Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks I modifiye transcoding.c
    uint32_t transcoding_enabled = 1;
    I will try this night may be work with minix ))

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/8817535/file.html

Comment

I focus on mumudvb and I compiled without scam. thare is no problem but I enable scam that give me with compiling this error.

scam_getcw.o: In function `scam_getcw_stop':
      scam_getcw.c.text+0x280): undefined reference to `pthread_cancel'
      collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
      make[1]: *** [mumudvb] Error 1

I found sources but dont compile and no add ndk include and lib

Comment

live TV for all rk3188 using XBMC and tvheadend

Originally posted by taki View Post
        I focus on mumudvb and I compiled without scam. thare is no problem but I enable scam that give me with compiling this error.

scam_getcw.o: In function `scam_getcw_stop':
        scam_getcw.c.text+0x280): undefined reference to `pthread_cancel'
        collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
        make[1]: *** [mumudvb] Error 1

I found sources but dont compile and no add ndk include and lib

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hurd/libpthread.git/
        AFAIK, android do not full support the pthread. So you need to modifying the source code that refer the pthread.
        after two days research on pthread_cancel, I found android boinic libc doesn't support it. currently I'm designing a timer to handle pthread...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MumuDVB for RK3188

mumu works like dvb-t. indeed I compiled dvb-apps and add libdvbapi.a, so libdvben50221a so libucsi a so libdvbmisc .so files and include folder add NDK directory. but dont find makefile and configure mumu dvb.

hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps # download the tarball link below and extract if you don't have mercurial. cd dvb-apps

#!/bin/sh
          # Build script to android. Change the variables on "Path block" to the correct path.

# Path block
          ANDROID_NDK=/home/new/android-toolchain-14 # Android NDK path
          SRC_DIR=/home/new/mumu2 # Path to MuMuDVB source
          INSTALL_DIR=/home/new/mumu2/out # Path to android MuMuDVB install
          INCLUDE_DIR=$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/usr/include # Path to linux/dvb headers (obrigatory) and iconv.h (optional)
          LIB_DIR=$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/usr/lib # Path to libiconv.a (optional)
          # Path block

cd $SRC_DIR

export PATH="$ANDROID_NDK/bin/:$PATH"
          export SYS_ROOT="$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/"
          export CC="arm-linux-androideabi-gcc --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
          export CXX="arm-linux-androideabi-g++ --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
          export CPP="arm-linux-androideabi-cpp --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
          export LD="arm-linux-androideabi-ld"
          export AR="arm-linux-androideabi-ar"
          export RANLIB="arm-linux-androideabi-ranlib"
          export STRIP="arm-linux-androideabi-strip"
          export LDFLAGS="-L$LIB_DIR"
          export CFLAGS="-I$INCLUDE_DIR"
          export LIBS="-lc -lgcc -liconv"

./configure --host=arm-eabi --enable-android --prefix=$INSTALL_DIR

make
          make install

Comment

MumuDVB for RK3188

mumu works like dvb-t. indeed I compiled dvb-apps and add libdvbapi.a, so libdvben50221a so libucsi a so libdvbmisc .so files and include folder add NDK directory. but dont find makefile and configure mumu dvb.

hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/dvb-apps # download the tarball link below and extract if you don't have mercurial. cd dvb-apps

#!/bin/sh
            # Build script to android. Change the variables on "Path block" to the correct path.

# Path block
            ANDROID_NDK=/home/new/android-toolchain-14 # Android NDK path
            SRC_DIR=/home/new/mumu2 # Path to MuMuDVB source
            INSTALL_DIR=/home/new/mumu2/out # Path to android MuMuDVB install
            INCLUDE_DIR=$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/usr/include # Path to linux/dvb headers (obrigatory) and iconv.h (optional)
            LIB_DIR=$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/usr/lib # Path to libiconv.a (optional)
            # Path block

cd $SRC_DIR

export PATH="$ANDROID_NDK/bin/:$PATH"
            export SYS_ROOT="$ANDROID_NDK/sysroot/"
            export CC="arm-linux-androideabi-gcc --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
            export CXX="arm-linux-androideabi-g++ --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
            export CPP="arm-linux-androideabi-cpp --sysroot=$SYS_ROOT"
            export LD="arm-linux-androideabi-ld"
            export AR="arm-linux-androideabi-ar"
            export RANLIB="arm-linux-androideabi-ranlib"
            export STRIP="arm-linux-androideabi-strip"
            export LDFLAGS="-L$LIB_DIR"
            export CFLAGS="-I$INCLUDE_DIR"
            export LIBS="-lc -lgcc -liconv"

./configure --host=arm-eabi --enable-android --prefix=$INSTALL_DIR

make
            make install
            And with :
            autoreconf -i -f ?

