Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheToto318 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I want to buy a mecool m8s+ pro box, i would like to know if the l1 drm is fixed for netflix ?
    And what is the best way to flash this rom on the m8s, with sd card or usb burner without losing the l1 drm ?
    Thanks
    Yes. here : http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...451#post739451

Comment

Thanks !!
      What is the best method to flash this rom on the m8s+ sd card or burner ?
      I saw that m8s+ is sold with android tv out of the box, is it this rom ?

Comment

Hi, I have a M8S PRO +, I tried to install the rom and I had problems, after searching I saw that it has the S905W and not the S905X, does anyone have the firmware for the M8S PRO + with S905W?

sorry for my english, i'm using google to translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcelo Filgueira View Post
          Hi, I have a M8S PRO +, I tried to install the rom and I had problems, after searching I saw that it has the S905W and not the S905X, does anyone have the firmware for the M8S PRO + with S905W?

There is only one chip in the MS8S PRO+ Amlogic S905X and not the s905w............................................

Comment

Originally posted by Marcelo Filgueira View Post

Comment

Hello. I have the bad batch box with Sec 701 emmc. The issue I'm having is that not in Firefox note in Chrome I can hear sound, but there is no video. First boot after flashing everything works fine, but after reboot video stops working. I use 2017.08.29 FW, cannot use any other. Have someone encountered such an issue and knows how to tackle it?

Comment

I have the Open GApps (20171216) currently installed.

I have searched for updates, but no updates are found.

However, I can see that the latest build of Open GApps is now Open GApps (20180706).

What is the easiest way for me to update my Open GApps (20171216) -> Open GApps (20180706)

I hope I can just use the OTA update and not tick the overwrite/data wipe option and this will just the update easily and quickly.

Please do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I've updated to 20180706 using the built in update tool.

Now I'm having an issue with the Netflix app. Well at least the app starts after using burn tool 1.03. Before using the tool I uninstalled the Netflix app.

As mentioned the app starts nicely and also gives upstart sound. Scrolling at the dashboard within Netflix some titles also have sound. The first time I used the app everything was working properly.
                  But suddenly when playing any title I can't get any sound.

I've uninstalled and re-installed without any success solving the issue.

Anyone who have experienced this?
                  ​​​​​​​Or have a suggestion to solution?

Comment

Originally posted by eramik View Post
                    But suddenly when playing any title I can't get any sound.

I've uninstalled and re-installed without any success solving the issue.

Anyone who have experienced this?
                    Or have a suggestion to solution?

Well, go into your Android Sound Setting and check if you have Surround Sound selected.
                    If you do, change this to Auto instead and restart the player.

Then go into Netflix and try playing something.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello i want to boot in to libreelec,sd card is ok using the app boot to libreelec but always booting in to recovery.
                      Terminal app same result always recovery..help please

Comment

I need HELP.....

Hi i have a Mecool M8S Pro W and i am having to many crashed when i am watching a movie or a game i would like to know if possible which program to get Nexus on the Rom and also if possible a tutorial on how to do this ...

thanks
                        Antonio Martins

Comment

I'm trying to get a USB gamepad to work but can't.. Updated to latest ROM but no pad is detected? Tried generic USB pad, wired PS3 pad, & Xbox 360 wired pad but no luck. Do I need to do something else??

Comment

getting crazy over here , i got a m8s pro plus it doesnt have a reset button and i have flashed coreelec into its nand , i am trying to flash this rom either with sd card by soldering the pins where the reset button should be and i am getting this logo in atachment , it gets stuck here. help please
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	androidlogox.png
Views:	349
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	747798

Comment

Curious... When I disable mediacodec in Firefox, YouTube starts to work as intended. Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Veloglou View Post
                                getting crazy over here , i got a m8s pro plus it doesnt have a reset button and i have flashed coreelec into its nand , i am trying to flash this rom either with sd card by soldering the pins where the reset button should be and i am getting this logo in atachment , it gets stuck here. help please
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	androidlogox.png
Views:	349
Size:	184.4 KB
ID:	747798
                                I had the same issue, but managed to flash using the usb burning tool referred to in the first post.

Originally posted by NewbBoxie View Post

Well, go into your Android Sound Setting and check if you have Surround Sound selected.
                                If you do, change this to Auto instead and restart the player.

Then go into Netflix and try playing something.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks.
                                Thanks for your effort, but I'm afraid it didn't help. Sound settings already was in auto.

Resetting to factory settings didn't help either. Now I reflashed which partly helped as stero sound works, but not surround sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X