Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: Pipo M7 Pro RileyROM 2.4

Originally posted by steliosg13 View Post
    I see..thanks for letting me know! there are 5 performance mods made by acknowledged devs listed here including the Pure Performances Mod: http://www.epiblog.in/2013/08/best-a...eaks-2013.html

The direct injection mod seems good and the supercharger v6. I don't have my pipo yet to test them but surely one of these mods should work with our tablet!
    I have used crossbreeder with all riley roms. Works well for me.

Skickat från min M7pro via Tapatalk 2

Comment

what exactly is it doing with your system?

Comment

Originally posted by herrjemineh View Post
        what exactly is it doing with your system?
        Google crossbreeder mod and read about it on xda. They probably explain it better than me :-)

Comment

I tried to, but i didn't understand it. Would you try it in your words?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennta View Post
            I have used crossbreeder with all riley roms. Works well for me.

I have used the app 'Seeder', free to download from XDA, paybable on Playstore. It does the same work as crossbreeder generating entropy pool etc.

The apps listed on the article above though are more advanced and powerful. If one of them works on our Pipo it should make a massive difference, especially in OS - launcher lag.

Direct Injection Mod now discontinued due to 'kanging' or in other words other devs used his code to create similar stuff. However, the new project of this mod is now here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2411161 and named Operation Killjoy.

Supercharger V6 is the most popular mod followed by Operation Killjoy and Pure Performances mod.

If somebody could try them out and check if they are working it would be great! Supercharger V6 is a little bit more complicated to install whereas Operation Killjoy is quite simple.

Comment

got my pipo yesterday and flashed rileyrom 2.4. Seems like a very snappy firmware. I will try and flash the Direct Injection Mod next.

Comment

got my pipo yesterday and flashed rileyrom 2.4. Seems like a very snappy firmware. I will try and flash the Direct Injection Mod next.
                I have just flashed ''Operation Killjoy'' from xda forum. This the ex Direct Injection Mod renamed.

I run an Antutu Benchmark with RileyRom 2.4 and got a result of 18990.

AFTER flashing Operation Killjoy Mod with CWM i run an Antutu Test and got 19770!!

All works fine so far and I still have not flashed a kernel with overclocked DDR.

Comment

bookmarks syncadapter apk missing

Not possible to sync bookmarks to stock browser, option is missing from sync menu. I downloaded com.google.android.syncadapters.bookmarks-1.apk from here:

And it works again.

Comment

Can anyone please run the app speedtest.net? For me version 2.4 had issues with internet speed

Comment

Can anyone please run the app speedtest.net? For me version 2.4 had issues with internet speed
                      I had issues with 2.3, wifi download speed was sometimes under 1 Mbps. I thought that it is my router, but my other device had download speed 15-18 Mbps at the same point on the room all the time.

I flashed 2.4 and I thought it helped, but no. Wifi download speed drops under 1 Mbps when I'm longer distance from the router, but sometimes it gets more than 15 Mbps. Still my other device works just fine at the same point.

I didn't notice this when I was using 1.7 rom, but now it has been annoying. Based on inSSIDer there shouldn't be any other wifi signals around which could cause issues too.

So, could wifi power be weaker on this rom? I have disabled wifi optimizing from the wifi settings too.

Comment

With rr2.1.1 i had 25mps average speed

Comment

You may have a bad solder connection on your antenna inside the tablet. A percentage of devices have that problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                          Randy
                          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                          Donate here

Comment

herrjeminehm

I have approx 12-15 Mbps download rate and 1.05 Mbps upload rate (DSL 16.000 by o2) depending on the test server loaction.

Happy New Year - MFinchy

Comment

There you go...

i made some different kernels with different voltages...

like always, not every kernel is working on every device, have fun testing..

at least the 1704 stock kernel and the 1608 low voltage +25mv should work for everyone, i guess...

[ATTACH]4506[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4512[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4511[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4510[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4509[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4508[/ATTACH]
                              [ATTACH]4507[/ATTACH]
                              I have flashed the 1608 DDR720 low voltage +25mv and works great! thank you very much! I am now running RileyRom 2.4 with your kernel and my antutu score went from 19700 to 20700 barely from the DDR overclock! I have uninstalled the Operation Killjoy mod as I had a slight problem with youtube buffering but i will try and reflash see if it makes a difference to my tablet! I have run several benchmarks with and without the Operation Killjoy mod and the score seems to be the same.My previous post stating that the mod gave me higher antutu scores is now false as i have triple checked it! Has anyone tried to overclock the CPU with apps like SetCpu etc? Does it work? I do not want to flash a kernel with overclocked CPU yet as it seems that they are not stable!

Comment

I have flashed the 1608 DDR720 low voltage +25mv and works great! thank you very much! I am now running RileyRom 2.4 with your kernel and my antutu score went from 19700 to 20700 barely from the DDR overclock! I have uninstalled the Operation Killjoy mod as I had a slight problem with youtube buffering but i will try and reflash see if it makes a difference to my tablet! I have run several benchmarks with and without the Operation Killjoy mod and the score seems to be the same.My previous post stating that the mod gave me higher antutu scores is now false as i have triple checked it! Has anyone tried to overclock the CPU with apps like SetCpu etc? Does it work? I do not want to flash a kernel with overclocked CPU yet as it seems that they are not stable!
                                I use the 1704 cpu 600 gpu 720 ddr low voltage (+25mV) and it is stable. Get just above 21000 in antutu score.

Comment

Working...
                                X