NEOMODE CUSTOM ROM MK809III AP6210 Version 1.9a *UPDATE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neomode View Post
    Try Neomode Custom Rom for MK802IV Old Wifi.
    This should Work for you.

Neomode

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Forum Fiend v1.2.7.

Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to flash this? Thanks

Comment

Rom confirmation

I'm sure the answer is in this thread somewhere, but I didn't see it.

I've got an MK809iii with RT8723, which rom/kernel should I use?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ricochetpuno View Post
        Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to flash this? Thanks
        Found this thread with instructions: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...hlight=Neomode

Comment

In search of: Working ROM / Kernel combo for CX-919 ver. 2.0 AP6210 with rk3188T chip (from Tronsmart)

I am in search of a working ROM / Kernel combo for CX-919 Ver. 2.0(2013/05/18) with rk3188T chip and AP6210 (from Tronsmart)? I have spent weeks reading through reams of postings and tried a multitude of combinations of ROM's and Kernels and still have not been able to get this hardware to run smoothly on Android 4.2 or 4.4? I would be happy with just having 720p running smoothly without over heating, freezing, stuttering, reboots, black screens, etc. and being able to run Netflix, XBMC, HULU, and the like.
          Can anyone please give me links and info how to make this happen - please, please, - thank you.

Comment

HY. How to touch screen support for Six Axis/Joy Center to rom?

Comment

hello everyone!
              Well, did the procedure of updating the ROM and everything went well.
              However, after the procedure the device failed to initialize more. I've tried several times and failed. I lost my will MK809III?
              Can anyone help me?

Comment

Upvel UM-521TV и 1080p

Dear neomode. Prompt please on 1080p on Neomode Custom Rom Version 1.9a. There is Upvel UM-521TV whistle:

Rockchip RK3188 chipset
                CPU 4-core ARM Cortex-A9 1.6 GHz
                GPU 4-core Mali-400 MP4 of 533 MHz

I established Custom Rom Version 1.9a everything works perfectly but isn't present 1080p. As to me to achieve 1080p. Very much I would be grateful to you. If it is possible chew everything one after another. Thanks in advance!

Whether P.s Will be still the Neomode Custom Rom updatings for Rockchip RK3188?

Comment

Good firmware, or AceStream 3.0.6 started only one. If i start next - not started and started only id delete directory ./sdcard/acestream......

Comment

HELLO, i'm using this rom and recently i bought a 3g dongle which is properly works. I use an applicaton that needs to send sms from that 3g dongle. Is there any way to send sms (i think from native stock sms application) with this rom?

Comment

Working...
                    X