Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remembered if there is an ota update ,then it can be edited.Convert the system.new.dat.br and system.transfer.list files to system.new.dat and to system.img.Then edit system.img.And convert it back to system.new.dat.br .And replace this file in update.zip and flash it in the update&backup program.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

I forgot to do this kernel 4.9 with wifi support.

You can also use the kernel from atvexperience android 8.0 firmware.There will be more option.It must be replaced in boot.img.
      Feel sorry, I do not understand

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Get the Atvexperience android 8 firmware from Nayam Amarshe.It you understand in Amlogic tool.Get out boot.PARTITION.Get out of boot.img zimage .This zimage is replaced in my firmware in boot.img.The fact is that the kernels in the Lewy and Nayam Amarshe android 8 firmware are the same 4.9.61.But they may differ drivers.And with the compilation of the 4.9 kernel itself, this is understandably difficult.

Comment

To compile the 4.9 kernel you need to install Ubuntu and download that repository from github into it.

Comment

ok, understand.

But ATVXperience does not come with wifi support, only ethernet working if I remember right

Comment

ok, understand.

But ATVXperience does not come with wifi support, only ethernet working if I remember right
              Then just compile the kernel 4.9 in Ubuntu.

Comment

wifi in ATVXperience 8.0 is broken among a bunch of other things. Just stick to 7.x

Comment

I have tried it to my mxq pro 4k 1/8gb. Successfully flashed with usb burning tool. But when i turn it on, my tv has no respon. I got a black blank screen. My box turns blue light normally but detected no signal in my tv.

So, in my case. It does not work for me.
                  any solution? O ya, i cannot reset from the av button to access the recovery mode anymore.

get stressful..
                  thanks for advices.
                  ​​​

Comment

Which build?

Guess you are supposed to flash 1GB build for your device!!

Comment

Originally posted by suriphen View Post
                      I have tried it to my mxq pro 4k 1/8gb. Successfully flashed with usb burning tool. But when i turn it on, my tv has no respon. I got a black blank screen. My box turns blue light normally but detected no signal in my tv.

So, in my case. It does not work for me.
                      any solution? O ya, i cannot reset from the av button to access the recovery mode anymore.

get stressful..
                      thanks for advices.
                      ​​​
                      You can connect the console to the computer using the UART adapter.And find the answer.
                      mxqproject.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf mxqproject.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Which build?

Guess you are supposed to flash 1GB build for your device!!
                        My tvbox is s905x MXQ pro, and yes, i think i have flash to use ATV version,
                        new problem is, i cannot root it, and the other roms seem dead.

Anyone keep this rom? {ROM} PoisonATV V4.9 S905X

thanks.

Comment

You can connect the console to the computer using the UART adapter.And find the answer.
                          https://mxqproject.com/uart-for-amlo...ting-up-guide/
                          ok i see.. it is a new tool for me, haven't tried it yet.
                          is it the same function like we connect male male port to pc?

Thanks in advances.

Comment

Originally posted by suriphen View Post

ok i see.. it is a new tool for me, haven't tried it yet.
                            is it the same function like we connect male male port to pc?

Thanks in advances.
                            On the one hand, connecting to a computer is an ordinary usb.The look for points on the box board RX, TX, GND.On the other hand, solder 3 wires to these points RX, TX, GND.There is a complete instruction in the article.It can be cheap to buy in the online store.

Comment

made Descedant 3.1.1 android 9.It seems to me he is fast.
                              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

On XDA improve constantly .

Comment

made Descedant 3.1.1 android 9.It seems to me he is fast.
                                MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

On XDA improve constantly .
                                how to flash?? i don't have a twrp

Comment

Working...
                                X