Comment

Originally posted by MarcM View Post
              And with :
              autoreconf -i -f ?
              First download mumudvb source later open terminal goto directory , write autoreconf -i -f
              Later use this script but you must be add your toolchain Folder
              I compiled for rk3188 and work with dvb-t stick. I try to activate support dvb-s.
              Dvb-t work mumu dvb on minix with mumudvb binary exec

Comment

thanks I modifiye transcoding.c
                uint32_t transcoding_enabled = 1;
                I will try this night may be work with minix ))

http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/8817535/file.html

I tryed. I dont know exactly works or not but I found this
                hts client apk with MXplayer playing HD channel only some time a little stutter and mosaic. xbmc dont play HD. XBMC need to improve mpeg2 decoding That I think xbmc sw decoding mpeg2. becuse mxplayer select hw decoding for mpeg2 channel no need interlace good video quality

Comment

finally I found my usb dvb stick driver problem with minix.
                  need to patch for dw2102.c
                  need to add u8 obuf[MAX_XFER_SIZE];

Dynamic static allocation is evil, as Kernel stack is too low, and compilation complains about it on some archs: drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c:368:1: warning: 'dw2102_earda_i2c_transfer' uses dynamic stack allocation [enabled by default] drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c:449:1: warning: 'dw2104_i2c_transfer' uses dynamic stack allocation [enabled by default] drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c:512:1: warning: 'dw3101_i2c_transfer' uses dynamic stack allocation [enabled by default] drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c:621:1: warning: 's6x0_i2c_transfer' uses dynamic stack allocation [enabled by default] Instead, let's enforce a limit for the buffer to be the max size of a control URB payload data (64 bytes)https://crewrktablets.arctablet.com:...3d7e89320e94fa

media] ts2020: call get_rf_strength from frontend

Restore ds3000.c read_signal_strength. Call tuner get_rf_strength from frontend read_signal_strength. We are able to do a NULL check and doesn't limit the tuner attach to the frontend attach area. At the moment the lmedm04 tuner attach is stuck in frontend attach area.

I compiled kernel and modifi c and h )))

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe0815 View Post
                    Tried this. No luck. Still unable to open...

Code:
                    <6>[ 1103.572335] usb 2-1.3: new high speed USB device number 7 using usb20_host
                    <6>[ 1103.673003] usb 2-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=187f, idProduct=0202
                    <6>[ 1103.673033] usb 2-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=0
                    <6>[ 1103.673064] usb 2-1.3: Product: MDTV Receiver
                    <6>[ 1103.673083] usb 2-1.3: Manufacturer: MDTV Receiver
                    <6>[ 1104.282323] smscore_set_device_mode: firmware download success: dvb_nova_12mhz_b0.inp
                    <6>[ 1104.282625] DVB: registering new adapter (Siano Nice Digital Receiver)
                    <4>[ 1104.283585] DVB: registering adapter 0 frontend 0 (Siano Mobile Digital MDTV Receiver)...
                    and

Code:
                    2014-06-20 17:43:02.907 [   INFO] charset: 138 entries loaded
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.916 [  ERROR] linuxdvb: unable to open /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.927 [   INFO] epggrab: module eit created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.927 [   INFO] epggrab: module uk_freesat created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.927 [   INFO] epggrab: module uk_freeview created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.927 [   INFO] epggrab: module viasat_baltic created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.941 [   INFO] epggrab: module opentv-ausat created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.942 [   INFO] epggrab: module opentv-skyuk created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.942 [   INFO] epggrab: module opentv-skyit created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.942 [   INFO] epggrab: module pyepg created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.942 [   INFO] epggrab: module xmltv created
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb: loaded v2
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb:   channels   0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb:   brands     0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb:   seasons    0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb:   episodes   0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] epgdb:   broadcasts 0
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [   INFO] dvr: Creating new configuration ''
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.948 [WARNING] dvr: Output directory for video recording is not yet configured for DVR configuration "". Defaulting to to "/". This can be changed from the web user interface.
                    2014-06-20 17:43:06.949 [ NOTICE] START: HTS Tvheadend version 0.0.0~unknown started, running as PID:3500 UID:0 GID:0, CWD:/ CNF:/storage/emulated/legacy/.hts
                    with your first version of tvheadend i get

Code:
                    Jun 20 17:48:51 [   INFO]:START: initialisingJun 20 17:48:51 [   INFO]:charset: 71 entries loaded
                    Jun 20 17:48:51 [  ALERT]:dvb: /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0: unable to query (err=Invalid argument)

anyone looked into this? i still did not get it to work

upgraded to the latest wasser, even tried the quickshot kitkat version with the same Problem...

Comment

Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e

Can anybody help me please get "Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e" work? It is a em2880 device. I have no idea how to compile the driver for this device for android. I would be very grateful for Help.

