Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest are you going to update to a new version? you have the 20171216 version ?? the last one gives problem 5.2.5 in netflix with some videos

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      The Netflix issue should be addressed with BurnKeyTools v1.06. Since the last OEM firmware release was 20171208.183013.V0928, I don't have anything newer.

Originally posted by harckan View Post

Try it, Before play video, change audio for stereo in menu Netflix vĂ­deo, and Reboot box with config audio my first post about this.

I don't see where to change audio for stereo in the Netflix video menu...

Comment

I installed this version of android tv 20171216 and it is perfect, no problem 5.2.5. I have made wipes

a greeting

Comment

Are the downloadlinks for burnpackage and ota upddate broken, cant download from your onedrive?

Comment

Originally posted by guggi View Post
          Are the downloadlinks for burnpackage and ota upddate broken, cant download from your onedrive?
          Download is working for me???

Comment

Originally posted by theodor View Post
            +1

Comment

downloading now, thx proxy was blocking.

Comment

Dear @Magendanz,
                sorry if this question has been made before, I read almost all the thread and could not clearly understand if there is a way to have amazon prime video to run on this box with your rom. I fixed netflix and youtube, but prime video is still a no way. Many versions are on the web but as far as I could test, none of them work. Running drm check I discovered that the mecool is not playready compatible, thus I wunder it might not be compatible. Anyway even my OnePlus 5t is not compatible but prime video works smoothly. Can you clarify this to me please if you can?

Comment

Hi any fix for YouTube ? Other then having to uninstall updates to get it to work properly ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post
                    Hi any fix for YouTube ? Other then having to uninstall updates to get it to work properly ?

thanks
                    Try search on this forum...........

Comment

Try search on this forum...........
                      Hi I did other then uninstalling updates on YouTube

was asking if was way to get latest version of YouTube app to work

Comment

Originally posted by uscool View Post

Hi I did other then uninstalling updates on YouTube

was asking if was way to get latest version of YouTube app to work
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...035#post735035

Comment

Originally posted by draxd View Post
                          I plan to buy 4K TV. Does anyone use this box with 4K TV, what are experiences ?
                          Works fine with libreelec installed 4k hdr....

Comment

Hi yeah i know about that method was wondering if any fix for latest version of YouTube , sorry if confused you , Thanks
                            Last edited by uscool; 09-18-2018, 23:05.

Comment

Hi guys,
                              I want to buy a mecool m8s+ pro box, i would like to know if the l1 drm is fixed for netflix ?
                              And what is the best way to flash this rom on the m8s, with sd card or usb burner without losing the l1 drm ?
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X