Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok. Russians... Anyway regarding our toy, rv107 is on the latest boxes (libreelec forum confirmation) but i can't find it.
    What about adding a close all apps option to recent apps? It is annoying to drag each app.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wolfynwo View Post
      Ok. Russians... Anyway regarding our toy, rv107 is on the latest boxes (libreelec forum confirmation) but i can't find it.
      What about adding a close all apps option to recent apps? It is annoying to drag each app.
      It's on my list but there are so many similar app on google market to do that, and probably on xposed but it's pratically useless, cause app will be closed automatically by Android, removing from list do not remove them from ram, the sysetem does that.
      Actually i'm working to add a reboot option... if i got freetime... actually you can do that with xposed too.
      If you or someone else could find V107 post it here.

Comment

Xannytech, the ROM is so fast, I love it! I have it installed on a Leelbox Q2...the only issue I'm having is the WIFI is not working. Different hardware I assume? How can I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo20Beast View Post
          Xannytech, the ROM is so fast, I love it! I have it installed on a Leelbox Q2...the only issue I'm having is the WIFI is not working. Different hardware I assume? How can I fix this?
          Thanks , not so easy, which wifi chip use your box?

Comment

Honestly, I'm not sure. Here's the most in-depth specs on it. Do I need to physically open the box to know? This has a dual band wifi adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo20Beast View Post
              Honestly, I'm not sure. Here's the most in-depth specs on it. Do I need to physically open the box to know? This has a dual band wifi adapter.

https://www.amazon.com/Leelbox-Andro.../dp/B01MXL1XBY
              i'm sorry i searched myself i don't know how to help you..

Comment

All fine on my x96 device. Wifi also working- Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by harkamanshivakoti View Post
                  All fine on my x96 device. Wifi also working- Thanks
                  Thanks goes to you for the report

Comment

Hello.
                    Tryed on x96 and working amazing. Much thanks.

The only thing is that my remote controll is not working and im using a mouse. Tryed all the remote.conf you left on the media but none of them works.
                    I was searching and cant find anything about it.

The remote is same as that in the pic.

Just this missing to be perfect.

Congratz Xannytech
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Diamantino Oliveira View Post
                      Hello.
                      Tryed on x96 and working amazing. Much thanks.

The only thing is that my remote controll is not working and im using a mouse. Tryed all the remote.conf you left on the media but none of them works.
                      I was searching and cant find anything about it.

The remote is same as that in the pic.

Just this missing to be perfect.

Congratz Xannytech
                      try this (there are so many x96) but the remote you showed me it's for mxq (?) or if does not work , try google, or if you have original fw img extract it with amlogic customization tool

Comment

Can i install this custom firmware in nexbox a95x s905x version?

Comment

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
                          Can i install this custom firmware in nexbox a95x s905x version?
                          I think should work, it's a 2gb version?

Comment

Ok, thank you.
                            I will try it tonight after work.

that on pic is exactly what i bought on ****...
                            I already tryed the google but didnt saw anything about that remote. Or i am not searching well.

anyway if that doesnt work, i think i will try to find the original fw and try to get the file.

I will leave news later

Thank you.
                            Attached Files

Comment

METHOD 1 : Amlogic burning tool and use this file :MINIM8SII XTMOD P +TWRP RECOVERY .IMG file

METHOD 2 : ZIP Version (unzip the content in a empty sd card insert and reboot in recovery with toothpick metod to install) MINIM8SII XTMOD P+TWRP UPDATE ZIP

Comment

Working...
                              X