Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than remote problem everything else seems to be working.

Comment

prahjister What did you end up doing to root the tx5 rom? Was it just a matter of adding the lines:

service sud /system/xbin/sud --daemon
      user root
      group root
      disabled
      oneshot

and the corresponding start sud line to init.amlogic.board.rc?

Comment

Originally posted by gtznutz View Post
        I don't have anything to test bluetooth but it searches for a device so i assume it is working.
        If you can provide me a link to your ROM I can try BT for you. Or don't you have a phone with BT that you can pair with it?

Comment

I just used the Frankenstein Rom and added the AP6330 folder to it.

Comment

Originally posted by meatheadmike View Post
            prahjister What did you end up doing to root the tx5 rom? Was it just a matter of adding the lines:

service sud /system/xbin/sud --daemon
            user root
            group root
            disabled
            oneshot

and the corresponding start sud line to init.amlogic.board.rc?
            It was already there. Cant forget the start sud a couple lines up. Swapped out SU and SUD in bin and xbin to match the apk installed
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Here it is. I also moved over the one Bluetooth file that was different. (big thanks to gtznuts) Need to really test this all all the boxes...I will test tonight on Tanix TX5 Pro to make sure no issues with it.

I would push this over update script but wifi is needed to do that lol. So hopefully this will be final.

If you can help test need at least these boxes tested. Once tested on all of them I will move to first post. Again thank you gtznuts

Tanix TX5 Pro AP6255
              MINIM8SII AP6212
              Nexbox A95x 2/8 ????
              COOLEME MB1 (remote works with no modification/ Bluetooth doesn't) ???
              Nexbox A5 AP6330
              Nexbox A95x 2/16 AP6330

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6c..._ProA5Test.zip
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Nexbox A95x 2/16--YES, YES YES. Bluetooth AND wifi now working, with ProATest.Now we just need remote.
                Last edited by tuff350; 08-22-2016, 20:23.

Comment

Play store has the apps listed in "my apps-Installed" but says cannot update.Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by tuff350 View Post
                    Play store has the apps listed in "my apps-Installed" but says cannot update.Very strange.
                    Give it a minute to update play services etc....let the box sit for about 10 min

Comment

I'm still getting used to this firmware, but so far it seems pretty awesome.I hope that you realize that you have made a better firmware than Nexbox BEFORE they have even released any firmware at all for my box...IMPRESSIVE

Comment

You found the bluetooth file same time I did LOL. Yes wi-fi and bluetooth confirmed working on A5 with test rom. Thanks for saving me from firing up the customization tool also for all the work you have done on this.

Comment

Just need to make sure no deprecation on the rest of the boxes

So confirmed on Nexbox A5 and A95x2/16

Comment

Yes, A95x2/16, Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                              Just need to make sure no deprecation on the rest of the boxes

So confirmed on Nexbox A5 and A95x2/16
                              Yes

Comment

I have tried looking into the remote problem but no luck so far but I will keep trying as time permits.

Comment

Working...
                                X