Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ keep having an error on Netflix ui-800-3 I tried everything but the error keeps showing up amd on YouTube the screen size it’s really small I have to close and re open the app several times until it works fine. Any ide of how to solve any of this issues?

Comment

Anyone using Plex on this box with this ROM? I'm facing (network?!) issues during starting / playback of movies from remote server.
      The box is connected via LAN and also the internet connection is fast (50 MBit) and nearly not used, but Plex reports connection issues and stops playback.

Comment

can anyone upload Kodi 18 into the device?

Comment

@Ewojas
          Yes, Kodi 18 (beta 3; I have to update) is working fine on it here.

Comment

Originally posted by cph666 View Post
            @Ewojas
            Yes, Kodi 18 (beta 3; I have to update) is working fine on it here.
            Ok.
            thanks

Comment

Hi. Where can I find a working link to the latest version of Android TV with Nexus ? The link from the first page does not work for me. I have Mecool M8S Pro Plus 2/16GB. Please help me

Comment

muzior
                The links in the first post are still ok.

Comment

I have the following problem after a firmware update (faulty memory chip).
                  The blue and red LEDs light up at the same time and the box no longer starts. The box is no longer recognized on the PC, so no access via the "Amlogic USB Burning Tool" is possible. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Comment

I have the Mecool M8S PRO+ with the latest Nano Nexus Rom (Android 7.1) from 20180706.
                    I would like to update to the latest TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1) ...OTA UPDATE (532MB zip file)

But I don't have the OTA app installed.
                    I've just spent a couple of hours reading through the 130 pages here with no luck.

Can someone tell me how to get the OTA app?
                    Thank you.

OK never mind... I found it.
                    It was in post #724

Last edited by legnosecco; 11-23-2018, 03:43.

Comment

Hello and good day to everyone. I want to ask, will this ROM also can be flashed safely to Mecool M8S Pro+ (Pro Plus) S905x 16gb+2gb RAM version using that OTA UPDATE (installed in the Update app, the stock recovery) method as you wrote on the first page mate? It seems that this box got no reset hole button anywhere, so can I install using that OTA UPDATE or alternatively using SD Burn Card Maker method also?

Thanks for any kind input.
                      Thanks In Advance

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                        Changelog (20171210):
                        • Added local update and backup option from Settings->About->System update based on Amlogic stock OTAUpgrade app.
                        • Added additional options (Reboot & Sleep) to global action menu that displays when you press and hold the Power button.
                        • Resolved permissions issue with legacy Android TV Remote service, the one that works without Bluetooth.
                        • Latest build from Open GApps (20171210)
                        Known Bugs:
                        • Wake from sleep will usually result in a restart. This seems to be a bug in the underlying OEM firmware.
                        • Google Cast service broadcasts and is discoverable from mobile devices, but sometimes quits unexpectedly when connected.
                        Download:
                        Could you re-upload that version please? I can not find it anywhere Guest

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sorry, it looks like this didn't get archived, but I'm copying the files up now. You'll find them in the p21x directory here: http://freaktab.org/3~f

Originally posted by polartic View Post

I also need that version works perfect for Netflix. Can someone who has it reup please?

Comment

Guest commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All 6 images (OTA update & burn packages for TVStock, Stock & Nano) are being copied up right now, but the OTA update for TV Stock is complete: http://freaktab.org/0b7f20e33ecbc042

Originally posted by Nioh09 View Post

I also need that version works perfect for Netflix. Can someone who has it reup please?
                        I know but with which I had no problems was with the 20171210 version could give me its respective link in img format. Please?

Comment

Originally posted by polartic View Post

Okay I'm sorry I had not read. Thanks you

Comment

Hi guys!

Is Netflix still working for you? Mine has stopped working since yesterday with error code: tvq-pb-103. Nothing helps. Is it something with DRM again?

Comment

Working...
                            X