NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a *UPDATE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kapitein_Henk View Post
    thx for the reply here is a link of the one that i got: http://www.ibood.com/nl/nl/product_s...hernetadapter/

Thank you. much helping from this tread.

Comment

hey guys, i serious newbie to the whole flashing custom rom stuff:-)
      I got a mk809IV and my stock rom was very poor, bad wifi, very slow android 4.2, etc.
      So first i tried an other rom from the ugoos site, https://mega.co.nz/#!o4UhxADK!ytN9PP...YSQOIlu6UIMAYs
      This rom was pretty good, the only BIG problem, when i play a movie from my external usb hdd the movie is playing very bad, stutter. Now i wanted to try this rom because i read on some forums that this works on mk809IV.
      What i did: i install the win7 driver and after that i used RKAndroidtool. it found my stick and i clicked on run. that went very well and now when i tried the stick on my tv it bootloops on the pingiuns. Did i do something wrong?

Thanks for replying!

Comment

wifi issue after flashing 1.9a

Hi, neomode, I flashed this firmware instead of factory firmware and got some issues: after flashing my device not able to connect via WiFi. Before flashing I checked wifi chip - it was AP6210

And after it can not be defined as device

I even tried to rollback firmwares and tried to use others, but nothing changed. I could understand if I broke down the device, but there was no physical damage to him.
        Could you please assist with any information how can I repair my stick? Will be thankful for reply.

Comment

I'm very happy with this ROM so far on my CX919. I'm getting very good wifi speed compared to Finless 1.6b.

I'm using kernel.img

However, I'm not getting audio from MKV files. It's fixed when I use VLC player though. It must be a codec issue.

Thanks for creating such an awesome ROM!

Comment

iTaSee MK809BIII

I have a iTaSee MK809BIII that I bought at dx.com. Here is a link to the item I bought http://dx.com/p/itasee-mk809biii-i8-...us-plug-245731 Will this firmware work with my device? Thank you for your help. Also does anyone know the manufacturers website?

Comment

Running Swell

Running 48 hours strong. A few hiccups here and there due to flash r/w but loving it so far. Keep up the great work Neo.

Comment

Originally posted by imaddiced2u View Post
                Bluetooth problems are a known issue for the 1.9a rom. I'm using Neomode's 1.7 rom and SAM 1080p 1.8ghz ram 1400mhz kernel on both of my MK809III's. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi work perfectly.
                Hi,

Where can I download SAM 1080p 1.8ghz ram 1400mhz kernel? Please let me know. I want to try Neomode 1.7 with that kernel.

Best regards,
                Fredrik
                MK809III RK3188-T AP6210 running Neomode 3.1

Comment

Hello Neo! Tell me pls, will you do your new firmware based on KitKat Android such here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?9389-NEW-Finless-ROM-2-0-KitKat-4-4-2-for-AP6210-wifi-BETA ?
                  Last edited by privet; 03-22-2014, 20:04.

Comment

SAMs kernels

How about a look here: http://www.freaktab.com/archive/index.php/t-6185.html?

Cheers

Tilo

Comment

Hi,

just purchased a MK809III (http://cgi.****.de/ws/****ISAPI.dll?...m=231182527571) and learned a lot at one evening spend with the rom-update... Sorry, but I'm an absolutly Newbee.
                      I've tried a lot of roms but didn't find the right one for my stick. This rom (where the thread is about) works fine for my stick but my problem seem to be the wifi-chip: it's a MT5931 & MT6622 Wifi/BT.
                      I also try the 'old-wifi'-rom but it don't works.

Is there a chance to get this rom with drivers for MT5931 & MT6622?

Wich other rom is an option for me? I didn't found a suitable one wich support the mediatek-wifi.

Thanks in advance!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DylanVR View Post
                        hey guys, i serious newbie to the whole flashing custom rom stuff:-)
                        I got a mk809IV and my stock rom was very poor, bad wifi, very slow android 4.2, etc.
                        So first i tried an other rom from the ugoos site, https://mega.co.nz/#!o4UhxADK!ytN9PP...YSQOIlu6UIMAYs
                        This rom was pretty good, the only BIG problem, when i play a movie from my external usb hdd the movie is playing very bad, stutter. Now i wanted to try this rom because i read on some forums that this works on mk809IV.
                        What i did: i install the win7 driver and after that i used RKAndroidtool. it found my stick and i clicked on run. that went very well and now when i tried the stick on my tv it bootloops on the pingiuns. Did i do something wrong?

Thanks for replying!

I have the same stick and the same problem as dylan:

After installing the Stick bootloops at the penguins.

Any ideas what we could do?

Comment

Originally posted by MichiD41 View Post
                          I have the same stick and the same problem as dylan:

After installing the Stick bootloops at the penguins.

Any ideas what we could do?
                          I still have the same problem. i had contact with someone from Ugoos and they said that there are problems with rk3188 and they are working on it... So we got to have patience :-(

Comment

Hi

Just wanted to thanks by the excellent work in this Rom/Kernel
                            Was the only one with no noticeable micro jitter in movies. Stock was worse.

Have some noob doubts.

- Is there any chance to deactivate the screen keyboard when writing in Browser
                            - At fisrt glance the screen looks bigger than in other rooms (Finless 1.6b & Stock) what is the resolution difference any one knows? or is just my eyes?
                            - Is there any chance to increase resolution?

My Setup (can't yet put it in signature)
                            CX 919 (3/32014) + Tronsmart TSM01 - Rom Neomode 1.9
                            Nikon D80 Photographer
                            Eye for the Art.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________
                            CX 919 - Rockchip RK3188T 1.4 GHz & AP6210 WiFi ( Date 3-3-2014) + Tronsmart TSM01 Rom using: Testing.

Comment

New Rom is out !

Check here:

Neomode

Comment

Hi all,

I have a MK809III with NEOMODE version 1.9a.

But I have one small problem. I cannot install apk files directly from the sdcard.
                                When I click an apk, it opens and asking for install. But I am unable to click install. Clicking cancel is working.

Someone having the same problem or having a solution.

Kind regards,
                                FatEric

Comment

Working...
                                X