Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL M8S Pro + TV Box Amlogic S905X Android 7.1 2/16GB Fast Lan, WiFi 802.11b/g/n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElGato View Post
    I get

E:Footer is wrong
    E:Signature verification failed
    E:error: 21

Assume E: is error line.

Possible the upload is corrupt
    let me try to see if it makes any difference from a usb stick

EDIT : it worked

wifi on this box is really horrible, i'm getting 13 mb/s on this box... and i'm getting 73 mb/s on my phone (s7)
    both connected to same wifi, and same distance to the router.. hopefully this isn't a hardware, but software issue ..

Comment

Originally posted by Macen View Post

let me try to see if it makes any difference from a usb stick

EDIT : it worked
      Really? I tried from USB stick. Are you able to create a verification code from your downloaded zip so I can compare? In the meantime I will download again.

Comment

here you go http://i.imgur.com/tWAT6wm.png (sha1 checker built into win10)

make sure usb is formatted with fat32 or exfat

Comment

Originally posted by Macen View Post
          here you go http://i.imgur.com/tWAT6wm.png (sha1 checker built into win10)

make sure usb is formatted with fat32 or exfat
          Thanks, but just realised I've been a complete N00b. I just copied the USB.zip to the drive instead of extracting the contents. Just about to try again.

Comment

Originally posted by ElGato View Post

Thanks, but just realised I've been a complete N00b. I just copied the USB.zip to the drive instead of extracting the contents. Just about to try again.
            haha yeah that's not gonna work :P

Comment

Was hoping the TV App had been updated to latest KODI. Here's hoping it's more stable.

Comment

Mine updated fine....??? System updating now ill post more
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Nice rooted now too..... Ok unpack zip....then copy the 3 files from the unpack... Onto sd card unplug install sd card. Press reset switch at front just inside open ribs right hand side. (What Knob designed that at front of box lol) hold it down plug in device will boot up and install firmware..... Yes tried 2 devices working tested WORKING.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Root root rooot ok spmc works fine. Kodi you have to uninstall the Bloat ware I do via rpot explorer

Comment

With root gone remove kodi.tar in system kodi fine...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-194603.png
Views:	150
Size:	99.5 KB
ID:	658416Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-194031.png
Views:	160
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	658411Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-201433.png
Views:	155
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	658412Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-203656.png
Views:	180
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	658413Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-193956.png
Views:	160
Size:	288.3 KB
ID:	658414Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-202700.png
Views:	156
Size:	303.1 KB
ID:	658415Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170724-193936.png
Views:	152
Size:	317.1 KB
ID:	658417

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                          With root gone remove kodi.tar in system kodi fine...
                          What Happens when you remove that file? Kodi from the playstore is working fine for me

Comment

Just gets rid of all the crap addons should you push the kodi launcher from main launcher.

Comment

Scooter, not sure if you subscribe to Netflix, but if you do, can you give this Netflix version a try. If it works, it will give at least 720p with DD+ (Dolby Digital Plus). Hopefully, if it works, it may even give higher resolutions.

Thanks.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Kk. This one.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
                                X