X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catlog dump file for Hulu Plus help!

Hope this is what you were looking for.2013-10-16-18-31-00.zip

Comment

Thank you Bob. Sent a small gift your way via Paypal.

Comment

Originally posted by sarcher3 View Post
        The stock 720P rom is available on the geekbuying.com site:

here is the new stock firmware for CX-919 TV STICKS, and after some test, people report, it improve the performance, and fixed the problem of “Blank Internal Flash”. Here is the firmware Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/khrgd1kjikrutln/cx-919_0715_update.rar   How to flash? click this link: https://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php/2013/05/29/cx-919-quad-core-tv-stick-firmware-update-instruction/#.Ue0Fe237qTQ   Any questions, feel free to contact us!   Geekbuying Team Jul […]

I've posted in the 1.5 ROM about my problems with my stick and the display blinking randomly when using 1920 settings on both the 720P and 1080P Kernels. Even though the display doesn't show 1920 when using the 720P kernel, the Blinking still occurs.

weird...
        Storm
        So this ROM works on you guys version that my ROM does not work on?

If this ROM works, I can use it to make you "special" guys a ROM

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

If this ROM works, I can use it to make you "special" guys a ROM

Bob
          I have not tried that ROM nor have I heard of anyone using it as a solution for these newer devices that have no HDMI-out issues. Sarcher3 seems to be having a different issue entirely, especially since their device is booting.

Also, that linked ROM appears to just be a single image? I'm not exactly sure what loader or parameters to use, since I've been flashing packages that include the kernel, ROM, parameter settings, etc.

Should we be posting in a separate thread about the various issues? I don't sarcher3 about the same thing at all, compared to users such as martininio and I.

Comment

Also, just for the record, the most recent post about the CX919 on the geekbuying blog (newer than that months-old post about the stock firmware) points to the Finless 1.5 version:

"Here is the newest and best custom rom for CX-919 quad core tv sticks right now. Thanks to Bob Finless again, you are the man!"

Comment

The single image type uses the RK Batch tool to flash. To see what loader etc is in it, it has to be taken apart. That is what we ROM guys do as most stock ROMs are a single image.

Geekbuying maybe unaware they have a different hardware now!

Bottom line I need you to flash that ROM and let me know if it works. If it does then a ROM dump is not needed as we have a working stock ROM.

Bob

Comment

The single image type uses the RK Batch tool to flash. To see what loader etc is in it, it has to be taken apart. That is what we ROM guys do as most stock ROMs are a single image.

Geekbuying maybe unaware they have a different hardware now!

Bottom line I need you to flash that ROM and let me know if it works. If it does then a ROM dump is not needed as we have a working stock ROM.

Bob
                Ah, I got you. That makes more sense - different process from what I've gotten very used to, haha!

I just got finished flashing, and can confirm that it does, in fact, work with my device! So thanks to sarcher3 for digging that up . I frankly didn't do much testing as I've got to turn in for the night, but it booted to the launcher at least. Hope that helps, let me know if there's anything else I can do to assist the process!

Comment

Hi Bob,

will this ROM also work on devices with AP6210 Wifi/BT chips?

Lazy

Comment

Read

Originally posted by LazyGuitar View Post
                    Hi Bob,

will this ROM also work on devices with AP6210 Wifi/BT chips?

Lazy
                    Read, read, read....

Comment

Originally posted by tucker973 View Post
                      I've tried this setup with the defaults on my picky CX919 device, and no luck. I also tried flashing with the loader from the Neo package that works, same results: no HDMI signal. Anything I can do to help investigate the issue(s) short of mailing Bob the device?
                      Sadly, I am in the same boat. I can flash Neomode ROM successfully and get an HDMI signal but not Finless - and I can flash back and forth without issue, so I am pretty sure it is a rom/hardware issue - like maybe a video driver(?). With finless it *seems* to flash fine, but no video (HDMI) signal is coming out when I hook it up. My ship date was early September 2013 and I bought from geekbuying in a bundle with the TSM01. Here is a link to a pic of the only unique identifier on the box in the event someone can figure out a batch number, or whatever (hard to tell with only one box!).

I *am* willing to guinea pig and I have a fair bit of experience flashing android devices (although this is my first tv stick). I would love to see what everyone is raving about on finless!

Comment

No uinput?

Cant get touch input to work in tincore keymapper.

Comment

Can someone upload or let me know where I can download the File Explore APP that comes with Finless Roms?

Comment

No worries guys I will work on a ROM for you that have this obvious unique hardware.

But I will need guinea pigs

Bob

Comment

No worries guys I will work on a ROM for you that have this obvious unique hardware.

But I will need guinea pigs

Bob
                              You tell me what to do, and I'll do it. Happy to do anything to help.

Comment

Re: NEW - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6

No issues on my CX919 with the new 1.6 so thank you very much Bob.

My only comment is that my LED remained on throughout the flashing process (when holding the button down and connecting) although it says it should go off in the reader (same since 1.4). It got me stuck for a little while since I usually follow instructions pretty literally.

Like I said everything worked out well for me so some sticks might just have it so the light stays on.

Thanks again :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X