Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL M8S Pro + TV Box Amlogic S905X Android 7.1 2/16GB Fast Lan, WiFi 802.11b/g/n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
    Don't know about 4k YouTube, but 2k (2160p) is perfectly possible with the non-ATV YouTube app on my adapted Megandanz rom. Don't see why it wouldn't do full 4k if my monitor supported that.
    from new YouTube for Android TV 2.00.17 now any android OS device can be playback 1440/2160 ad 360° video. No more need android tv for 4k video

-----------------------------------
    about android TV, someone have try Android TV "Experience" this hack http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ox-pro-h96-pro

Comment

Originally posted by looun View Post
      from new YouTube for Android TV 2.00.17 now any android OS device can be playback 1440/2160 ad 360° video. No more need android tv for 4k video

-----------------------------------
      about android TV, someone have try Android TV "Experience" this hack http://freaktab.com/forum/developmen...ox-pro-h96-pro
      Yes i did try it, is very unstable that new apk.
      It should play 4k now without any mods, uses the same technology as netflix now.. adaptive res. , it means the quality of the video gets better and better until is max res. of the video or your tv/tvbox res. or your network limit(here is the unstable part of it)
      About the 2º no need for it, Devs are already on it... i will start today working on this one but im only doing the "normal" rom, and Guest will be doing the ATV rom friday i think!

Comment

Shhhhhh dont tell them let them be surprised when it arrives...
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
          Yes i did try it, is very unstable that new apk.
          It should play 4k now without any mods, uses the same technology as netflix now.. adaptive res. , it means the quality of the video gets better and better until is max res. of the video or your tv/tvbox res. or your
          strange i have trid with lot of dive and work very welll: x9s, himedia q10pro, U5PVR minix u9.

Comment

Can anyone confirm whether this version gets 1080p or maybe even 4k? It does on the wetek play 2, which also has widevine level 1, it can be got from aptoide I beleivve.

netflix 4.04 1716

Comment

On what?? Nexflicks NO 720 only You Tube 4k and others 4K
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                Can anyone confirm whether this version gets 1080p or maybe even 4k? It does on the wetek play 2, which also has widevine level 1, it can be got from aptoide I beleivve.

netflix 4.04 1716
                Wetek play 2 have Full netflix support!
                You can even use the latest one it always give you 4k (if your account supports it, and you are already on android 6 for it)

Comment

Originally posted by looun View Post
                  strange i have trid with lot of dive and work very welll: x9s, himedia q10pro, U5PVR minix u9.
                  Well in here have some problems, maybe is my router/network but i doubt it since is a asus ac router and i have a 1Gbit fiber connection!
                  And i mean is not all the time, i meant sometimes have problems!

Comment

So have you tested that version: netflix 4.04 1716

Other versions do not give 4k on wetek, and all other talk I saw on this thread is about 5.05.

Can you confirm you have tried that exact version on this box?
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dandroid534 View Post
                      So have you tested that version: netflix 4.04 1716

Other versions do not give 4k on wetek, and all other talk I saw on this thread is about 5.05.

Can you confirm you have tried that exact version on this box?
                      Thanks
                      Are you sure you have a 4k account? and you are in Android 6 for that box?
                      I do have the box, last time i tried was ok, i cant test now since i have it in storage!

Comment

I want to know if it works on mecool m8s pro, I have ordered it.

Comment

Update about my box saying it has been shipped over two weeks ago, Geekbuying is refunding my $$$ for both my items that I ordered. When I receive my refund, I will re-order again...... This is the first time I have experienced this kind of problem with Geekbuying. Very frustrating. Hope this was just a one time event for them.
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                            Update about my box saying it has been shipped over two weeks ago, Geekbuying is refunding my $$$ for both my items that I ordered. When I receive my refund, I will re-order again...... This is the first time I have experienced this kind of problem with Geekbuying. Very frustrating. Hope this was just a one time event for them.
                            I bought mine from gearbest, it arrived in about 2 weeks.
                            But in case the box is broken, they won't do much to replace it, they will offer you a refund of 1/3 of the full price, pretty shady if you ask me.

Comment

Got mine from Gearbest, and it took 2 weeks from shipping to arrive at my door. So possibly still hope it will turn up in the next day or two. Although if Geekbuying are refunding it might be that they know it will never turn up for whatever reason.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                                I have deal on now 59.00 plus shipping Hot items increase in value based on the want of others vers supply... (I have you dont rule applies here lmao.)

Comment

Working...
                                X