Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED (NOW VPNOPEN READY) 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adionesis View Post
    The "Play using..." option I founded under movie select in movies, press C or in my remote there is a special key.

Try with the XBMC Remote for android, It´s a really good option.
    Which remote do you have for this unit. Mine is from Geekbuying the TV01 model but I have seen remotes can vary if ordered from different retailers like merimobiles or Aliexpress.
    What button is that (where is its position on remote)?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      Very good awesome, glad you found it ... Now let's get your optical audio Settings fixed via the CS968 and the JustXBMC app ... What's the name of your remote ...?
      Hi Tech1 I am using the xbmcv4 but when I press "C" or mouse click and hold, I dont get the "PLay using" option.
      Now I am wondering is there many Justxbmcv4.apk versions out there? Do I have the correct one installed?
      I donwloaded this from the first post where you added the link saying it is lewy's version.
      Is this the same justxbmc you are talking about?

Comment

No Problems With This ROM

Originally posted by nazmi28 View Post
        Is there a problem with the reset ROM?
        Do you have WiFi problems?
        1080 Do you have video problems?

devamlı rom yüklemek sıkıcı...

gerçekçi bir rom mu..

Measy Rc13 I got a mouse ..
        speaker and headphone does not pass ..

Did you do the experiment ...
        Does it work on this rom?
        I'm not having any problems with this ROM, everything works thus far ...

Comment

Originally posted by resansid View Post
          Hi Tech1 I am using the xbmcv4 but when I press "C" or mouse click and hold, I dont get the "PLay using" option.
          Now I am wondering is there many Justxbmcv4.apk versions out there? Do I have the correct one installed?
          I donwloaded this from the first post where you added the link saying it is lewy's version.
          Is this the same justxbmc you are talking about?
          I changed the JustXBMC.apk in post # 1 ...! I wanted to make sure, it's the same one that I'm using ... Let's get to the botton of this, something is wrong, try doing a left click/hold action ... The drop menu should appear like in the photo ...!

Comment

Re: CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205

Originally posted by resansid View Post
            Which remote do you have for this unit. Mine is from Geekbuying the TV01 model but I have seen remotes can vary if ordered from different retailers like merimobiles or Aliexpress.
            What button is that (where is its position on remote)?
            Mine is from DX.COM it's a crap but mine wife love it simple function and VERY graphic I'll send a picture later.

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Do you can list change you made in relation firmware original?

Tech1.

CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205
              x
              CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_Cam2518_201301205_update

e.g.:

1. ...
              2. ...

...tks...

Comment

Limedia.so Hack

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                Tech1.

CR11S/CS968 PRE-ROOTED 1080p 2MP Stock ROM LibMedia.so Hack Ready 20131205
                x
                CR11S_cloudnetgo_ap6210_Cam2518_201301205_update

e.g.:

1. ...
                2. ...

...tks...
                The only things I did were to PRE-ROOT the ROM build and add the Libmedia.so hack software by Stafstrom, that's it .... I'm waiting on my Logitech c310 cam to come in to test with this ROM build ....

Comment

Logitech c310 cam

The only things I did were to PRE-ROOT the ROM build and add the Libmedia.so hack software by Stafstrom, that's it .... I'm waiting on my Logitech c310 cam to come in to test with this ROM build ....
                  I have this cam, could not get it to work with my T428, but will try it on my TV01 now. uh, just plugged it in, but how do I select the cam. The mic showed up in the sound device section but really don't know how to check it, since it already has a camera/mic built in.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Test Run

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    I have this cam, could not get it to work with my T428, but will try it on my TV01 now. uh, just plugged it in, but how do I select the cam. The mic showed up in the sound device section but really don't know how to check it, since it already has a camera/mic built in.
                    If any USB cam should work with this ROM, it should be the Logitech c310 ... Plug the c310 in the USB port beside the Micro SD Card Slot ONLY ... Power cycle your CS968, once your CS968 comes back up all the way, click on the build IN "Camera App", it should work ... Give it a test run, let me know how it works, thanks in advance ...!

Comment

If any USB cam should work with this ROM, it should be the Logitech c310 ... Plug the c310 in the USB port beside the Micro SD Card Slot ONLY ... Power cycle your CS968, once your CS968 comes back up all the way, click on the build IN "Camera App", it should work ... Give it a test run, let me know how it works, thanks in advance ...!
                      I did as you directed, but after power cycle, the camera app crashed as soon as I opened it. The camera app will work if I plug the c310 after the device is booted. I also, do not see and "build IN in the camera app.>>>> ok, did another power cycle with c310 plugged in. Icon on camera to switch cam showed up. I was blown away, the quality of the picture was just fantastic.
                      Last edited by clarkss12; 12-21-2013, 02:10.
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Unfortunately, neither of the two firmwares, worked fine on my device.
                        Only works 720p. 1080p not.
                        Tks.

Comment

Tks.
                          What test are you using to determine 720p only work on your device ...?

Comment

My Theory Was Correct About The LogiTech c310 Cam

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                            I did as you directed, but after power cycle, the camera app crashed as soon as I opened it. The camera app will work if I plug the c310 after the device is booted. I also, do not see and "build IN in the camera app.>>>> ok, did another power cycle with c310 plugged in. Icon on camera to switch cam showed up. I was blown away, the quality of the picture was just fantastic.
                            Good news, my theory was correct ... Ok, also you should be able to get the Logitech c310 to work with Skype, Hangouts, Yahoo Video Messenger and several other video messenger services ... My Logitech c310 will be in tomorrow ... Thanks for doing the test ...!

Comment

AuTuTu Benchmark (Device Info)

Tks.
                              The device info comes from the current on board ROMs kernel ... Use the AuTuTu Benchmark app to see your device info, it should say in the "Resolution Block" 1920x1080 ....!

Comment

@Tech1,

i downloaded ur prerooted firmware
                                CR11S_Cloudnetgo_1080p_Stock_PRE-ROOTED_ROM_Ap6210_Cam2518_20131205.7z, but when i open with winrar, the file name is older 20131105, 7z file is 1205, and inside the 7z is 20131105. which is correct ???

Comment

Working...
                                X