No announcement yet.

NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a *UPDATE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there KB/M pinch-zoom option in this rom?

Comment

Re: NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a *UPDATE*

Originally posted by mida_gigi View Post
      is there KB/M pinch-zoom option in this rom?
      Sorry for my poor English!
      I' use Elixir2 (from Play). Information - software - Acessibility (click) - Acessibility settings (click) - Mouse Wheel Zoom Settings.
      And/or Dolphin browser Settings - Customize - Pinch Zoom Button enable

GT-I9100 (Wanam 14.1 - Dori 8.43), MK802IV (Neomode 1.9a), Measy U2C (Finless 1.7)

Comment

Originally posted by karakan08 View Post
        Could someone help me out with installating the drivers for my usb-lan device?
        I've bought one from dx but they only provided me with some files I need to compile I guess but don't have the skills for this .

I've attachted the files to this post.

Would be great if someone could help me out !

[ATTACH]6404[/ATTACH]
        Can't someone help me please??

Comment

Originally Posted by karakan08
          Could someone help me out with installating the drivers for my usb-lan device?
          I've bought one from dx but they only provided me with some files I need to compile I guess but don't have the skills for this .

This will solve all of your problems
          China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart High Speed USB 2.0 to RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter for MINI PC TV Box Mac Tablet - White online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Have tested this in Android/Linux/Windows installations, out of the box functionality, no drivers bullshit.

Originally posted by ibrahimbenyahya View Post
          Is there a 1080 kernel for the 1.9a neomode rom. I really like the rom so far. But a 1080 kernel would make it perfect. I've already tried the 1080p kernels of finless (using the flashtool provided by neomode) but it doesn't work, it just stays/hangs on the bootscreen.

Are there any other 1080 kernels that does work on the 1.9a rom of neomode (I'm using the cx-919)
          Kernel3 of the neomode package is true 1080p.
          Device specs:
          RK3188T Tronsmart CX-919 Neomode 1.9a 1080p (kernel 3)

Comment

HDMI passthrough? Real 5.1?

Has anyone got 5.1 working with this ROM? If so what player are you using and what setting for sound output?

I've tried just about everything with no success. I've got my ug007b plugged directly into an onkyo 5.1 system.

Thanks all. Regards,
            Jack.

Comment

Hi, I flashed this and all went well flash tool did it's thing but after it finished Win7 started installing driver for the device and now the device is not being recognised by Winblows at all? What can I do?? Please help have I totally bricked this?

My device is according to the marking inside MK809III (even the case says MK809IV)
              Last edited by nocliptoni; 05-26-2014, 07:26.

Comment

This rom will work with UG007B correct?

Comment

Oh it most certainly will; I know this because my device is the UG007B running this ROM with true 1080 kernel3. No problems but can't get HDMI passthrough / any DTS to work with my system though .

Regards,
                  Jack

Comment

All I want to do right now is root this UG007B and I am having issues. I have enabled USB debugging and connected the thing to my computer using multiple different cables to the OTG port on the side. Windows does not recognize it or even give me a prompt for drivers. I tried two machines.

Any idea why this isnt working?

Comment

Why bother rooting it? The stock firmware sucks.. ridiculously. You don't need to be rooted to flash a new firmware. Just shut the unit down, remove the power cable/otg, reinsert the otg or power cable while holding the tiny button on the side, it'll show up in the RKflasher tool provided with the rom (after the drivers install) and bango, You've got NEOMODE ROM.

Also, you don't need to plug power into it when you're flashing it. Just plugging it into the OTG port while the unit is off is enough. It will power itself from the OTG and flash. Afterword, however, you will want to plug in the power adapter as the 1080 will need a little more juice then the computers USB port will be willing to put out.

HAPPY FLASHING.

Comment

Originally posted by RidDleZ View Post
                        Why bother rooting it? The stock firmware sucks.. ridiculously. You don't need to be rooted to flash a new firmware. Just shut the unit down, remove the power cable/otg, reinsert the otg or power cable while holding the tiny button on the side, it'll show up in the RKflasher tool provided with the rom (after the drivers install) and bango, You've got NEOMODE ROM.

Also, you don't need to plug power into it when you're flashing it. Just plugging it into the OTG port while the unit is off is enough. It will power itself from the OTG and flash. Afterword, however, you will want to plug in the power adapter as the 1080 will need a little more juice then the computers USB port will be willing to put out.

HAPPY FLASHING.
                        I tried that and it wouldnt show up. Ill try again BUT THE DAMN RESET BUTTON broke off inside! Amazon just overnighted me a new one.

Comment

You don't gotta push that hard! lol. Also, you only need to hold it a couple more seconds after it lights up.

Comment

Originally posted by RidDleZ View Post
                            You don't gotta push that hard! lol. Also, you only need to hold it a couple more seconds after it lights up.
                            New one was here in less than 24 hours. I have 1.9a installed but bluetooth and wifi do not work. I assume it is because I need a different kernel. What kernel do I use with the UG007B? And how do I flash just the kernel?

Comment

Hello,

What Kind of Stick did you have?
                              What Serial Number has your Stick?

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                                Hello,

What Kind of Stick did you have?
                                What Serial Number has your Stick?

Neomode
                                Stick is UG007B. Where do I find the serial? I really do not want to open the device. Last time I did that I busted the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X