Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uscool View Post

i found that posted somewhere else i havent tried myself still on custom atv here and cant be bothered to flash back stock to check
    I have searched and it doesn't look like it is available anywhere. I know what you mean flashing back and forth can be a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

i have just the manufacturers e-mail and access on their servers.
      Hi, I have tried the following for the WIFI issue suggested from another user , so far few hours no issues but will test longer

Originally posted by BackinBlack View Post
      Just go in wifi settings and manually change add. To static.. everything else needs to be same,proxy,ip...etc...i think that there is conflict with router,and after he tray to get dynamic address after some time,wifi driver crush the box ux...give it a try...

Poslano sa mog Mi A2 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks

Comment

Hi, tried it and still get same issue but when it happens the box doesnt hang now but when go into WIFI it doesnt find any wireless unplugging and booting again solves it again, but thanks for the help

Originally posted by BackinBlack View Post
        Just go in wifi settings and manually change add. To static.. everything else needs to be same,proxy,ip...etc...i think that there is conflict with router,and after he tray to get dynamic address after some time,wifi driver crush the box ux...give it a try...

Poslano sa mog Mi A2 koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Hi,

thank your for the ROM!

[edit: ditched sambadrive for landrive wich works fine]

Last edited by boxz0rd; 03-05-2019, 23:04.

Comment

BUG? i dont know if its been reported allready but in 2160p60hz Display mode the Color Depth Settings are greyed out and its not possible to set the color space to YCcCr 4:4:4 (10bit), it only works in 1080p60hz mode.

my device: X96
            Last edited by boxz0rd; 03-06-2019, 23:40.

Comment

Can i flash this rom for another device S905X2, LPDDR4 4GB, 32GB Rom??/
              Last edited by xmannamviet; 03-05-2019, 11:12.

Comment

my ipazzport mini bluetooth keyboard is not working correctly on this rom, touchpad and mousebuttons work but the keyboard (letter keys) are not working, any idea?

Comment

Hi! Thanks it's a very good job ! A probl?mes : I have Black screen on Kodi exit.

Comment

Xannytech

Thanks again for your excellent work. Been using your ROM for my X96Max 4/64 since the release and it's working great.

Are you working on any new roms or versions?

Comment

So far im running into a lot of Bugs and i pretty much only use the box to watch 4k films from the attached usb 3.0 hdd, is there a way for me to provide you with logs maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                        someone reported me a new version from ota update dated 24/02/2019 if someone got it pm me a link thanks
                        because my devices cannot find it.
                        Стоковая img прошивка X96Max_V311_4G_190302

Comment

Is this for X96Max 4/64

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

Is this for X96Max 4/64
                            yeah 4G in the name would suggest that , wonder what the changelog for this is

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

yeah 4G in the name would suggest that , wonder what the changelog for this is
                              I just installed it and it works. It is X96MAX_V311_20190302-1355

I guessed the 4G meant that I could install it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie_Boy View Post

I just installed it and it works. It is X96MAX_V311_20190302-1355

I guessed the 4G meant that I could install it.
                                4G is for 4GB model either 32gb or 64gb, I have the 2GB version so cant try it but Xannytech did before convert 4GB one to work on 2GB hopefully he can do it

Comment

Working...
                                X