Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO+ TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theodor View Post

Please read page 122.....
    No it's not related to w1 key... Ive installed it already.. I have another problem Netflix vidov start loading to about 70-90% and it gives error I describe. I have no problem with it on stock and previous version of this rom. So please kindly give me link to previous version of this rom. Thanks.

Comment

There is no previous version,netflix is working fine no problems...

Comment

Originally posted by areq1987 View Post

No it's not related to w1 key... Ive installed it already.. I have another problem Netflix vidov start loading to about 70-90% and it gives error I describe. I have no problem with it on stock and previous version of this rom. So please kindly give me link to previous version of this rom. Thanks.
        Hi, i guess this new build not running surround sound, the same happens in my box.

Guest Is it possible to fix it? The New build is Very much stable in my box, but no surround sound.

areq1987

try turning off surround sound in settings -> sound

​​​​​​Sorround Sound: Never
        Digital Sound: PCM

I have and run the previous build for this problem, but I can not upload. Sorry

Good luck

Comment

Hi fellows.

Does anyone know how to hide root status on this tvstock version ??

I tried method with 7 times knock on build number to get developer options, but in developer options there is no option to turn off rooted status.

I need this cause i have some apk that refuse to work with rooted box.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe View Post
            Hi fellows.

Does anyone know how to hide root status on this tvstock version ??

I tried method with 7 times knock on build number to get developer options, but in developer options there is no option to turn off rooted status.

I need this cause i have some apk that refuse to work with rooted box.
            Once option, Google 'Hide My Root' to get an App

Comment

Originally posted by vondutch View Post
              Just received the email with the fix for the PRO+
              New burn Key Tool:
              https://mega.nz/#!u49DwYxL!8VGKmEqCY...NyA72EAC_Cq3Fg

Click image for larger version

Name:	fix_mecool.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	739452
              OMFG they actually release Widevine L1 keys to someone. Google is so going to kill them. Btw Mecool release Android 8 TV box (MECOOL KM8) with similar specs to ours. Anyone is planning to port it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffers View Post

Too much work, just remove root and install magisk.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffers View Post

Not working for me. Endless loop saying "hiding,please wait" and norhing happened. Box is not unrooted.

Comment

Originally posted by draxd View Post

OMFG they actually release Widevine L1 keys to someone. Google is so going to kill them. Btw Mecool release Android 8 TV box (MECOOL KM8) with similar specs to ours. Anyone is planning to port it ?
                    No netflix https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiIEgQKjuBQ

Comment

Will this work on decooler m9s pro 3g 32g s905x
                      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mick154 View Post
                        Will this work on decooler m9s pro 3g 32g s905x
                        thanks
                        What wil work???No mecool no go....

Comment

Thanks
                          Last edited by mick154; 08-24-2018, 03:25.

Comment

Originally posted by draxd View Post

Works great for me !

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

i reset my m8s pro+ now i can go in the TWR interface
                              could someone help me linking the STOCK firmware version working with twrp? i can't burn the img file witth amlogic tool becouse i don't have a male male usb cable :|

thanks

Comment

Hi all,

I just updated my mecool m8s pro+ to latest ROM version (M8S_PRO+-ota-20171208.183013.V0928.zip) with usb burning tool, and then used burnkey 1.0.3 to get Netflix working again. Unfortunately, Netflix still doesn't work ! More, when i check DRM info it shows HDCP : unprotected , looks like this is the reason why

After googling the issue, I tried the following without success : get back to the stock mecool rom, use HDMI splitter, use new hdmi cable, use analog converter, conncet to another tv.

Do you have any idea what I have done wrong ? Do you think it is definitively broken ? Do you have any suggestion to get Netflix working back (other than changing for fire tv stick ) ?

Great forum by the way!

Comment

Working...
                                X