No announcement yet.

UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem solved or wrong topic, doesn't matter.
    I delete the post.

Best regards
    --Capache
    Last edited by capache; 10-28-2013, 09:14.

Comment

Originally posted by capache View Post
      Hi finless,

Could you please remove that geekbuying pub from your ROM boot screen?
      Please look at this, you will understand.

Best regards
      --Capache
      Open up a dispute case.
      Transfer money online in seconds with PayPal money transfer. All you need is an email address.

Comment

Boot Animation

Originally posted by capache View Post
        Hi finless,

Could you please remove that geekbuying pub from your ROM boot screen?
        Please look at this, you will understand.

Best regards
        --Capache
        This does not to take away from what has happened to you. I do understand how you feel. I too did not care to much for the boot on this rom. Wanted it to be more pure android. I found the boot animation for the nexus. There are tuts and apps all over the net on how to change it. Its not hard. Screen boot looks much better now. Thats just my opinion. Android is about customizing..right. I do hope GB steps up and does the right thing for you.too.

Comment

AW: UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Originally posted by peety View Post
          This does not to take away from what has happened to you. I do understand how you feel. I too did not care to much for the boot on this rom. Wanted it to be more pure android. I found the boot animation for the nexus. There are tuts and apps all over the net on how to change it. Its not hard. Screen boot looks much better now. Thats just my opinion. Android is about customizing..right. I do hope GB steps up and does the right thing for you.too.
          You didnt get what he wanted to say, ge meant bob should stop advertising for geekbuying in his roms.

However this wont happen, as afaik bob receives free sample devices from geekbuying so he can release his roms for the devices. And geekbuying officially supports his roms in turn. This means there is some kind of contract bitween them.

Comment

Re: UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
            You didnt get what he wanted to say, ge meant bob should stop advertising for geekbuying in his roms.

However this wont happen, as afaik bob receives free sample devices from geekbuying so he can release his roms for the devices. And geekbuying officially supports his roms in turn. This means there is some kind of contract bitween them.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope

No, I understand. Im just saying if it bothers him. Change it. Asking the dev to do it....Not going to happen. Have you posted in the gb thread? Tried thier facebook page? Again, I do hope they will step up and do the right thing.

Comment

No, I understand. Im just saying if it bothers him. Change it. Asking the dev to do it....Not going to happen. Have you posted in the gb thread? Tried thier facebook page? Again, I do hope they will step up and do the right thing.
                As i say, you didnt get it, it doesnt bother him, ok it does, but he wants to hurt geekbuying this way, nobody should see that ad. I also dont agree with him, but i can understand his thought.

Comment

As i say, you didnt get it, it doesnt bother him, ok it does, but he wants to hurt geekbuying this way, nobody should see that ad. I also dont agree with him, but i can understand his thought.

I created my own boot animation. it is not hard to do.
                  Ps: I am a software engineer.

but the problem is not the boot animation it self.

I am very angry. This site is not serious. they got my money for nothing.

Comment

What?

What do you not understand about asking a dev to remove something from a rom.? You want to hurt gb? Well your going about it the wrong way. First, post in the right place. Second, everyone knows what the relationships are between devs and that company. Your not going to get support from people by going at it like this. You need to deal with the company. Do some reading and learn what others have done to get it dealt with. Earn some empathy. Being arrogant is not helping.

Comment

What do you not understand about asking a dev to remove something from a rom.? You want to hurt gb? Well your going about it the wrong way. First, post in the right place. Second, everyone knows what the relationships are between devs and that company. Your not going to get support from people by going at it like this. You need to deal with the company. Do some reading and learn what others have done to get it dealt with. Earn some empathy. Being arrogant is not helping.
                      Omg, you are not able to read, and to differe two people, makes no sense to try telling you something. I give up, you win.

Comment

Ok back on topic........Nice rom 1.6b

Comment

I have no CONTRACT with GB. But as you say they send me a device and I will do a ROM. I add GB on the boot screen if they do. I would do that with anyone that send devices. It is a fair trade!

Not all customers are unhappy with GB. I would say more are happy then not. Yes they screw up sometimes and in fact I told Eric to FIX HIS CUSTOMER PROBLEMS or we would no longer do work together. If it keeps up, I will stop doing it and use someone else.

But I wont go removing something just because one person asks me and is upset with a vendor! It takes more than one person.

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Even if it is just an arrangemet without someone signing something it is "something like" a contract bob... ;-) however, that is exactly what i wanted to tell...

Comment

Re: UPDATED - CX919 - 4.2.2 - Finless ROM 1.6b

Originally posted by MARIANOTE View Post
                              im still looking for this ;P
                              Have you tried an app like https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.hidesoftkeys

Haven't tried it myself, but it's worth a shot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Even if it is just an arrangemet without someone signing something it is "something like" a contract bob... ;-) however, that is exactly what i wanted to tell...

Can you please take this somewhere else? This thread is for reporting feedback and issues with the 1.6b ROM. I think the mods have been more than gracious in not removing these posts and/or moving them to somewhere they are relevant. Please start a new thread in the parent forum if you would like to continue airing your grievances. Plenty of people have no problem or interest in your retail issues. This thread is for discussing this firmware and software only.

Again, the mods have been very polite in allowing this off-topic hijack of the thread, but I'm putting in an "official" request to end this discussion or move it elsewhere. For the record, I have no opinion of the retailer one way or another - in fact, I was about to send my device back until I worked with the community to get it working. However, I'm tired of coming back to a thread *about the ROM* thinking there are updates or information only to find an extended unrelated issue. Enough already!

Mods, please feel free to remove this post (as long as we clean the rest of the thread as well! Let's get back to talking about the ROM! Yeesh!)

Comment

Working...
                                X