VORKE Z6 Android 7.1.2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 3/32GB eMMC5.0 WIFI BT Gig LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I checked my order for the Tanix.
    Exactly 10$ difference for the same thing.
    I got it at 56$ (plus shipping).

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
      Yeah, I checked my order for the Tanix.
      Exactly 10$ difference for the same thing.
      I got it at 56$ (plus shipping).

so be happy!

I looked for the Tanix also, but did not get this price, the special price you had, was not for Portugal.

OK, but i am happy too, waiting for the box now.

And for your information: this thread here is about Vorke Z6 and not for Tanix!
      Last edited by tombraga; 11-10-2017, 14:38.

Comment

I just got the tanix today, amazing tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
          I just got the tanix today, amazing tv box.
          Yes we all know, you posted it already on the tanix thread, where it belongs. Here is about Vorke.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga

so be happy!

I looked for the Tanix also, but did not get this price, the special price you had, was not for Portugal.

OK, but i am happy too, waiting for the box now.

And for your information: this thread here is about Vorke Z6 and not for Tanix!
            Originally posted by tombraga

Yes we all know, you posted it already on the tanix thread, where it belongs. Here is about Vorke.
            We don't need your attitude suggesting us where to post, ok mate?

These 2 boxes are almost identical, therefore comments related to one of them, can easily be mentioned at the thread of the other and vice versa.

Comment

We don't need your attitude suggesting us where to post, ok mate?

These 2 boxes are almost identical, therefore comments related to one of them, can easily be mentioned at the thread of the other and vice versa.

Maybe the mods could just make 1 thread for all boxes on he market . Not.

Comment

Don't agree, better separately. Some hardware components can be lightly different and so create issues concerning new roms.

But ok, it's only my opinion and I am not admin to decide.

Comment

Yep a Vorke is a Vorke and a Tanix is a Tanix for the benefit of new users etc as originally started by the OP and that would be ME...sorry
                  BUT
                  Has nothing to do with the thread its posted/moved to Mecool / Vontar / Yoka / Vorke, as this was intended as a Videostronge thread...
                  In saying that it may change.
                  But keep it relative to the subject would be great
                  Thank You

treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                    Yep a Vorke is a Vorke and a Tanix is a Tanix for the benefit of new users etc as originally started by the OP and that would be ME...sorry
                    BUT
                    Has nothing to do with the thread its posted/moved to Mecool / Vontar / Yoka / Vorke, as this was intended as a Videostronge thread...
                    In saying that it may change.
                    But keep it relative to the subject would be great
                    Thank You
                    OK and thanks you too.

Guest may i ask you how are your plans concerning a rom for Vorke Z6?

I donĀ“t want to make pressure, only an aoproximate information, thanks.

The rom you will make allows to install TWRPor will have it already included? would be great.and also important.

And with your rom we can install the Nova Launcher without issues, right? and root with SuperSu or Magisk?

In the official Vorke rom it seems that Kodi 17.4 is preinstalled. In your rom this is not necessary, i think most of the users prefer to make a new fresh installation of the newest Kodi Version and make their own build.

Sorry for ask this all, but i am curious and want to be prepaired when you finish the rom, thanks.

I ordered my box only 2 days ago and sure it will need some time to get. But sure i will udpate

Comment

Can someone tell me how to activate supersu? The tv box is rooted but i doesn't asking me to give permission for some apps from supersu.

Comment

57.99$ for Vorke Z6
                        49.99$ for Vorke Z6 Plus

with coupon code PAYPAL

plus

8% cashback from https://www.expressbonus.com/en/shop...geekbuyingcom/

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                          57.99$ for Vorke Z6
                          49.99$ for Vorke Z6 Plus

with coupon code PAYPAL

plus

8% cashback from https://www.expressbonus.com/en/shop...geekbuyingcom/
                          Too bad I didn't see this post before I order (I mean I missed the 8% cashback), however, with the $5, it makes it a great deal, but I was thinking to buy the R-TV box S10 until I read this thread about the Vorke Z6, so I hope that I made a good choice, actullay, I had the H96 pro plus had almost same specification but with DDR3 while I was looking for a box with DDR4 thinking it will be faster, I had sometimes problem with Chrome loading pages, very slow, besides some app with soccer highlight videos keep thinking (loading sign) without showing the video, so I hope this box with the DDR4 will have better performance and it ever better than the R-TV box S10.

Comment

Originally posted by mishtag View Post

Too bad I didn't see this post before I order (I mean I missed the 8% cashback), however, with the $5, it makes it a great deal, but I was thinking to buy the R-TV box S10 until I read this thread about the Vorke Z6, so I hope that I made a good choice, actullay, I had the H96 pro plus had almost same specification but with DDR3 while I was looking for a box with DDR4 thinking it will be faster, I had sometimes problem with Chrome loading pages, very slow, besides some app with soccer highlight videos keep thinking (loading sign) without showing the video, so I hope this box with the DDR4 will have better performance and it ever better than the R-TV box S10.

I am in the same situation, already bought 3 Alfawise H96 pro plus for the whole family. But now i wanted some new for me, also with DDR4 and imortant some wholes for better cooling.

Hope, the box comes soon, bought also before this offer, but ok.

Now waiting for the Guest new rom which he already anounced some days ago...

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
                              which is the newest rom for this box? Somebody use the Vorke Z6 already some time and can inform concerning the heating problem, principally using Kodi? Thanks a lot, i am thinking to buy some of this boxes.

I think it is the same as Tanix TX92, correctly? so can be used the same rom-software from Tanix for the vorke box, in the case if it would be necessary?
                              two days of use, each day that starts at 20 minutes is heated and restarted, then every five minutes and I have no solution

Comment

Originally posted by miss View Post

two days of use, each day that starts at 20 minutes is heated and restarted, then every five minutes and I have no solution
                                miss this sounds not good. do you use any coolers?

which rom version do you use? you have 3GB/32GB Version of Vorke Z6, right?
                                Last edited by tombraga; 11-12-2017, 19:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X