Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for everything you do. Is there a way to make this rom compatible with the wifi chipset on the ver. 3 board with the MT5931 Wifi and MT6622 Bluetooth chips. I'm using the rom now with the Ethernet connection and love it, but would like the wifi to work.Thanks for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by brick0044 View Post
      Thank you for everything you do. Is there a way to make this rom compatible with the wifi chipset on the ver. 3 board with the MT5931 Wifi and MT6622 Bluetooth chips. I'm using the rom now with the Ethernet connection and love it, but would like the wifi to work.Thanks for your time.
      Their is a possibility if you can get the wifi module out of that ROM ...

Comment

I will try if someone can lead me in the right direction. I know very little about dissecting a rom

Comment

I will try if someone can lead me in the right direction. I know very little about dissecting a rom
          Get the wifi module file from the manufacturer ...

Comment

I was playing around with extracting the the system files from the rom and found 2 files in the
            system/lib/modules folder they are rkwifi.ko and rkwifi.ko.3.0.8+ can I change these 2 files from my stock rom to your rom and have a chance or am I on the wrong track.

Comment

I was playing around with extracting the the system files from the rom and found 2 files in the
              system/lib/modules folder they are rkwifi.ko and rkwifi.ko.3.0.8+ can I change these 2 files from my stock rom to your rom and have a chance or am I on the wrong track.
              Give it a test run ...! You might be in business now, but backup the other wifi module files just in case ...

Comment

Well I gave that a try but no change. I guess its wait for someone that knows a lot more than myself to have a go at it. Still no wifi.

Comment

Well I gave that a try but no change. I guess its wait for someone that knows a lot more than myself to have a go at it. Still no wifi.
                  Send me those files, make sure you have all the wifi modules ... As matter of fact, send me the whole "Lib" folder directory from your working wfi ROM build ...

Comment

How do I send it to you? It is 52mb

Comment

How do I send it to you? It is 52mb
                      Ok, just the "Lib" folder directory, thanks ...

Comment

that is the lib directory, maybe I can upload to file sharing site

Comment

Here it is http://www.4shared.com/folder/WMCylDys/_online.html

Comment

Ok, got it, I will see what I can do with it, maybe tomorrow ...

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Thank you
                                Test 8881 version Almost ready, give me another hour at the most ...

Comment

Working...
                                X