Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL M8S Pro + TV Box Amlogic S905X Android 7.1 2/16GB Fast Lan, WiFi 802.11b/g/n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of us who use the Reset button regularly on this device, I've found that the easiest way is to use the OTHER end of the paper clip. :-)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170803_120341.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	660689

Comment

Wifes hair pins that have bend at bottom work perfect but dont get cault pinching them ....
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Is there any fix for notifications that presist and to remove original laucher i use other but when i restart original one came allways!

Comment

• scooter2014
          scooter2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya seen those. 2 right one says 2 year warranty somethibg like that other one is letters. Kinda wierd

I used titanium backup (need to purchase Pro key) and froze the bcentre, mgtsupport apps and the stock launcher vlauncher or something. Don't forget to install the one you want before doing this!

Comment

I have titanium backup but i can´t root how can I root ?

Comment

You have to flash the latest oem firmware that was posted on here in previous posts. That's pre rooted. Unzip onto sd card, insert into sd slot, hold down flash/recovery button behind front grill with toothpick, and insert power cable, release button. Hey presto

Comment

hi dear
              did you think we can use this firmware for m8s II??

Comment

Originally posted by j5b View Post
                You have to flash the latest oem firmware that was posted on here in previous posts. That's pre rooted. Unzip onto sd card, insert into sd slot, hold down flash/recovery button behind front grill with toothpick, and insert power cable, release button. Hey presto
                What is the last version with root?

Comment

Come on man. Surely you can read through the last few pages of posts...

Comment

Originally posted by j5b View Post
                    Come on man. Surely you can read through the last few pages of posts...
                    I can´t find it if I do I didn´t ask for it man!

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

you're welcome

Comment

I just got this box ....
                        The first observation is that the WiFi is near worthless - I'm only getting about 1.5Mbps download in a location where I get 60Mbps with another box, or if I connect an external wireless extender via ethernet to it.

Is this typical or is this one exception to the norm?
                        Is it the firmware? Would Wifi be improved under a custom ROM or is this fundamentally poor hardware chip/driver?

Comment

Originally posted by DEcosse View Post
                          I just got this box ....
                          The first observation is that the WiFi is near worthless - I'm only getting about 1.5Mbps download in a location where I get 60Mbps with another box, or if I connect an external wireless extender via ethernet to it.

Is this typical or is this one exception to the norm?
                          Is it the firmware? Would Wifi be improved under a custom ROM or is this fundamentally poor hardware chip/driver?
                          Use ethernet. I never use wi-fi on any box unless I have to. Although I got much faster than 1.5mbs

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post

Use ethernet. I never use wi-fi on any box unless I have to. Although I got much faster than 1.5mbs
                            Well obviously I would if I already had it routed there!
                            MiBox in EXACT same location downloads at 65Mbps - even my Beelink box did about 30Mbps there as I recall

Comment

I use a powerline adapter instead of WiFi.

Comment

Working...
                              X