock file issue? huffmybrd
                              Replacing the hosts file with the one xannytech posted fixed my issues with not beging able to log into trakt.tv.

Edit: the one included with the rom was almost 2mb. The one xannytech posted for me is only 100kb-200kb (cant rember exact sizes)
                              Last edited by huffmybrd; 11-01-2019, 16:55.

Comment

I downloaded the firmware , I’m getting a error when I burn at 3% rom code boot stage error not sure why this is happening as I’ve burned other roms in the past with no issues also using the new version of the burn tool 2.1.7 if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance thank you for your work

Comment

Working...
                                X