My Device: T-R42 KK Wasser 1.03

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alec86 View Post
                        Can anybody help me please get "Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Stick 330e" work? It is a em2880 device. I have no idea how to compile the driver for this device for android. I would be very grateful for Help.

My Device: T-R42 KK Wasser 1.03

Thanks
                        If I learn to compile modul for rockchip. I try to compile your tuner
                        I try to compile kernel and driver modul ko. but compiled modul give me exec format error. I compiled kernel.img Later compile modules. amlogic very easy than rock chip. sam321 which kernel source and defconfig (github link)
                        other hand al lkernel source 3.0.36 not 3.0.36+ I know extra version and add with nconfog.
                        for example below dvb-usb.ko I try to insmod terminal minix x7 gave me exec format error

root@new-VirtualBox:/home/ok/v39/v4l# modinfo dvb-usb.ko
                        filename: /home/ok/v39/v4l/dvb-usb.ko
                        license: GPL
                        description: A library module containing commonly used USB and DVB function USB DVB devices
                        author: Patrick Boettcher <[email protected]>
                        version: 1.0
                        srcversion: AEC0EA1D1A3FF350E1F7C67
                        depends: rc-core,dvb-core
                        vermagic: 3.0.36+ SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7
                        parm: debug:set debugging level (1=info,xfer=2,pll=4,ts=8,err=16,rc=32,fw=64,mem=1 28,uxfer=256 (or-able)). (int)
                        parm: disable_rc_polling:disable remote control polling (default: 0). (int)
                        parm: force_pid_filter_usage:force all dvb-usb-devices to use a PID filter, if any (default: 0). (int)

Comment

@taki

If I learn to compile modul for rockchip. I try to compile your tuner
                          I try to compile kernel and driver modul ko. but compiled modul give me exec format error. I compiled kernel.img Later compile modules. amlogic very easy than rock chip. sam321 which kernel source and defconfig (github link)
                          other hand al lkernel source 3.0.36 not 3.0.36+ I know extra version and add with nconfog.
                          for example below dvb-usb.ko I try to insmod terminal minix x7 gave me exec format error

root@new-VirtualBox:/home/ok/v39/v4l# modinfo dvb-usb.ko
                          filename: /home/ok/v39/v4l/dvb-usb.ko
                          license: GPL
                          description: A library module containing commonly used USB and DVB function USB DVB devices
                          author: Patrick Boettcher <[email protected]>
                          version: 1.0
                          srcversion: AEC0EA1D1A3FF350E1F7C67
                          depends: rc-core,dvb-core
                          vermagic: 3.0.36+ SMP preempt mod_unload ARMv7
                          parm: debug:set debugging level (1=info,xfer=2,pll=4,ts=8,err=16,rc=32,fw=64,mem=1 28,uxfer=256 (or-able)). (int)
                          parm: disable_rc_polling:disable remote control polling (default: 0). (int)
                          parm: force_pid_filter_usage:force all dvb-usb-devices to use a PID filter, if any (default: 0). (int)

It would be great if you get it to work, thanks taki!

Comment

and Which compiler I use for this. I used NDK r8e

Comment

v4l drivers modules compiled with kitkat kernel source

Originally posted by JustMe0815 View Post
                              anyone looked into this? i still did not get it to work

upgraded to the latest wasser, even tried the quickshot kitkat version with the same Problem...
                              I also swictehd to a wasser kitkat room which is running very smooth on my T-R42 unit however I also faced the same error unable to open frontend0 in tvheadend.

So I decided to compile the v4l drivers again, from scracth, using a 3.0.36 kernel package tailored for kitkat (i.e. with a .config pre-configured to kitkat) and the resulted drivers work!!!

I am sharing them here (all of the possible v4l module drives compiled). Unfortunatelly freaktab does not allow uploading large zip files so I made them available HERE

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. The video4linux package is from 2014-APR-06 with some small customizations in the source code to make it work with my ATSC card.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz View Post
                                I also swictehd to a wasser kitkat room which is running very smooth on my T-R42 unit however I also faced the same error unable to open frontend0 in tvheadend.

So I decided to compile the v4l drivers again, from scracth, using a 3.0.36 kernel package tailored for kitkat (i.e. with a .config pre-configured to kitkat) and the resulted drivers work!!!

I am sharing them here (all of the possible v4l module drives compiled). Unfortunatelly freaktab does not allow uploading large zip files so I made them available HERE

Give it a try and let me know if it works for you. The video4linux package is from 2014-APR-06 with some small customizations in the source code to make it work with my ATSC card.
                                pls explain step by step modules compile JoKeRz. I compiled but all modules not load exec format error.
                                fist make, later zimage and kernel,img after compile modules? etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X