Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanu_blr View Post
    @Tech1,

i downloaded ur prerooted firmware
    CR11S_Cloudnetgo_1080p_Stock_PRE-ROOTED_ROM_Ap6210_Cam2518_20131205.7z, but when i open with winrar, the file name is older 20131105, 7z file is 1205, and inside the 7z is 20131105. which is correct ???
    You just might be right, I'm only going by what I was told, believing the dates on the firmware package was true ... I believe their a real 2013- 11-5 CR11S ROM build, I will do some checking today ... I found the original 2013-11-05 downloaded from the Cloudnetgo website, it seems to be a smaller file than the 2013-12-05 file ... Another thing, the 2013-11-05 is 720p file, and the 2013 12-05 to best of my knowledge is 1080p file ... Will you please confirmed this ..! Then again for some odd reason, the 2013-12-05 file seems to run much better than the 2013-11-05 file ... Now I could be wrong about all my finding, I'm on my way to Cloudnetgo website right now ... I will be contacting them, thanks for the info and please get back with me if you find out anything new ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 12-21-2013, 11:26.

Comment

Firmware Released Date Confirmed At The Cloudnetgo Website

According to http://www.cloudnetgo.com/CR11S2M.htm the Cloudnetgo website, I can now confirmed , the NEW CR11S 2MP 1080p software was released by Cloudnetgo on 12/05/2013 ....
      Software Name
      Software Version
      Software Size
      Release Date
      CR11 / S
      20131205_2M_1080P
        289.38M
      2013-12-05
      Software Description
      For CR11 / S 200 million camera
      Last edited by Tech1; 12-21-2013, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
        What test are you using to determine 720p only work on your device ...?
        The device info comes from the current on board ROMs kernel ... Use the AuTuTu Benchmark app to see your device info, it should say in the "Resolution Block" 1920x1080 ....!
        Tech1.
        Visual test, because if you set screen to 1920x1080, the screen goes black and the resolution does not change.
        The firmware I'm using (see asssinatura) features 1920x1080 resolution, including the home of Android.
        When I have extra time, I will reinstall the firmware and do a test with AnTuTu.
        Grateful for the attention.

Comment

2MP Cam 1080p ROM Build Confirmed By Clougnetgo

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Tech1.
          Visual test, because if you set screen to 1920x1080, the screen goes black and the resolution does not change.
          The firmware I'm using (see asssinatura) features 1920x1080 resolution, including the home of Android.
          When I have extra time, I will reinstall the firmware and do a test with AnTuTu.
          Grateful for the attention.
          You really don't have to do all of that, it's already been confirmed at the Cloudnetgo website, it's a 1080p ROM build ....

Comment

no voice search

Good news, my theory was correct ... Ok, also you should be able to get the Logitech c310 to work with Skype, Hangouts, Yahoo Video Messenger and several other video messenger services ... My Logitech c310 will be in tomorrow ... Thanks for doing the test ...!
            One other thing I have noticed is that there is no voice search using either of the mics, the one built in or from the C310 mic. I have a MK818B with built in camera/mic and the mic icon appears in the search bar or most other apps. I can use the assistant to do voice search. With my TV01 (cs968) there is no mic icon anywhere in the apps. The voice recorder does work with both mics, so I know the mic input is working. I have not tried any video conference apps yet. Do you voice search with your device??
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              One other thing I have noticed is that there is no voice search using either of the mics, the one built in or from the C310 mic. I have a MK818B with built in camera/mic and the mic icon appears in the search bar or most other apps. I can use the assistant to do voice search. With my TV01 (cs968) there is no mic icon anywhere in the apps. The voice recorder does work with both mics, so I know the mic input is working. I have not tried any video conference apps yet. Do you voice search with your device??
              Notice the "Mic Icon" in the Google Search Bar ...! My c310 will be in later today, will give it a full test run with Skype/Yahoo Video Messenger and Hangouts ... According to the user manual, we are instructed to do the voice test with the built in "Sound Recorder App" like in the bottom photo here, before doing a video conference/Skype video ...

Comment

Notice the "Mic Icon" in the Google Search Bar ...! My c310 will be in later today, will give it a full test run with Skype/Yahoo Video Messenger and Hangouts ... According to the user manual, we are instructed to do the voice test with the built in "Sound Recorder App" like in the bottom photo here, before doing a video conference/Skype video ...
                Yes, I see the mic icon on your screen shots. I did do the voice recording with both mics, and they both recorded. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using the same rom and guess my device is the same as yours. I will keep trying. Wondering if I should reflash the rom. Also, I do get a lot of reboots, but getting fewer each time I use it......
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes, I see the mic icon on your screen shots. I did do the voice recording with both mics, and they both recorded. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I am using the same rom and guess my device is the same as yours. I will keep trying. Wondering if I should reflash the rom. Also, I do get a lot of reboots, but getting fewer each time I use it......
                  If you want the mic in the Google Search bar, go to the market and install the new updated Google Search app ... I have not experienced any reboots on either of my devices ...

Comment

If you want the mic in the Google Search bar, go to the market and install the new updated Google Search app ... I have not experienced any reboots on either of my devices ...
                    Strange why I am getting all the reboots.

Comment

voice search

Thanks, installed google search and now I can do voice searches....... I am much obliged....

Comment

@tech1,

i installed ur 1080p 2mp 20131205 rom, and also downloaded the stock rom from cloudnet 2mp1205 rom. I tried both the roms, once thing i noticed is that, the icon/text are bigger on these rom, like 720p rom. I tried an older 2mp 1080 rom 1020 (CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_1080p_20131019_root_updat e), in this icon/text looks smaller (like 1080p). I suspect that 1205 may not be a 1080p rom (i might be wrong as the lcd density on this rom might be lower ).

does the justxbmcv4.apk has the builtin libmedia.so hacked file or we need to install the patched so file separately ??

Comment

I'm not sure, too, but when antutu check the real hardware resolution, this December ROM from claudnetgo could handle both resolutions fine.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by hanu_blr View Post
                            @tech1,

i installed ur 1080p 2mp 20131205 rom, and also downloaded the stock rom from cloudnet 2mp1205 rom. I tried both the roms, once thing i noticed is that, the icon/text are bigger on these rom, like 720p rom. I tried an older 2mp 1080 rom 1020 (CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_1080p_20131019_root_updat e), in this icon/text looks smaller (like 1080p). I suspect that 1205 may not be a 1080p rom (i might be wrong as the lcd density on this rom might be lower ).

does the justxbmcv4.apk has the builtin libmedia.so hacked file or we need to install the patched so file separately ??
                            According the Cloudnetgo website, the 20131205 ROM is 1080p, unless they made a typo error ... All the test I ran, it comes out at 1080p, I could still be wrong too ... Yes, the JustXBMC has the libmedia.so hack ... I was wondering about the size of the icons also ...

Comment

Do I Need To Overclock (lol)

The above photos are AnTuTu Benchmark test I ran this morning ... I'm not to impressed with these results, nothing to write home about either ...

Comment

No More Ugly Cam

I have this cam, could not get it to work with my T428, but will try it on my TV01 now. uh, just plugged it in, but how do I select the cam. The mic showed up in the sound device section but really don't know how to check it, since it already has a camera/mic built in.
                                Man, the Logitech c310 cam is just awesome with CS968, sweet to the bones ... The video resolution quality is the real deal ...

Comment

Working...
                                X